SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:40 am

makeover wrote:Is it just me or did Matty look even more beautiful when he was in Singapore? Tropical weather suits him. His face during the MTP was absolutely breathtaking.

Since there is so much hurt associated with this show, I hope he doesn't do the Bachelor even though I know many people want him to. I wish he would have a fantastic life and love outside this franchise. During his HTD his sister's concerns are 100% right on. Watching his heartbreak during the finale, I felt the same way... I wish I could wrap him up and take him away from it all. I am kind of opposite of him and has a high level of self preservation, so I hope he doesn't love Georgia anymore and I rather he be angry at the situation than be sad about it. But that's just me.

I don't know if Georgia was allowed to let people go before the FRC but I wish that she did. It's obvious after the date with Lee that she has her mind made up. I wish she had let Matty go like what Desiree did for her F2 before the FRC. Why allow someone to have false hope towards the end and put them through FRC? That's my one disappointment with Georgia this season. And that's why Desiree Hartsock is still my favourite Bachelorette to date. She had the most empathy for her guys.

I too wish she had let him go before the FRC and I hope they allow and encourage the lead to do that in future seasons.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:42 am

Even Matty himself said that he would rather have someone text him or pass him the message that he's not the one, rather than standing right in front at the altar and be told he's not the one.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 am

makeover wrote:Is it just me or did Matty look even more beautiful when he was in Singapore? Tropical weather suits him. His face during the MTP was absolutely breathtaking.

Since there is so much hurt associated with this show, I hope he doesn't do the Bachelor even though I know many people want him to. I wish him a fantastic life and love outside of this franchise. During his HTD, his sister's concerns are 100% right on. Watching his heartbreak during the finale, I felt the same way... I wish I could wrap him up and take him away from it all. I am kind of opposite of him and have a high level of self preservation, so I hope he doesn't love Georgia anymore and I rather he be angry at the situation than be sad about it. But that's just me.

I don't know if Georgia was allowed to let people go before the FRC but I wish that she did. It's obvious after the date with Lee that she has her mind made up. I wish she had let Matty go like what Desiree did for her F2 before the FRC. Why allow someone to have false hope towards the end and put them through FRC? That's my one disappointment with Georgia this season. And that's why Desiree Hartsock is still my favourite Bachelorette to date. She had the most empathy for her guys.

Completely agree.  I also wonder how he would go as Bach.  It's obvious he's been really hurt and wouldn't be over it in time for filming to start in Feb '17  Maybe in a year or two, but not now.  Even then, he seems too sensitive/genuine to be able to pull off the deceptive/hurtful side of being a Lead. I'm hoping he just turns up on the tabloids in a year or so, happy with a girl he met IRL.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:23 am

IA!!  His skin was extra glowy and he had an extra curl in his hair.  He looked damn good in the FRC too!  It's unfortunate cause whilst I want to keep rewatching his hotness in Singapore, I don't want to keep reliving the heartbreak... such a dilemma!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:03 am

Matty's IG is now on public Smiley

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:08 am

makeover wrote:Even Matty himself said that he would rather have someone text him or pass him the message that he's not the one, rather than standing right in front at the altar and be told he's not the one.

I think they should do this in the future - much more humane IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:13 am

lrose wrote:Matty's IG is now on public Smiley

yes yes yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 am

And his first post is about Georgia and Lee, that he wishes the best especially during this hard time.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:23 am

IMO the pressure on Matty doing interview was even more this year because of G not doing any (or very few). That he writes about them and that they deserve the best, in his first post, shows a lot of who he still is IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:28 am

I'm just curious. I remember reading somewhere about Matty's ex being heartbroken by him. Does anyone know anything about this?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:32 am

So great to see all the positivity on his page - haven't read a single negative comment yet.  I particularly like what this person said:

"fimorey@matthewdavidjohnson
Spotted you the other night with your lovely ladies at Michael McIntyre and wish I had come say hi! Never usually comment but just have to say that after huge heartbreak I met my Matty (His name really is Matty!) You proved yourself time and time again to be the man every guy should strive to be like. A perfect gent! You might think you have lost your one in a million but really YOU are the one in a million and when you find her, she won't ever want to let you go! all the best for a ridiculously happy future ✨"

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:32 am

Miyala wrote:IMO the pressure on Matty doing interview was even more this year because of G not doing any (or very few). That he writes about them and that they deserve the best, in his first post, shows a lot of who he still is IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Matty is such a lovely human. I have to say, his sister is freakin' gorgeous too. Family with good genes. I love Jake's comment in the post as well. The boys are so nice and supportive of each other.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 57 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley