SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Seabear wrote:GA 100% agree with your post. Good Post  word  score  I will also add another reason. :sourgrapes:
IMO

I tend to agree. This kind of thing is very telling to me. It is a charity, really near and dear to Georgia's heart. It is very personal and very raw for her so soon after the loss of her mother. Grown ups...mature grown ups...set differences, hurts aside and suck it up for the greater good. He didn't. If he had a conflict of interest, that is one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If it is a calculated move so that he can remain the "broken hearted" F2, that does not endear him. He could have still gone and been the bigger man. It's a stupid tv show where he spent a few hours/days at most with the lead while competing for her with a bunch of other men...hardly a tragic love story where one can't forget the love of his life.

Will be interesting to see how this is spun if he does indeed turn out to be the next lead. Not one I am really looking forward to.

Wouldn't this apply both ways though?  If there wasn't enough time for Matty to genuinely fall in love, then by extension there wasn't enough time for Georgia or Lee to fall in love either, since she spent exactly the same amount of time with both of them.  So was the ending a sham?  If Georgia and Lee's feelings are to be interpreted as real, then IMO Matty's are equally real and justified.  

Yes, it applies both ways. The difference is that it has been months now where Lee and Georgia have been building their relationship, whereas, after a few hours/days spent with Matty, she broke it off with him. Many leads have said that the real relationship started after the show ended. Matty wasn't the one that Georgia decided to have a relationship with. She is building on that initial attraction, common interests and humour with Lee.

I get that some people fall in love/lust more quickly, but under these contrived circumstances...the Bachelor bubble...once they are back in the real world, they usually got on with their lives. Particularly when they watch the show and see the other relationships the lead had, it gives them better perspective and the ability to move on. That could be why so many of them get into serious relationships fairly quickly post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

I had a quick Google and the latest interview I can find of Matty commenting on Georgia is from early November (which would be roughly 2.5 months or so after the finale was filmed and about 2 weeks from when the finale aired). He hasn't said anything about her since (from what I could find) so I guess he has moved on. There are a plethora of potential reasons why he may not have been able to attend the fundraiser (work commitment, family commitment, medical appointment, producers disallowed etc) other than heartbreak or bitterness. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. IMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:24 am

The final couple has almost been all about themselves, maybe Matty is not invited since it looks to me they don't like him. I would not assume he was being invited at the first place, if later anyone got proof he got invited later, then I would say he may simply not attending to avoid stealing the limelight. I say good for Matty to be considerate if this is such a big event for G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with all your posts! :yes:  

I just find him, if nothing else, very immature.
I agree with those posters too....I just think that if it doesn't serve Matty, then he won't do, say, be anywhere. Yea, he does have A LOT of growing up left to do. IMO, this is very much one of those cases where age doesn't match his personality, meaning, yea, he's 29, yet he's really not acting it at all! As said in another post somewhere, that poster is correct....I don't like Matty. I don't have preference for him as the next lead at all and think it's completely ok to think that way and have those opinions. I don't think it's a stretch to say that he is seeking fame and I feel that way cause in no way has he said anywhere that I have seen the reasons for doing the show. He just wants his face out there all the time without any just reason for him doing the show. The guy is so immature IMO and him possibly being the next lead just isn't something I am into.

IMO, the one thing that still stands out to me is where he was on a beach, being capped showing affection to a lady but yet still wants to be the bach....come on.....just not buying him and the sale he's trying to make. All IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

IMO, the one thing that still stands out to me is where he was on a beach, being capped showing affection to a lady but yet still wants to be the bach....come on.....just not buying him and the sale he's trying to make.  All IMO.

If you are referring to the photos of Matty on the beach with the girl in the white striped bikini, IMO there is absolutely zero "affection" between them.  He touches her once to pick/scratch something off her arm.  That's it.  

The photos are still on Diimex for anyone interested to see the full set.  Go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and type in "Matty Bachelorette" as keywords.  To me, that's someone at the beach with mates and nothing more.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:11 am

Matty was invited and he posted a pic about the event (which he has since deleted) and thus corroborating this and I happen to know for a fact per sources which will remain unnamed to respect their privacy that Matty was invited, as were all the guys.

As for some sort of conflict of interest... there's zero proof that Matty had some conflict of interest. So at this point, it's just speculation that Matty has TPTB controlling him, or that he is doing anything out of the goodness of his heart (which is the same one that went on radio and TV talking about still being in love with someone whose mother was dying and was selfish of him at best, IMO --and I would say this about anyone, regardless of who they are. It's just common human decency, IMO, and has been discussed ad nauseam how the other F2 didn't act like he did) only makes me consider even more that Matty just wants to play out his narrative that he has chosen which is image control (his unliking those pics from right after filming wrapped is just one small example of this that I was informed of at the time).

I am going with what I was informed by our sources which were 100% correct about their spoilers which were posted about long before the season ended and the info that was relayed during the season by those same sources regarding Matty's behavior and what I have seen corroborated by Matty's own behavior post-filming and post-show. To me, IA with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Matty just played a role and is an actor.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:34 am

JMO. There's also no proof that he didn't attend because he was bitter. Until either Georgia or Matty or someone else in the know come out and state why he didn't attend, I will give him the benefit of the doubt because I believe that's fair. I guess I'm trying to say innocent until proven guilty.

One thing is for certain though, love him or hate him, he definitely generates a discussion.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:53 am

Bobette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

IMO, the one thing that still stands out to me is where he was on a beach, being capped showing affection to a lady but yet still wants to be the bach....come on.....just not buying him and the sale he's trying to make.  All IMO.

If you are referring to the photos of Matty on the beach with the girl in the white striped bikini, IMO there is absolutely zero "affection" between them.  He touches her once to pick/scratch something off her arm.  That's it.  

The photos are still on Diimex for anyone interested to see the full set.  Go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and type in "Matty Bachelorette" as keywords.  To me, that's someone at the beach with mates and nothing more.
I am talking about that. I did see the pics and did see how he was photographed talking/touching the girl. What I stated was my opinion. I don't think that it's a problem to say so, but do feel that as stated before, where there's smoke, there's fire. IMO, Matty just isn't the type of person I want to watch as lead and as such truely and hopefully he isn't as IMO, he won't be able to carry on a full season that would be interesting to me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 am

I already gave Matty the benefit of the doubt, especially during the season and have been more than fair, IMO, so I am good on where I stand at the moment with my opinion of him.

That said, I am sure he has good qualities and he's not some bad person, just immature at best and displayed some manipulative and self-centered/ego-centric behavior, IMO, especially after the show.

To say I was highly disappointed by Matty's behavior post-show would be an understatement but that's because I personally look at what was happening at the time and value real life and class-act-F2s like Nikki over some TV show.

And in Nikki's case, the real life of G's mum passing wasn't even part of her circumstance as F2 but somehow Nikki never needed to make it about herself like Matty did IMO which is why I don't buy there was any script for Matty to follow since Nikki is in the running for next lead and had the class not to talk the way he did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:06 am

IMO, touching a woman's arm is not smoke.

Even if he was briefly dating her, I don't believe that makes him unsuitable for the role of The Bachelor next year provided he is not in a relationship when the show begins. He doesn't have to be celibate to contest a role he may not even get. JMO.

Last edited by ssin0547 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty was invited and he posted a pic about the event (which he has since deleted) and thus corroborating this and I happen to know for a fact per sources which will remain unnamed to respect their privacy that Matty was invited, as were all the guys.  

As for some sort of conflict of interest... there's zero proof that Matty had some conflict of interest. So at this point, it's just speculation that Matty has TPTB controlling him, or that he is doing anything out of the goodness of his heart (which is the same one that went on radio and TV talking about still being in love with someone whose mother was dying and was selfish of him at best, IMO --and I would say this about anyone, regardless of who they are. It's just common human decency, IMO, and has been discussed ad nauseam how the other F2 didn't act like he did) only makes me consider even more that Matty just wants to play out his narrative that he has chosen which is image control (his unliking those pics from right after filming wrapped is just one small example of this that I was informed of at the time).

I am going with what I was informed by our sources which were 100% correct about their spoilers which were posted about long before the season ended and the info that was relayed during the season by those same sources regarding Matty's behavior and what I have seen corroborated by Matty's own behavior post-filming and post-show. To me, IA with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Matty just played a role and is an actor.

Thanks so much for sharing.... Matty's behaviour during the airing of the show and afterwards just really doesn't endear me to him. He's immature and just really wanting to make himself look good through the process. IMO.

I really hope that there will be someone new or different from Matty for the next bach as it would make the next season far more interesting to watch for my sake and MANY others IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:13 am

ssin0547 wrote:IMO, touching a woman's arm is not smoke.

Even if he was casually dating her, I don't believe that makes him unsuitable for the role of The Bachelor next year. He doesn't have to be celibate to contest the role. JMO.
All I was doing was giving you my opinion. Think it is ok to do so...

My point in it all is that Matty doesn't make up someone that I particulary want to watch. During the earlier part of the airing of the season, I actually liked him but interviews, events, comments that were made by him and others have proven to me that my opinion that I now have of him is where I currently stand. I just don't like him, don't want to watch him in a season with him as the lead, don't think he represents himself well.....all IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley