SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 am

Georgia looked so sad in that promo when he talked about struggling to see ger go on dates with the other guys. Someone posted the SC somewhere

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:28 am

see2love wrote:Georgia looked so sad in that promo when he talked about struggling to see ger go on dates with the other guys. Someone posted the SC somewhere
sad She really does look so sad... I am really interested to see how she reacts and what she says to Lee and if she reassures him and if it is shown or not (I figure for Lee to get to F2, Georgia would have had to reassure him somehow).

What is most interesting to me about Lee is struggling so much at this point (before his 2nd SD) is that it's exactly what happened with Sasha before his 2nd SD (who even wanted to leave and did leave but came back) because he was so stressed.

If Lee is F2 I expect he will be very heart broken. He's the most invested to me, imo, just going by how much he is struggling and talking to Georgia about it shows he is seriously invested

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:39 am

IA that she must have been reassuring him for him to remain invested.

If Georgia had chosen Jake for the SQT after the group date I think Lee would have struggled much more instead she took Cameron who didnt seem that invested.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 am

This made me so sad for Lee.  sad His face really shows his feelings. He looked distressed to be sure and the fact that he was shown distressed lets me know that this is part of his storyline - struggling with his real feelings and the situation at hand (something a lot of male F1s have had in their storyline arc).  :nervous

Poor guy is a nervous wreck!  Upset

I hope Georgia gives him some reassurance when on his 2nd SD because he is so vulnerable opening up which I admire about him that he communicates this and in such a kind and empathetic way (even saying the other guys are amazing).

'I've never felt so vulnerable in my life': The Bachelorette favourite Lee admits he struggles to watch Georgia Love date his 'mates' and regrets not talking to her at masquerade cocktail party

'I've never felt so vulnerable in my life. We're coming to the end of this [competition] and time with Georgia is the most important thing,' he admitted, after revealing he didn't get a chance to grab the 27-year-old for a chat during the night.

Reflecting on putting his heart on the line during the masquerade cocktail party, the 35-year-old confessed: 'I'm feeling foolish. It is the most nerve-racking situation I've ever put myself in'.

As the brunette giggled away while taking an impromptu quiz with Matty J, Lee admitted he was 'struggling' to watch on.

'It's not easy seeing a girl that you have feel like you're developing feelings for and dating, essentially, your mates,' he admitted.

Leading up to the rose ceremony, Lee divulged he was 'more nervous than I've ever been because I haven't spoken to Georgia yet. I'm still just waiting for my chance.'

'I've not spent anywhere near as much time as I'd like with her. I'm not confident, by all means,' he added.

The handsome bachelor even went onto say that he hoped he'd still be in the competition after the rose ceremony, but wasn't so sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm super curious what sort of statements G makes regarding Lee. If she talks about the butterflies and fireworks it will be game over because she said that she wanted that plus the companionship. i'm sure we'll hear her reassure him with stuff like he wouldn't still be there. Poor gentle soul that he is, has really been rattled recently.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I am not sure what to make of this? Thoughts question

They look stunning together! Like they both walked out a catalogue. They'd make a gorgeous couple  beatingheart
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's one of the five contestants left in the running for Georgia Love's heart.

And it looks like Lee Elliott may very well be in with a good chance of taking out The Bachelorette winning title.

Speaking to NW magazine, 27-year-old Georgia said she 'instantly' had feelings for 35-year-old mechanical plumber Lee, and can envision a lifetime together with him.

'A future with Lee is very easy for me to picture - I really had feelings for him instantly,' Georgia said.

They are perfect. Check out the actual scene they even walk similarly. Be still my heart.

Lee is the only one she has actually spoken about a future with and about in articles.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:39 pm

A fan has done a cute Instagram post of glee (laugh out loud)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm super curious what sort of statements G makes regarding Lee. If she talks about the butterflies and fireworks it will be game over because she said that she wanted that plus the companionship. i'm sure we'll hear her reassure him with stuff like he wouldn't still be there. Poor gentle soul that he is, has really been rattled recently.

Georgia has used fireworks for Lee in their SD - in the VO or ITM? She hasn't said fireworks for anyone else

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Just Looking wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm super curious what sort of statements G makes regarding Lee. If she talks about the butterflies and fireworks it will be game over because she said that she wanted that plus the companionship. i'm sure we'll hear her reassure him with stuff like he wouldn't still be there. Poor gentle soul that he is, has really been rattled recently.

Georgia has used fireworks for Lee in their SD - in the VO or ITM? She hasn't said fireworks for anyone else

Yep.

I just rewatched his red carpet entrance again. And my goodness ! Their attraction is almost palpable. They are in each others space and there is so much touching overall. Then there is that whole flirt thing going with the coyness and the giggles and the connection. It's just comfort and zing all at the same time. One of the best limo entrances ever on these shows.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:A fan has done a cute Instagram post of glee (laugh out loud)

they look amazing together!! :sprinklehearts heartglasses :swinginglove seeing hearts heartandarrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 am

nd4reality wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Georgia has used fireworks for Lee in their SD - in the VO or ITM?  She hasn't said fireworks for anyone else

Yep.

I just rewatched his red carpet entrance again. And my goodness ! Their attraction is almost palpable. They are in each others space and there is so much touching overall. Then there is that whole flirt thing going with the coyness and the giggles and the connection. It's just comfort and zing all at the same time. One of the best limo entrances ever on these shows.
I just watched it again too and I found myself just smiling so much watching them together. They just have that *it* connection, imo. I will have to upload their M&G video I recorded to watch again. Just lovely beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:38 am

Rewatching the first episode and a lot of things standing out about Lee that I didn't notice before, so making a running list and will update:

1) in the very beginning of the epsiode, Lee is one of three guys shown (Cam first, then Matty, then Lee) and Lee shown right before Georgia is shown
2) Lee's M&G is different from any all the other guys the way it is edited:
- just before it goes to commercial, lee is shown arriving with the donkey....
- then commercial break....
- then back from commercial break and Lee shown with his entrance....
- then after his M&G, the camera pans to an aerial view of mansion...
So it almost seems like Lee's M&G was framed by commercial and then aerial view to really make it stand out, especially since after the aerial view there are a MOT guys who have montage arrival.
3) Lee shown saying "I think she's legitimately looking for love... let's hope it's one of us"
4) Lee shows the donkey Chelsea to the guys and Ben shown in PI saying it is amazing but Jake talking about Lee in PI and his puns and says "who thinks that kind of sh*t, he[Lee] obviously did" which I though was really rude of Jake, imo (and may tie into what he said post-show)
5) Camera pans a LOT to Lee when FIR is talked about by Osher and also when Georgia is talking at CP
6) When Georgia tells all the men "I really am looking for the love of my life and I am hoping he is sitting or standing here in front of me right now" and Lee is shown standing (next to Matty J) and one of the guys jokes "standing" (which is interesting the camera angle they chose to show given Lee and Matty shown standing)
7) Lee shown in PI talking about how to try get time with Georgia and how wouldn't say to your mate, hey it's my turn in 2 minutes (so it seems like from the beginning he was struggling a bit with cutting in and part of his edit later on when he said in Ep 7 that he regretted not talking to G at the CP)

Will update with more

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking