SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:53 pm

LynnTa wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the calming words.I feel so much better. I really like Lee. I find him to be the total package.

I also think Lee is the total package! I think he would be an exceptional Bachelor if he is not F1. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Dun dun dun ....could it be the classic hidden F1 ?

In the us versions in the past (prior to brad 1.0 the "old days") when they wanted to hide a relationship they simply cut if off in editing. And ensured that the non F1 had plenty of screen time.

Its strange that even Courtney and Jake got more time than he did since neither made it to f2.

Though as I said elsewhere, this is what is giving me some pause since its really odd that he is so hidden and is getting so little screen time. This of course tells me that he is not in the running for next lead which I did not think he was.

:yes: From my :detective i believe Lee is the F1. but im holding off to see what his HTD look like. and boy...that HTD didnt disappoint Smiley. IA with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that the non-F1, especially whom they are gunning to be the next lead would likely had plenty screen time. (Matty, i suppose?). Last time i checked on Richie's,  Olena, the F3 had the most air time on HTD as well as the most twitter mentions. (same goes with Matty on Twitter AU last episode).

One thing stood out to me, there was a 'forced, lame'  obstacle  laugh out loud inserted in the end of his HTD. That is the blonde vs brunette 'obstacle' Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698 . Noted that the obstacle was ilustrated in GL's PI.  IMHO they actually dont have big obstacles to overcome between them- aside from her investment in Courtney and Lee's more reserved nature. I see now their story arc took off with the theme "does Lee attracted to/like me?"..as its inserted in her VOs before her 2nd date with Lee. (keeping in mind, that VOs are likely taken after filming, to enhance the storyline).

Hence why its super important and interesting to figure out why the editors need to insert the whole Blonde vs Brunette lame obstacle  giggling . If anything, it makes me convinced that Lee is the F1  Smiley .

Also interesting to note with this kind of the launched story arc, that resembles SamF IMO ( with whether Sasha would love her back as much as she did ), the uncanny similarity between Sam and GL's preview can be explained. They both have the exact same wording to end the Previews " I love you so much".  yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:42 pm

I don't think the more airtime for HTD means next lead. Richie had less airtime and ended up lead and Sam also wondered if he was as interested in her.

I can see Lee as possible F1 but also think he could be in the running for next lead (and if he is not F1 then I really hope he is as I think he is best choice). I think whatever happens on FD will indicate more which way it goes but for me I can see the latter as well.

Lee reminds me a lot of Tim Robards/Bach AU S1 (and a bit of Sam Wood). I am ready for another lead like that especially after Richie's season. I think Tim Robards and Sam Wood types are best suited to lead and Richie/Cam/etc types are best suited for contestants.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 am

Still on the Lee train. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bachelorette twitter
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the more airtime for HTD means next lead. Richie had less airtime and ended up lead and Sam also wondered if he was as interested in her.

I can see Lee as possible F1 but also think he could be in the running for next lead (and if he is not F1 then I really hope he is as I think he is best choice). I think whatever happens on FD will indicate more which way it goes but for me I can see the latter as well.

Lee reminds me a lot of Tim Robards/Bach AU S1 (and a bit of Sam Wood). I am ready for another lead like that especially after Richie's season. I think Tim Robards and Sam Wood types are best suited to lead and Richie/Cam/etc types are best suited for contestants.

thanks for clarifying the HTD air time for me. So its not a 'pattern' then giggling .

From my play time with edit, i can see more nuggets pointing to Lee as the F1 (compared to Matty and other guys) and by catching up with the media interview, i can see what GL mentioned so far about her F1 matched with Lee as well, so...i am still on Lee F1 train Smiley

spesifically regarding to HTD, linking it to what you posted upthread
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i actually see the obstacles on Lee's end (him afraid getting hurt) matched with current story arc on GL's end (does he really like me?). This is actually giving me a deja vue of JP-Ashley story arc, with JP's HTD where Ash having convo with his mom similar to GL- Lee's mom . I begin to think that the FRC will involving 'Leap of Faith' theme just as JP. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was it you who observed Lee got some sort of "Leap of Faith" line on the boys band date?). Super interesting

More on HTD observation: they could easily ignore/omit any 'hesitancy'/obstacles..and just make Lee's HTD run smooth ala Nikki's HTD...but they didn't..with the topping of Brunette vs Blond thing (she emphasized it in PI..that highly possible taken after filming). This is a pro-Lee F1 in my book since the obstacle is actually needed in the storyline, a.k.a production driven, IMHO. Smiley . While OTOH i see her obstacles with Matty as more of the real ones : relocating and urgency to start family. JMO.

on related HTD note, (Aside from Courtney, who had the real obstacle as well), we know only Jake getting the 'smooth' HTD ..basing on the obstacle theory, that means he will be gone next..IMO Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2498057887
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 am

I agree with the edit clues you all see. For me while both guys are great, inky she knows how she is actually feeling with them and about them. So if he is not f1 I'd feel bad but because he is the older of the two and sensitive it maybe more heart breaking somehow.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:46 am

Oh I just read the Who article. Lee said there where mornings he woke up in the mansion thinking 'what am I doing here, what does Georgia see in me'. There is a beautiful photo of Lees family and Georgia too. He said as well that he was bullied so bad that he had to change schools in year 8
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:57 am

Questions for those in the know Praying :

- have we ever heard Lee said "your eyes are ridiculous" to G on the main episodes? (its in the preview...but i couldnt recall he said it anywhere on the epis?..)

- can anyone recall where he says " if im not good anything...i hope that im hopeless romantic.".(or something along the lines). I just found it interesting that on HTD his Granny did say the same thing about him. giggling

tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I just read the Who article. Lee said there where mornings he woke up in the mansion thinking 'what am I doing here, what does Georgia see in me'. There is a beautiful photo of Lees family and Georgia too. He said as well that he was bullied so bad that he had to change schools in year 8
sad it made me so sad to read that about him being bullied. It makes so much sense as well and the photos of him when he was younger too.

I know I posted this before but honestly, Lee really does remind me a bit of Sam Frost. They both dealt with hard childhoods, they are still confident but not cocky and still have insecurities which they are honest about (which makes them strong, imo), etc.

I also saw comments on facebook by people that know Lee that he is a legend and the nicest and kindest person ever who always puts others first. That's made me think of how Lee also has called the other men amazing and has not said one bad word about anyone. From the bullying he went through I love that he is that way and is so positive about others.

Lee truly is a gem and I think Georgia would be really lucky if she chooses him. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:07 am

nd4reality wrote:I agree with the edit clues you all see. For me while both guys are great, inky she knows how she is actually feeling with them and about them. So if he is not f1 I'd feel bad but because he is the older of the two and sensitive it maybe more heart breaking somehow.

I would really love to see Lee as F1 as he is so manly, mature, romantic and older too so not as much time to find the one, but I feel that Georgia has been hooked into Matty's playful, loving, boyish charm.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:25 am

Joy15 wrote:Questions for those in the know  Praying :

- have we ever heard Lee said "your eyes are ridiculous" to G on the main episodes? (its in the preview...but i couldnt recall he said it anywhere on the epis?..)

- can anyone recall where he says " if im not good anything...i hope that im hopeless romantic.".(or something along the lines). I just found it interesting that on HTD his Granny did say the same thing about him.  giggling

tyvm IA

I think the eyes are ridiculous was from the 2nd episode Mills and Boon photoshoot where Georgia and Lee were on a horse

I think maybe the hopeless romantic was in his intro video or promo?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:20 am

tyvm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking