SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 am

I may or may not have posted this before, but Jillian Harris knows Kevin P. She said in a snap chat she was interested to see his journey on Jasmine's season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Interesting about the Jillian connection ... small world! Smiley

I think he would be a great match for Caila - I see them both as wanderlust loving dreamers with an affinity for beautiful words  withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d. I might be biased considering my signature though laugh out loud
I also think he & Olivia would make a striking pair & I like her, too (also it's cute how she supported him on the Aftershow & that they're talking a bit on IG). I'm neutral re. Jade's MOH.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:I may or may not have posted this before, but Jillian Harris knows Kevin P. She said in a snap chat she was interested to see his journey on Jasmine's season.

I think Jillian may have been the friend who convinced him to go on the show. He said in his blog a friend who knew the producers so I am assuming it could be her

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:58 pm

withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 5022b569df8e8_m withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 49053efe15bc4_m withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 474493d48f90e_m
Source: 
http://www.modelmayhem.com/Kevin27

beatingheart this: 

As we travel down the road of life we find not only ourselves but each other along the way. Sometimes it's just in passing for a brief moment at a crossroad but every now and then we find that we are on a journey to the same destination. by @kevindexter

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 pm

IMO there's a vulnerability about KP in his pics and overall. Makes me want to kiss his face.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:42 pm

@Idlemess - so straight to the point laugh out loud  withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60a 

I agree that he does have a certain endearing, vulnerable quality - it makes him very magnetic & intensifies his charisma IMO. 
I'm really glad that he's a part of this season - certainly the #1 highlight for me Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:25 pm

New blog out

http://changethewayitis.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 am

Thanks, @see2love ... I always enjoy his writing. Interesting about the Drew antidote & I felt for KP reading how he was struggling in QC. Can't wait for part 2! 

I'm a little (okay maybe a lot laugh out loud) into this parallel right now so please excuse me if you aren't a fan of both these peeps or even if you are & already read this in Caila's thread. Both had lovely pics & interesting captions though so I thought they would be worth posting (again) Smiley:

So... Runaway Bride? Kevin P's whole storyline on the show is basically that he needs to stop putting his guard up/running from love :thud laugh out loud ... not to mention his whole blog post on marriage & to really make sure you arrive there organically (Haha I know I'm overanalyzing & seeing parallels everywhere but it's so much fun laugh out loud).

(btw reading her caption about meeting up with an ex in that way really reminded me of TSwift's "Back To December"  withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f3bc )

Sometimes you can't help but look back... *** Met up with an ex last night. A Mr. first love Rome-yo of sorts... (aka Romeo + hint of edge that you think your parents wouldn't approve of) *** I did that thing that everyone warns you not to do.. and I reached out. We were kids when we last were together.. and just wanted to reconnect with and old confidant... as friends.. and maybe learn something about myself. He felt happy, which made me happy. The only ring on the table was left by the condensation on his whiskey glass withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f377  *** After glancing behind for one last time, I cant help but think I'm Maggie Carpenter from the Runaway Bride movie... still on a path of self discovery, feeling like the men who have fallen in love with her in the past are "only in love with the idea she had created for them, instead of the real her." withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f615  *** Now that I've made that comparison.. not really sure where to go next.. or how to move forward, but I'm going to give my over thinking mind a break and pop in this Julia Roberts movie  withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f3a5 withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f342 #withlovecaila  withlovecaila - Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f4f7 : @kaylacoleslaw by @cailaquinn

Compare that with this: 

Invest in who you are. Spend time getting to know that person. Don't waste this life by spending it with someone you don't love. by @kevindexter

and this: 

Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be? -Charles Bukowski by @kevindexter

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 am

He is very deep and remind me of Nick.

Last edited by reason on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:46 am

He reminds more of Brooks imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 pm

I am still bummed that my TV crush Kevin P is likely getting eliminated next episode and we wont get to watch his HTD hmmm

My last hope is he is going to be appearing on the After Show as it claimed will have one of the Bachelor as a guest (usually the one who just getting eliminated) . I haven't stalked him for a while. Is he still on the sea?. If he is..then its likely Benoit who will show up on the After Show...Oh well... i have enjoyed his suave, cutie-pieness and his dreamy voice immensely....hopeful that the will stick around with the show circle somehow so i still can get to see him on TV Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:58 pm

I really liked what he wrote about Drew. Further proof to me that we are seeing accurate portrayals of these contestants but maybe only one side of them. Almost every human is complex but edittng can cut parts of that off. Very nice and seemingly honest opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee