SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 am

Just Looking wrote:
makeover wrote:Even Matty himself said that he would rather have someone text him or pass him the message that he's not the one, rather than standing right in front at the altar and be told he's not the one.

I think they should do this in the future - much more humane IMO.

Unfortunately they would never do that IMO, doesn't make good tv

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:56 am

Miyala wrote:IMO the pressure on Matty doing interview was even more this year because of G not doing any (or very few). That he writes about them and that they deserve the best, in his first post, shows a lot of who he still is IMO.

Nawww he's such a sweetheart. He is a rare breed. beatingheart him!  He's handled himself so well post-finale too in all the interviews. It shows he would be a great Lead if the producers could persuade him.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:22 am

mjoy wrote:
Miyala wrote:IMO the pressure on Matty doing interview was even more this year because of G not doing any (or very few). That he writes about them and that they deserve the best, in his first post, shows a lot of who he still is IMO.

Nawww he's such a sweetheart. He is a rare breed. beatingheart him!  He's handled himself so well post-finale too in all the interviews.  It shows he would be a great Lead if the producers could persuade him.

Agree!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:52 am

Just Looking wrote:I'm just curious.  I remember reading somewhere about Matty's ex being heartbroken by him.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I googling but couldn’t find it.
Interestingly, what I found is that Georga ex accuse her ditched him to hook up with his friend

“dailymail”
REVEALED: The heavily tattooed ex boyfriend of new Bachelorette Georgia Love who says she dated his FRIEND after they split

Off course she dined it
“dailymail”
'I'm not a cheat': Bachelorette Georgia Love insists she is a 'loyal person'... after series of ex-lovers claimed she was unfaithful

Cannot post the link, so just type the title

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:54 am

lrose wrote:Matty's IG is now on public Smiley

Wow, looking at his instagram pictures, I can see Matty has very good skill in photography

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 am

bach_ind wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I'm just curious.  I remember reading somewhere about Matty's ex being heartbroken by him.  Does anyone know anything about this?

I googling but couldn’t find it.
Interestingly, what I found is that Georga ex accuse her ditched him to hook up with his friend

“dailymail”
REVEALED: The heavily tattooed ex boyfriend of new Bachelorette Georgia Love who says she dated his FRIEND after they split

Off course she dined it
“dailymail”
'I'm not a cheat': Bachelorette Georgia Love insists she is a 'loyal person'... after series of ex-lovers claimed she was unfaithful

Cannot post the link, so just type the title

Yes, I read that too. The tatood guy doesn't look like Georgia's type at all but we don't know her personally, so who knows

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:46 am

The tattooed guy is Matthew Garwood and he is Georgia's ex-boyfriend. He was a contestant on The Voice and is from Tasmania.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:59 pm

Please keep the topic on Matty this is his thread. Thanks. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:36 pm

bach_ind wrote:
lrose wrote:Matty's IG is now on public Smiley

Wow, looking at his instagram pictures, I can see Matty has very good skill in photography

Thanks, off to go see
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:22 pm

So nice to see Mattys Insta now public and what a great pic and comment. He really is one in a million. Talented clever guy with some serious photographic skills. And incredibly well rounded given the amount of travel he has experienced. I love that. He really is one of my favourite contestants of all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:35 pm

His well wishes to Lee and Georgia are so sweet but I expected nothing less from him. He has a big heart and displayed it consistently throughout the show (still remember that time he stopped Clancy from intruding on Lee's time with Georgia during a cocktail party.) And I agree - his instagram definitely shows he has the eye for a good photo (hope he finds someone to join him on all his adventures when he's ready)
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:52 pm

*EDIT*

i really like Matty's picture in mediteranian sea. And his cliff jumping? that's beyond awesome.

it seems that he has very happy life. travelling a lot, and doing many crazy and challengging things

so inspiring

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley