SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:15 pm

I would love to give him a hug. beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:50 am

Pics of Matt - what more could you ask? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Love Boat Date guy - Wavy Locks guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:46 am

in_denial wrote:Pics of Matt - what more could you ask?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is pretty gorgeous

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:02 am

in_denial wrote:I posted this in the social media thread but thought I would share it here as well.

Looks like Osher thought it would be Matty in the end...

Osher speaks from both sides of his mouth tbh. He is like a min CH Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698

I remember him saying he knew who woul win from the get go with everyone except Richie a few weeks back when doing interviews about this season. And didnt he also say Snez's daughter wouldnt feature on Sam wood's season? He says what he has to say to keep people invested and believe the edit.
Nothin happened on that trapeze date that could have screamed winner and I would have believed him more if he said the dancing date.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:51 am

I can't believe Matty still has his instagram on private, every contestant has put theirs on public
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:19 am

see2love wrote:
in_denial wrote:I posted this in the social media thread but thought I would share it here as well.

Osher speaks from both sides of his mouth tbh. He is like a min CH Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698

I remember him saying he knew who woul win from the get go with everyone except Richie a few weeks back when doing interviews about this season. And didnt he also say Snez's daughter wouldnt feature on Sam wood's season? He says what he has to say to keep people invested and believe the edit.
Nothin happened on that trapeze date that could have screamed winner and I would have believed him more if he said the dancing date.
Imo

Maybe he knew who the winner was from the first night but maybe he just wanted Matty to be the winner. Just saying perhaps IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:48 am

see2love wrote:

Imo

Where is the original article? Besides could have been a talking point. This sounds like a personal opinion on his Twitter. Jmo

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:12 am

I take Osher's tweets to be nothing more than an addition to the edit for each season.
It's definitely more than a coincidence that Osher's tweets always seem to match the edit and vice versa.
Whenever Osher tweets or speaks about the show in any context, he is doing so as an employee for Channel Ten and to me that's what he does season after season because he is contracted and paid to do so to align with the edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:47 pm

I think the most heartbreaking scene was when he said "I really don't wanna let you go"

And it's just remind me the song from James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go

would love to post some link, but couldn't do it as new member

Last edited by bach_ind on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional coment)

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:54 pm

in_denial wrote:Hopefully this one hasn't already been posted. Poor Matty  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sending you love and hugs from America, Matty J!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Osher like CH is part of production and therefore trained and schooled in how to portray the season. It's all about stirring up the fans and generating buzz for the show In whatever way they can. By greeting fans riled up they generate more press and publicity for the show. IMO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Could it be he still has his instagram on private because he doesn't want the comments he will get? When so then its a smart move. He did say he wanted to start living a normal life as soon as possible.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley