SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:45 pm

IKR. I really feel like Lee is going down the Arie way. Emily was pulling away at HDT same as I feel G did.
My Lee heart will be broken.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:05 pm

I know I should probably stop already and if product placement(from major show sponsors) is a clue/hint then Matty is F1.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Posting some gifs here (there are more so will update them)  beatingheart
If they were tweeted by the official Bette AU Twitter account or by Osher I will add the link and caption to go along with the gif (still updating this)

@BacheloretteAU Lee puts his feelings about Georgia out there
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@BacheloretteAU  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@BacheloretteAU "Noooooow I've had the time of my life..." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

when Lee found out he got a single date (different tweets with same gif)
@BacheloretteAU Neither can we Lee, neither can we.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
‏@channelten  It's crunch time on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Who will steal Georgia's heart? Tune in now!

After Lee's name was called on the date card - he's so excited!
@BacheloretteAU Lee only has one more chance to spend some alone time with Georgia before Hometown dates. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's some gifs that had Lee in them that Georgia liked on Twitter that Osher posted
Osher tweeted this also
@oshergunsberg Is this just a way for Georgia to explore Lee’s form?
@oshergunsberg Good lord Lee’s oily rig is like the Deepwater Horizon on a good day.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" https://twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/783955435996844033

@BacheloretteAU "I've been waiting all date for this moment." - Georgia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@BacheloretteAU "He finally kissed me!" - Georgia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love the friendship with Cam and Lee... when Lee got his SD in ep 3

Mills and Boon photoshoot

‏@BacheloretteAU Wasabi! Georgia and Lee are a match made in pun heaven. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awww the cutest ever

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:47 pm

How could he, or anyone, go straight to being the Bachelor from having his heart broken. It seems like they are planning back to backs. It would be pretty tough IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:51 pm

I just wish she would let him go at F3. Much kinder on him.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:58 pm

I thought she would go for someone a little bit older this time considering she hasn't been in any serious relationships. I guess she doesn't see it that way. She'll be going back to dating someone almost her age again. It would've been better if she let him go at f3 if he does end up being f2 poor thing.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Just Looking wrote:How could he, or anyone, go straight to being the Bachelor from having his heart broken.  It seems like they are planning back to backs.  It would be pretty tough IMO.
Same as what they did for Richie.

They don't film until March next year. That's a pretty long wait since the show wrapped up in August (so 7 months in between)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Just Looking wrote:I just wish she would let him go at F3.   Much kinder on him.

I am actually shocked that she wouldn't leave him at F3.

He is so far the only guy who has been showing telling Georgia to her face that he is scared of being hurt (on his 2nd SD) and so did Lee's mother tell Georgia she was worried!!

I just don't get why she would take him to F2 and not leave him at F3 when she knew all this.  :broken heart:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:How could he, or anyone, go straight to being the Bachelor from having his heart broken.  It seems like they are planning back to backs.  It would be pretty tough IMO.

They don't film until March next year. That's a pretty long wait since the show wrapped up in August (so 7 months in between)

Yes, that's a good point. And I guess it's not like getting your heart broken after a proper reality relationship

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:25 pm

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes, that's a good point.  And I guess it's not like getting your heart broken after a proper reality relationship

Jojo on the US series became bachelorette and she was F2 which was back to back.  I hear that US franchise is now in control of the AUS franchise so it has been done!  I think after the heartbreak and getting back to reality they come to their senses. LOL IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Why is everyone posting here like he is F2? Keep the faith people, our boy isnt going to be heartbroken. Its not over till its over.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks for the gif collection AAL. Its a ray of sunshine and maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right--its not over until its over_

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking