SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 am

For some reason I've just rewatched Matty and Georgia's journey and he really is totally adorable. I just get confused with this show when the lead sayd "Now that I've found him I can't possibly imagine my life without him in it", as Georgia said about Matty. I presume she meant it but that Lee was the one that she just couldn't say goodbye to. Some very lucky girl will end up with Matty.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 am

bblake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Imagine how good looking this couple would be laugh out loud As far as I can see he's the only guy from G's season that Olena is following

(Source: My S/C)

Not sure about that match. But she does live in Sydney as opposed to, say, Nikki. IMO, many opportunities.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 am

bblake wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Imagine how good looking this couple would be laugh out loud As far as I can see he's the only guy from G's season that Olena is following

can't see their personalities matching though
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:08 am

Just Looking wrote:For some reason I've just rewatched Matty and Georgia's journey and he really is totally adorable.  I just get confused with this show when the lead sayd "Now that I've found him I can't possibly imagine my life without him in it", as Georgia said about Matty.  I presume she meant it but that Lee was the one that she just couldn't say goodbye to.  Some very lucky girl will end up with Matty.

Okay so I've just finished rewatching this and to me the most telling was the home town dates. Matty's sister, although she copped flak at the time, she was bang on. She told Matty that she's so scared Matty was going to come home broken hearted and she couldn't deal with that. It's like she just knew Matty was in deep and Georgia wasn't. The bit that killed me was when Matty said "If i had to go home, i would want to go now, otherwise i would be so broken hearted". I honestly, honestly expected Georgia to pull a Sam Frost and take forward the lesser invested (Courtney). I hate that she took forward Matty. At the time i watched the jacuzzi scene i was so happy for them both but now i hate that scene. She was very into him. It's like she liked what she was hearing and that's it. I honestly believe at that stage she knew Lee was the one and therefore should have let go of Matty at F3 (Like Sam F and Richie).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:55 am

One thing with watching this show is that the lead has to use "Bach speak" and say things that don't make sense and look like leading a contestant on - which is unfortunately their job. Additionally, VOs are not to be trusted and can be spliced with words that were used for another contestant to be made to be used for Matty and his name inserted for it to be made to seem that she is talking about him. So unless the words are seen coming from the lips directly of the lead and no splicing, they aren't reliable.

Sam Frost had it in her contract that she would be able to let go whomever she wanted and was very lucky that she had that because leads don't get that in their contracts and usually production have a greater hand in who is let go and when. Given the new production company I don't think even if she wanted to that Georiga could let Matty go by F3. This show really sucks for the F2s in general and I don't think that will change in the near future regardless of who the lead is. Production want that drama at the end. The lead is also a victim to the process just as much as the contestants, it's the unfortunate nature of this show.

All the best to Matty.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:24 am

All good points. From the few FRC's that i've watched, Matty's was absolutely brutal. Do you think producers pulled strings to ensure Matty was F2? Who do you think would be Georgia's true F2 if that was the case?

If the producers do have such a big say in who you can dismiss when, i would hate to take on that role. You are leading on a person and messing with their feelings for no reason other than to benefit yourself. I mean how would that even go down? "Georgia, you have to take forward Matty. You have to lead him on". That would be horrible.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am

I've seen much  much worse, considering the US show they have sex and have the guy pick out a ring and propose only to be rejected. Talk about brutal! Plus, there's no way to know if Matty was F3 it would be any different. For all one knows Jake/F3 could have been saying similar things to Georgia but they were edited out and he could have been just as heartbroken at F2.

It's the nature of this show but what I think is better about the AU show is that at least there is no overnight/sex and the guys don't pick out a ring or propose only to be rejected. That's brutality of the show at it's worst, imo.

Fortunately for Matty he didn't have to go through any of that. Plus, unlike guys who have had sex/overnights or picked out a ring or proposed and been rejected, Matty has not received hate from the media and public like those guys did and which makes no sense to me since their feelings were just as valid and they put even more investment into their lead.

So in the case of Matty, when I say that he has gotten one of the best F2 responses ever especially with media, I don't mean that to downplay his feelings, I mean that in the sense of what this show is and just how brutal it can be.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am

I don't know how long i can invest in this show. I only watched the end of Richie's season and now Georgia's season. Watching the F2 (and even F3, F4) is so hard. I guess that's what you sign up for. This is a bit off topic but do you know of any threads or anything where any previous contestants have spilled the beans about what really goes on behind the scenes (on any version)?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:59 am

I've watched this show since it's inception for the US shows and can only say that the AU shows are the kindest franchise of them all. The rest are far more brutal overall, imo.

There's been many different reports by contestants about how production controls and manipulates things and that the lead is essentially a victim and a puppet to production as well and none of them really know this until they are on the show and can't get out of anything as it is their contract and the consequences are dire.

All of these contestants sign a contract and know that the worst is what they are signing up for. It sucks for all involved, especially those hurt and those doing the leading, but it's the trade off for going on TV. There have been multiple contestants/leads that have revealed just how little control they have over anything. One can check out the US threads for more info and general questions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Thank you

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:18 am

ssin0547 wrote:I don't know how long i can invest in this show. I only watched the end of Richie's season and now Georgia's season. Watching the F2 (and even F3, F4) is so hard. I guess that's what you sign up for. This is a bit off topic but do you know of any threads or anything where any previous contestants have spilled the beans about what really goes on behind the scenes (on any version)?

you can watch "unreal". i just watched the first season, and the producer was so manipulative. This is may not apply for all season, but at least you can see a glimpse how brutal and manipulative the show can be.

or, read exit interview in  online media such us elle or popsugar

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:32 am

bellehuntley wrote:
bblake wrote:

can't see their personalities matching though

As much as I want it to happen (I was TeamOlena), ITA their personalities won't match. What Metty like from G is her sense of humor, while Olena is so mysterious.

but may be olena in real life (off camera) is more humorist, or may be she just need to meet the right person like Matty to release her fun side

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley