SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:42 pm

when Matty's sister said something about Georigia choosing Melbourne boys because it would be easier since she doesnt want to leave Melbourne. I found her response interesting. She said on paper yes but that there were some who lived in melbourne shenhad let go. she could have said no That would not be the case at all. What i got from her was look I am not choosing him because he lives in Melbourne as evidence by the fact that I let oher melbourne guys go but ai am choosing him because he is it for me.

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:00 pm

LynnTa wrote:Thanks for the gif collection AAL. Its a ray of sunshine and maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right--its not over until its over_

I am going to be posting all things Lee until this thing is over (and even then, probably still post - fan thread here we come :yes: )

F2, F3, F1. Doesn't matter. I am on the Lee train.  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:13 pm

see2love wrote:Why is everyone posting here like he is F2? Keep the faith people, our boy isnt going to be heartbroken. Its not over till its over.

Lol hardening our hearts for just In case. I still don't think he is f2 but we'll see. Perhaps if he is then she would have done him a favour.

As AAL said, f1 f2 f3 it doesn't matter, one of the classiest contestants ever.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm still on the Lee train. Though I admit last week I felt like I was sitting in first class and how I feel like I'm hanging onto the railing on the roof. duh :crazed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:23 pm

the amount of screen time makes me doubt. But then I think that hey all 3 of the remaining other guys got more so that's not a factor at all.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 pm

see2love wrote:when Matty's sister said something about Georigia choosing Melbourne boys because it would be easier since she doesnt want to leave Melbourne. I found her response interesting. She said on paper yes but that there were some who lived in melbourne shenhad let go. she could have said no That would not be the case at all. What i got from her was look I am not choosing him because he lives in Melbourne as evidence by the fact that I let oher melbourne guys go but ai am choosing him because he is it for me.

I thought that too. Another interesting response from Georgia was when Lee's mum asked how do you not hurt them and Georgia said something like that she wouldn't lead them on if she wasn't interested. I can't remember the exact words.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:45 pm

Just Looking wrote:
see2love wrote:when Matty's sister said something about Georigia choosing Melbourne boys because it would be easier since she doesnt want to leave Melbourne. I found her response interesting. She said on paper yes but that there were some who lived in melbourne shenhad let go. she could have said no That would not be the case at all. What i got from her was look I am not choosing him because he lives in Melbourne as evidence by the fact that I let oher melbourne guys go but ai am choosing him because he is it for me.

I thought that too.  Another interesting response from Georgia was when Lee's mum asked how do you not hurt them and Georgia said something like that she wouldn't lead them on if she wasn't interested.  I can't remember the exact words.

She said something like even though I am being selfish now its all to be with one guy and I would not lead anyone on if I wasnt interested. That chat was spliced and diced just as Lee and Georgia's discussion after his 2nd sd.

Whe he talked about happy to have spent the day with her she was smiling and suddenly it got cut to the "I dont show my emotion talk with her not smiling"

I am happy to Be the driver and conductor of this train till we cross the finish line.
We gotta cross strong and not whimper though Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698
All aboard!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm

For me the way to stay on this train without falling off is to watch lees and his bad azz in the premier episode with G on the red carpet. Natural chemistry at its finest.
I do get the feeling that someone will find the child's kite in the fridge prior to Thursday either way.
Till then choo choo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Thank you mates on the Lee train for the uplifting spirit. I'm firmly back in my seat with my rose colored glasses on and a nice tall glass of some Lee coolaid :koolaid

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Captain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm very happy to be your passenger! Here is to the ride(holding up a coolaid glass)

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:00 pm

I came from across the globe (CA) to join you all on the Lee train..giggling ..(as i believe he is the F1) hearthumbsup

i have to say, to my surprise, i have enjoyed GL season immensely, personally do see a connection between her and Lee (hawt!! :fanningfan )...found by :detective  -as per media and edit tid bits suggests- that the TPTB AU actually is showing us the love story..(cough2 Alex laugh out loud)...  and would be thrilled if Matty become the next lead .

- connection - checked
- love story- checked
- charming handsome as hell next lead -checked

really.....:alltens:  for this season. yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:08 pm

Nothing is taking me off the Lee train regardless of what Georgia decides. Lee is tied for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with my all time favorite Roberto from Ali's season in the US. The only other guy on my list out of all the seasons is Ari.....so that is saying a lot.
Imo Lee has it all, fabulous looks, wonderful personality, kindness, thoughtfulness, confident reserve and a delightful family.
I think we can all stay in the first class section of the train because Lee is worth our support!! All Aboard...... bestbud!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking