SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:57 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Flowergrrl wrote:I'm thinking that it's interesting Lee said in the article that 'not even his mum knows how far he got.'
That statement seems odd... you think that if he was F1 then his mum would've known because of HTD etc? Suspect

OMG Good point! That's weird. Good catch! Or maybe she doesn't know the result AFTER htd ??
I take that interview Lee did with a grain of salt.

Given that it is only week 2, there's no way, imo, that Lee could say in an interview anything about HTDs or his mom knowing anything as that would give things away and him speaking like Cam and Courtney are his competition and not Matty J whom we have sleuthed to potentially be in F3 makes me think he is talking about where things stand in week 2 and not in regards to the show.

Plus, going by how the recent Bach AU season went, if Lee was going on about HTDs or his mom knowing things or talking about anything regarding the ending or implying he won the way that Heather and Nikki did then I would be more suspect of him than if he is denying his family knows anything.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 am

nd4reality wrote:Is there any evidence at all that Lee makes it beyond f4 ? IMO I'm going to place Matty j in the f3 and maybe f2 but do we have something for Lee to tie him into the f3?

Here's what is known:
- Filming ended by August 26
- Lee BTS pics by Matrix media on August 17 which means it took place only 9 days before possible FRC.
- Given that FD/MTP/LCD/FRC all needs to be filmed in those 9 days (which is a lot) that along with Matrix media stating in their description that Lee is one of the F4, is the sleuthed evidence that Lee makes F4 then it is possible that the BTS pics are from FD/F3 especially considering flying in a helicopter (which seems odd for a HTD)

17 August - Lee - HTD?/FD? - countryside bicycle ride "with Lee, one of her final 4 choices". The pair were flown in by helicopter and enjoyed a ride around a lake (BTS pics here)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:08 am

AAL you rock.

So I made a suggestion to put all the evidence to a stickied thread for possible f4 clues. Which can be added to as we go along in the f1f6 thread. Put all yours and others posts posts together that provide evidence ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just saw this post now and sticky thread created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for evidence for possible F1. Thank you for the great suggestions (as posted in the F1-F6 thread) yes

I will copy posts to the thread and try to compile them all but feel free to move any if I miss them that should be in the sticky thread. TIA bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:29 am

You do such a great job with summarizing the posts so will check it out after you are done. Thanks.

Huge hug (sweet)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 am

You are too kind [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Embarressed!

I'm working on compiling a list with the links to where they were sluethed and by whom and will try to post it asap. In the meantime I copied over the post about Lee and the SM activity but will compile it as well so feel free to post anything sleuthed already or just copy and paste (quote it) and I will compile it all
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:22 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:23 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:37 am

so Lee already having a media interview of besides Cam and Courtney worries me a bit in terms of him being potential f1. I haven't seen something similar for Jake or Matty.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 am

Can you talk to me about some of the guys you’ve had one-on-one time with? So Lee, can you talk about your connection with him?

So when I first met Lee on the red carpet he made me really nervous, and I got that giggly, kind of embarrassed excitement with him. So I was really nervous going into my date with him, because I knew I’d been a bit of a blubbery nervous schoolgirl with him. But that date was so lovely—we spoke so much, found out we had all these things in common, and by the end of the date it was like I’d known this guy for years and years. All those nerves flushed away and I felt very comfortable with him by the end of that date, which was a really nice feeling.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:19 am

Jumping hearts Awwwwe that is so sweet!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking