SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heysteph Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When/where did Osher say that he knew who F1 was on night one?

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:55 am

Fifty wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:PS: What did you think walking away from that first meeting?

Matty: I was kind of frustrated at myself, because I was like, "Here she is, this could be the girl for me," and my first impression wasn't a great one. I was so nervous and out of my comfort zone that I think when she was saying goodbye mid-sentence, I kind of stormed off. I was like, "Alright, bye!" And it wasn't until I got into the house — I was the first one through, so I was in there by myself — and I was like, "What the hell is happening? What have I done? Have I just completely stuffed this up for myself?"

Is this a clue? Matty sounds as if he was the first one out of the limo. Why would they edit it the way they have?

Ok going by what Sean Lowe has written about the bachelor process, they coordinate certain people to come out of the limo based on whether the guy/girl has a shot or will be integral to the story.  The fact the edited to have Matty appear to arrive mid way means they are using it to produce the story of the hidden or dark horse edit.  If he appears first out, people will instant remember him.  

If I R all correctly it was also stated they did have a chat together on the first night, if this is correct and coupled with the fact he was out first and he is F1, Osher's statement of knowing who the F1 was on night one makes sense.

IMO it only made sense if Lee is F1 because Matty didn't make an good impression the first night Upset

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by heysteph Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I'm fearing too! I think both Matty and Georgia agreed that he made a poor impression on the first night. While Lee, Jake, and Courtney really stood out. But I'm curious where this Osher statement came from?

Something that I dont think has been said that adds further evidence to Matty for F1, IMO, is that in the season preview when she says "I love you so much" she uses a low, husky voice, that you hear only previously with Matty on the Love Boat date when she says "you make me feel so special" - its a cross between a bashful, and in love voice. JMO. Does anyone else agree?

heysteph

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:03 am

heysteph wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's what I'm fearing too! I think both Matty and Georgia agreed that he made a poor impression on the first night. While Lee, Jake, and Courtney really stood out. But I'm curious where this Osher statement came from?

Something that I dont think has been said that adds further evidence to Matty for F1, IMO, is that in the season preview when she says "I love you so much" she uses a low, husky voice, that you hear only previously with Matty on the Love Boat date when she says "you make me feel so special" - its a cross between a bashful, and in love voice. JMO. Does anyone else agree?

Oo , I'll go back and have a listen

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:10 am

I take what Osher says with a grain of salt. He is known to just say stuff during a season and then change his tune after the season ends. Plus, who knows if he is just following a script with what he says post-show to fit the narrative TPTB are trying to sell. He is after all employed by the show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 am

heysteph wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When/where did Osher say that he knew who F1 was on night one?

I don't think he did. What I saw was on a Q&A, he was asked if he picked it early and he said he usually does pick them early, except last season - he was shocked by Alex winning.

I personally haven't seen anywhere that he picked GL's winner on the first night. Not to say he hasn't, but I haven't seen it.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:48 am

LovingLove wrote:
heysteph wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When/where did Osher say that he knew who F1 was on night one?

I don't think he did. What I saw was on a Q&A, he was asked if he picked it early and he said he usually does pick them early, except last season - he was shocked by Alex winning.

I personally haven't seen anywhere that he picked GL's winner on the first night. Not to say he hasn't, but I haven't seen it.

I thought someone mentioned it in a thread. I may have been mistaken. Although I have heard Osher say before with another season they do have a bet with the crew on the first night who the F1 is so I may have been thinking of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:49 am

Damn. I'm not sure what to think! Still want Matty to take it but reallllllyy not sure

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:53 am

That jacuzzi scene was SO intense! I've rewatched a few times already. giggling Matty came across really vulnerable and nervous but Georgia seemed a bit poker-faced? She's a hard girl to read. Saying that, reading body language, I wanted to suggest they just went and got a room!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:23 am

solaroo wrote:That jacuzzi scene was SO intense!  I've rewatched a few times already.   giggling   Matty came across really vulnerable and nervous but Georgia seemed a bit poker-faced?  She's a hard girl to read.  Saying that, reading body language, I wanted to suggest they just went and got a room!

Agreed.  I haven't watched the full episode yet but watched that clip with the sound muted (stealth maneouvres - kids were not in bed yet) and her body language was even more noticeable without hearing what was being said.  It looked like she wanted to devour him!   :fanningfan

Whether Georgia's in love with him remains to be seen but it definitely looked like she was giving Matty her FULL attention in the jacuzzi.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 am

Do yourself a favour and re-watch it with the sound up...preferably by yourself! Hugesmile
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:35 am

Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can't hear all the breathy-ness of Georgia's voice talking about and to Matty when you are on mute hehe

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley