SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm

The drama on this Bette CA is so minimal IMO and nothing compared to that seen on the US franchise. I am in the minority but though Drew maybe annoying but I think he is just playing it up for the cameras IMO & I just find myself laugh out loud at his OTT. That said, the producers want to tell a story which may or not represent reality, it's just how the show works. And the story they are telling now is that Kevin W is close to the "supposed villain", left for the viewers to draw their conclusion on that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Finally done SC-ing. Thank you @lightredemption for all the SCs ( I love the moments you chose) and your thoughts about their date. I find myself nodding in agreement to everything laugh out loud

Kevin and Jasmine had an amazing 1-1 date. It's been a while since I've seen chemistry like theirs. They have a natural chemistry in which they are always drawn to one another.  I saw a physical and emotional connection between these two, IMO.

I got to laugh at how the show is portraying lust as an issue with Kevin. He's not even Jasmine's typical physical type. In fact she seems surprised of their chemistry and ease every time she interacts with him. There's one thing for sure, the show is trying to give Kevin some obstacle or create doubt in his edit. Definitely not a bachelor edit. The show is really pushing for Mike and Mikhel and I would think the bachelor would come down to these two (if they are not F1).

Anyway, I made somea lot of SCs of their time together. I apologize in advance for so many SCs. Pictures are worth a thousand words and all Hugesmile

The moment they meet up for their 1-1. They both seem excited to see each other Smiley She was literally skipping towards the helicopter if you watch it in motion!
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Rasydy
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2mfd6b5
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2np1dd
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 14444753_569578456558894_200792204784098118_o
source
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2mrxq44
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 A2df6o

Their chemistry  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f525
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2ivd8qo
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 16c76fl
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 14p5lk

Their entire time on the chopper was awesome. I love that they showed the fun side to their relationship. I find they had great banter and kind of mimicked each other.

K: "Is my arm to heavy for you?
J:" I can handle it"
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 15wwec

K: "You sure? You want me to take it off?" laugh out loud
J: "yeeea... NO!"
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Ojgoyd

As if holding one hand isn't enough, they need to hold both  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2665
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Mtblt3

Their kiss and their reaction afterwards. She was beaming Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f60d
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Ei8hhx
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2jffytl
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1zl9bx2

Bachelor Canada also made this gif of their kiss:
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 KevinW_Kiss
source

I love how at ease they are with each other and how they are both comfortable enough to become vulnerable by sharing their tragic pasts. His brother getting stabbed and not knowing if he would make it. Him growing up trying to live up to his brother. Not thinking he would be good enough (to be him and his brother) for his parents if his brother did not survive/recover.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6qjm0j
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 28jl6b4

They can also have fun with each other Smiley
K: "I didn't go on 100 [first] dates, more like 50" laugh out loud (You actually hear the film crew laughing)
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2r2n48j
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2ahtr7p

Both Jasmine and Kevin have said how at ease they are with each other and how real the relationship feels. Kevin says he can talk with her all day, effortlessly.

I thought Kevin "stealing" time at the cocktail party was a much ado about nothing. He's not the first and he won't be the last. They might not show it, but I bet this happens more often than not. He literally had 5 minutes with her. I also think he asked to talk to her when everyone else has had the opportunity to talk to her during the cocktail party. You see him walking her back to the guys and then shortly after there's the RC.

Since I was making SCs, this moment was right before Kevin interrupted Scott's time laugh out loud Jasmine also says her conversations with Scott was awkward. I don't think she minded Kevin grabbing her for more time.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 A372q

Running theme of the season and post show:
J: "I think I always imagine myself with some type of guy and Kevin is the guy I feel has surprised me the most in every single way"

This was also the recap from W Networks official site:
Kevin W. One on One
Jasmine’s intrigue is piqued by the brawny Kevin W. He's not her typical physical type but she feels an emotional connection every time they're together. It’s not long into the helicopter ride that she quickly realizes that the physical chemistry is definitely there too.

They finish the date with a bat cave expedition and end up at an intimate table by an underground river. Kevin opens about a painful memory - his brother's attempted murder - and explains how that experience has made him the man he is today.  Chemistry is on fire and Kevin leaves with the rose and a piece of Jasmine's heart.
source

source: Credited accordingly above, all other SCs are mine.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 am

^^dee, you've outdone yourself on this date recap!! You've picked up on all the little things, in both pictures & words, about these two that highlight their connections. Love it!! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:52 am

Thanks @dee for all that work! yes

I don't see anything wrong with someone that has a rose, going to spend more time. They all have the same opportunities. IMO that shows her, he wanted more time with her. I'm sure she wanted that time as well, if she's really into him, which she appears to be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 am

Excellent recap @dee! Love your thoughts and SCs as always

dee wrote:I got to laugh at how the show is portraying lust as an issue with Kevin. He's not even Jasmine's typical physical type. In fact she seems surprised of their chemistry and ease every time she interacts with him. There's one thing for sure, the show is trying to give Kevin some obstacle or create doubt in his edit. Definitely not a bachelor edit. The show is really pushing for Mike and Mikhel and I would think the bachelor would come down to these two (if they are not F1).
Same! I don't think Jasmine has looked as comfortable with anyone else - like she said it was "effortless" and there was just an ease to the way she was carrying herself especially towards the end of the date. She just looked relaxed and aglow. At the same time, I don't think she's been as vulnerable with anyone else either. There's an emotional depth to their relationship that she doesn't have with anyone else yet IMO (they've been on the verge of tears in front of each other.) So lust is really not the only thing they have going for them

As if holding one hand isn't enough, they need to hold both  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2665
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Mtblt3
ahhh, I didn't even pick up on this! Speaks to their comfort/intimacy level again.

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1zl9bx2
I think this one might be my favorite - she looks so genuinely happy. It reminds me of her face in the preview when they're at that viewpoint and the sun is setting.

They can also have fun with each other Smiley
K: "I didn't go on 100 [first] dates, more like 50" laugh out loud (You actually hear the film crew laughing)
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2r2n48j
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2ahtr7p
Amazing - I just listened again and you can definitely hear other people laughing in the background laugh out loud. I love that there was so much giggling and lightheartedness on this date. Kevin can seem quite intense but there was cheesy flirting, playful banter and so much smiling
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CtcL3n6VIAAZNFE
TV, eh? ‏@tv_eh
Did Jasmine send the right guys home during #BacheloretteCA? http://www.tv-eh.com/2016/09/27/cackles-crying-and-crafts-on-the-bachelorette-canada/ … @BacheloretteCA @w_network
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:00 pm

I like you can watch you tube to see the episodes on line since I am in the US. Does RS spoil other country seasons or just US? It may be more fun to watch it play out if they are not spoiled!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:49 pm

RS could care less about Canada and other franchises. I just hope he keeps it that way. I will hang garlic and crosses over my laptop to prevent him from entering our spaces. Hugesmile

It makes a huge different when he is not an issue. IMO so very much more enjoyable, as well as the Aussie and New Zealand sleuthing. We also have Bachelor Ukraine, and we had Bachelor France. We have a lot of sleuthers that participate in many threads, other than the U.S franchise, all without RS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Episode 3. 

I liked KevinW and Jasmine's date. There was nothing over the top about it and they were able to maintain a physical connection. The copter ride was special as it highlighted KevinW military life and It was equally special, IMO, that Jasmine brought it up during this date a couple of times. 
Like you @dee I saw how excited Jasmine was for this date. She literally skipped towards him and towards the copter. She went all in with both arms around his shoulders for the full body hug. Did she not ever touched him? Tons of playing fingers and snuggling initiated by her. 
I liked that he kissed her and how he kissed her. Sweet and exploratory ( No Seth deep sea fishing here) but good enough to put that smile on her face and to make her touch him with both hands. Jasmine looked like she wanted to keep kissing him towards the end of the date. I suspected there was more kissing on this date. 
The VO of her talking about lust imo was added to downplay their emotional connection which was more obvious remarkably than their physical chemistry and that was hot and nothing lustful about it., It was all natural to me. 
Now I'm suspecting that the first preview of KevinW "jealous" edit was shown early to highlight or cast doubt on their connection. What I caught is an interesting contrast between KevinW and KevinP. 
KevinP walked in on Jas and Seth and he was more or less introspective on his reaction. KevinW as shown reacted differently and openly by questioning and confessing his emotions. 
Can't wait to see how Jasmine handle it all

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:16 pm

One more thing, I've noted how Jasmike look together and they're cute., 
When they showed JasKW (umm, gotta come up with a name big time and it's not easy with two Kevins) walking out together I was wowed with how pretty they looked together. It also reminded me of Ben and Lauren walking by the girls so oblivious and just being in their own little moment.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:46 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 pm

Idlemess wrote:Episode 3. 

I liked KevinW and Jasmine's date. There was nothing over the top about it and they were able to maintain a physical connection. The copter ride was special as it highlighted KevinW military life and It was equally special, IMO, that Jasmine brought it up during this date a couple of times. 
Like you @dee I saw how excited Jasmine was for this date. She literally skipped towards him and towards the copter. She went all in with both arms around his shoulders for the full body hug. Did she not ever touched him? Tons of playing fingers and snuggling initiated by her. 
I liked that he kissed her and how he kissed her. Sweet and exploratory ( No Seth deep sea fishing here) but good enough to put that smile on her face and to make her touch him with both hands. Jasmine looked like she wanted to keep kissing him towards the end of the date. I suspected there was more kissing on this date. 
The VO of her talking about lust imo was added to downplay their emotional connection which was more obvious remarkably than their physical chemistry and that was hot and nothing lustful about it., It was all natural to me. 
Now I'm suspecting that the first preview of KevinW "jealous" edit was shown early to highlight or cast doubt on their connection. What I caught is an interesting contrast between KevinW and KevinP. 
KevinP walked in on Jas and Seth and he was more or less introspective on his reaction. KevinW as shown reacted differently and openly by questioning and confessing his emotions. 
Can't wait to see how Jasmine handle it all

I'm actually really curious to see the conversation Jasmine and Kevin W have when he displays his "jealous". I think most people place him in the F3 and the conversation happens before that so I assume they somehow work past it for her to keep him on over others.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Mike being F1 just because of the way Bachelorette CA are showcasing and pushing his relationship with Jasmine on SM. But what is interesting to me from listening to interviews Jasmine has done is that she talks about wanting a partner that she knows will put the work in and is willing to compromise and do the the right things to make a relationship last. It would be great if her and Kevin W are able to overcome his "jealousy" and it becomes an indication that he is someone who is willing to work through stuff even if its difficult and uncomfortable.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold