SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:22 pm

@Silverado07 welcomeyall Taping ended the end of May. We had a very late spring in the region. Temp's in April/May were only in the low teen's C and lower. It didn't start to warm up until late May.

@dee Good Post That's the way I see it as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:33 pm

I guess it did not end that bad with the mom:
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I guess it did not end that bad with the mom:
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen10
source

Great picture, thanks for bringing it here.!! :yes:

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:11 pm

@iamreal2u Thanks for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:05 pm

I think the Mom issue is typical shenanigans to cast doubt on the f1, nothing real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:10 pm

I haven't been able to watch episode yet and so much has been said about Kevin's mom. It makes me wonder just how his dad handled the situation, is he easy going? Then again Jasmine herself has said she can be a handful so maybe she is more like his mom. Maybe Kevin looks more like his mom but has a personality more like his dad?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:20 pm

One thing I noticed with Kevin, she always touchs him and pets his leg, arm, back, neck, hear ... with Mikhel she does it not so often, the most time she hold the glas with both hands.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:One thing I noticed with Kevin, she always touchs him and pets his leg, arm, back, neck, hear ... with Mikhel she does it not so often, the most time she hold the glas with both hands.

I havent seen the last episode but the other ones she has been caressig Mikhel a lot. I especially remember the time when he talked to her and she just kept caressing his chest, inside his t-shirt.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Miyala wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:One thing I noticed with Kevin, she always touchs him and pets his leg, arm, back, neck, hear ... with Mikhel she does it not so often, the most time she hold the glas with both hands.

I havent seen the last episode but the other ones she has been caressig Mikhel a lot. I especially remember  the time when he talked to her and she just kept caressing his chest, inside his t-shirt.

@Miyala IA however I also agree with @Emilia23_12, it was very obvious to me during this epi, there was very little touching between her and Mikhel.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:41 pm

They only really showed Kevin's Mom talking/interacting and none of the other family members.  I feel like this was a MAJOR edit to showcase this "conflict".  I personally don't see his Mom being THAT big of an issue, especially after she said to him "I believe in love at first sight so if that's what you've found I'm very happy". 

I think when we see both Kevin and Mikhel interact with Jasmine's family we will have a much better idea of who F1 is.

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:32 pm

@summerofsammi IA that they took the worst part of the conversation to show conflict. They will IMO push that in the coming days, can Jasmine be part of that family?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:38 pm

On a random note.... I am dying to know what Kevin majored in at university. For some reason I was surprised that he attended the University of Waterloo laugh out loud No, it's not because I don't think he's smart enough (he clearly is if he got into UW), just pleasantly surprised.

Hey @TheWrongReasons you up for doing some digging? If you attended Laurier, you may have ran into him on both campuses without knowing laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold