SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:45 am

solaroo wrote:Do yourself a favour and re-watch it with the sound up...preferably by yourself!  Hugesmile

Kids are in bed, pyjamas on - I am READY :D
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:02 am

Matty was so nervous in the jacuzzi scene - he actually looked like he was having trouble breathing properly. It was such an emotionally charged, beautiful moment. I don't want him to get his poor little heart broken  :tissuebox
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 am

In effort to retain my sanity, I refrain from convincing myself he's F1.

If he's not, she should have sent him home at F3. :tissuebox
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mmm Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 am

That was so HOT it was smokin.

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:43 am

Mmm wrote:That was so HOT it was smokin.

Absolutely.  

Her body language was impossible to miss - if Georgia's not completely into Matty, I don't know what the heck I just watched.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 am

I'm preparing myself for heart break just in case, but that date was off the charts IMO. Georgia couldn't look away. but maybe I'm blinded by the lighting bolts between Georgia and Matty giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 pm

I just watched Matty's date and his declaration was the most honest I have seen in while from the bachelor series.

He said he haven't had much practice expressing his feelings. If Georgia doesn't pick him he will be devastated.  :tissuebox

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Holy cow. I just rewatched their date on my iPad with headphones an inordinate amount of times I might add and damn straight that jacuzzi scene was off the charts. That was intense. Dear lord if that guy doesn't get the girl, i fear he may never drop the L bomb to any girl again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Thanks for the gifs Maddy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:58 pm

As Matty noted on his F3 date yesterday, all his dates were tailored specifically for him by GL (croquet, dancing & gin making). I will be curious to find out if GL also tailored his LCD date for him that is the bell & butterfly garden they visited (if those were on his bucket list of places to visit that is)....looking forward to an amazing FRC tonight heartbeat

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 57 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley