SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I am praying that the producers let her do so. She did say to Matty's sister that she does not like hurting people. Keeping my fingers crossed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:20 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks a bunch....I just came to post this gorgeous pic here and you already got the thread popping. It's interesting that on their second date and LCD date in Singapore, they are color matching. Is blue their power couple color? giggling If they come out as a couple on Thursday as I am expecting, any preferene for couple name? I am thinking GMAT (same as the business school exam test i know laugh out loud).

By the way I didn't actively focus on GL's season until later but the moment I saw Sundy's promo SC of GL and Matty J with their noses touching and it was sleuthed it was their LCD date, I just knew he had to F1. It reminded me of Des and Chris in the US series, nose touching is their thing as well giggling  Interesting that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was able to pick out the F3 from the promo SCs right off the bat as well....what a season y'all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Ah thanks for the kudos petal.  The tuxedos gave it away really.  They may need to rethink the clothing or putting it in the promo next time. I'm team Matty and if she doesn't pick him well I'm throwing everything up in the air if I see the whole date is anything like that SC because hells bells that's what's sold me and the fact he is so damn adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:26 am

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're a wizard! I've been team Matty since I saw the BTS for their Love Boat date and to be honest after seeing the BTS for Singapore, if she doesn't pick him I'll be so sad...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:46 am

brownravens wrote:Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're a wizard! I've been team Matty since I saw the BTS for their Love Boat date and to be honest after seeing the BTS for Singapore, if she doesn't pick him I'll be so sad...

Well here's the thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember seeing the BTS pics of the LB date and the first thing I said to myself was, this guys it, he's the F1. But I was so heavily into sleuthing Richie's season I forgot all about him. It wasn't until the date I remembered the pics and put two and two together. I didn't even realise it was the same guy from the promo SC tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:47 am

Here are some tweets from Osher about Matty. These are just from HTD. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:51 am

Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're a wizard! I've been team Matty since I saw the BTS for their Love Boat date and to be honest after seeing the BTS for Singapore, if she doesn't pick him I'll be so sad...

Well here's the thing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember seeing the BTS pics of the LB date and the first thing I said to myself was,  this guys it, he's the F1. But I was so heavily into sleuthing Richie's season I forgot all about him.  It wasn't until the date I remembered the pics and put two and two together.  I didn't even realise it was the same guy from the promo SC tbh.

For me it was the wicker chair shot in the first promo, and the sigh Georgia does while they have their heads touching, she just looks so relaxed and at ease! :inlove I didn't realise it was Matty J at first until I could match up his sideburns giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
G love & Matty J is kind of cute isn't it?
I would be delirious with any of these combo's.
If Glee is the winning combo, I can grow to accept that too, in time, but only if Matty is the Bach 17.
I can't see it though, I really do think this is the true love story we want it to be.
Yay. :rosiecolored :wedding

He stepped it up at the trapeze date showing his polite, charming adorable self straight up.
The croquet date is my all time favourite (to date).
While they are silly they have a great conversation amongst the silliness and G was so animated.
The smooth kiss in front of cameras line was a killer too, you could see her taken aback and then totally romanced by that.
All over from there IMO.
I am really enjoying just indulging in this.
Gawd hope we are right.
high five

Last edited by romance realist on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:50 am

I haven't been contributing much on the board but F1 or not he's still my favourite. Of course, I would be happy if he's F1 given everything I have seen between him and Georgia. I see a different woman when she's with him and and its amazing to watch.

Btw, have watched their time together more than I wish to admit. Georgia is her true self with him and it's truly a joy watching them on the trapeze to playing crochet to dancing and riding horses. jmo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:57 am

@romance realist - thanks for collecting those, I love them!! Their faces in all make me melt. And Matty in a velvet suit!!!!!!!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:16 am

Waiting for them to upload Matty's journey .. probably going to watch it 1000 times. For sleuthing, Ofcourse ..

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA with you that the croquet date was quite significant because IMO it changed the trajectory of their relationship from friendship to romance.

IMO they have a theme music for their kisses that started at the croquet date which continued to their second SD and the Episode 9 F5 RC chat. I have inserted the YT episodes and noted the time stamps so y'all can take a listen when you have time. Note that during the trapeze date the music used over their time together was not the same as the 3 other times. So IMO the producers edited their love story with a shift in music as well.

From 24:05, music during Episode 3 SQT post Trapeze GD
Theme Music for MG; From 33:16, during Episode 6 1st SD (Croquet)
Theme Music for MG; From 16:09, during Episode 8 2nd SD (Love Boat)
Theme music for MG; From 37:18, during Episode 9 F5 RC

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:54 am

Matt's Pop Sugar interview
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley