SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:36 am

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe we should unlink the picture that Kevin liked.  IT has her friends telephone number.  Crazy...

Thanks I didn't notice it, I've removed it from my comments

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:17 pm

Fifty wrote:
snipped
So I'm not sure if Jas friends know as she said only her sis and mum know or they don't know and they are trying to find out, but the pic up top is suspect and i think every Bach and Bachelorette who ever existed says the same thing about not telling anyone. So who knows.

I am confused by the bold. Jas said her sis and mother knows who the F1 is? or? they don't know? they either know or they don't and when did she say that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:OMG guys kevin and his family were on one of those real estate reality shows

https://twitter.com/chrissy_blake/status/797073993933144064

http://www.hgtv.com/shows/my-house-your-money/episodes/the-wendts

Brilliant find!  Has anyone unearthed a video link? It would be really interesting to see how they come across in a different context.  

I LOVE this quote from the episode guide:

"Mom's priority is to have her son as close to home as possible. Kevin and Ainsley, on the other hand, want a turnkey modern home far away from his parents."

cantstopl  cantstopl cantstopl

Also would be very interested to know more about his ex-girlfriend Ainsley if anyone can sleuth something there :detective

Something tells me good old Ainsley wanted to move far, far away from the monster in law.  cantstopl Thats hilarious.

So clearly mommy dearest is an ongoing issue and not just put on for the Bachelorette. I would love to see this episode to see if they did indeed find a house close to his folks and furthermore, did mommy have anything to do with helping the break up along?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Brilliant find!  Has anyone unearthed a video link? It would be really interesting to see how they come across in a different context.  

I LOVE this quote from the episode guide:

"Mom's priority is to have her son as close to home as possible. Kevin and Ainsley, on the other hand, want a turnkey modern home far away from his parents."

cantstopl  cantstopl cantstopl

Also would be very interested to know more about his ex-girlfriend Ainsley if anyone can sleuth something there :detective

Something tells me good old Ainsley wanted to move far, far away from the monster in law.  cantstopl Thats hilarious.

So clearly mommy dearest is an ongoing issue and not just put on for the Bachelorette. I would love to see this episode to see if they did indeed find a house close to his folks and furthermore, did mommy have anything to do with helping the break up along?

Yes that would be interesting and considering he said he has a house and car with no debt, wondering if his parents gave him the money for this house if they bought it and perhaps he kept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Fifty wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Yes that would be interesting and considering he said he has a house and car with no debt, wondering if his parents gave him the money for this house if they bought it and perhaps he kept it.

I think with 5 years in the neay you get good money to buy a house !
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 pm

He said he moved, we know to Toronto. So if he did buy the house, he either sold it, and maybe that's why he doesn't have debts, or they didn't buy a house at all.

There is a huge difference in buying a house in Waterloo and buying one in Toronto. I'm going to guess and say this show was filmed in Waterloo, because not many people can afford a house in Toronto especially a young couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He said he moved, we know to Toronto. So if he did buy the house, he either sold it, and maybe that's why he doesn't have debts, or they didn't buy a house at all.

There is a huge difference in buying a house in Waterloo and buying one in Toronto. I'm going to guess and say this show was filmed in Waterloo, because not many people can afford a house in Toronto especially a young couple.

Since his parents are in Waterloo and mom wanted them to stay close, I would have to agree that it was in Waterloo. I really wonder what happened with their relationship? Have we learned anything during sleuthing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Since it's Kevin copying here as well.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen24source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Since it's Kevin copying here as well.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen24source

Wonder when this was taken and where are they off to question  Seeing pictures of Kevin with his shorter hair, I do think the longer hair, IMO, suits him better. Hugesmile

Seems like the older fellow wants in the picture. giggling

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:54 pm

I think the older guy is the host of the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 pm

I think Brill meant the 3rd guy, reason. Smiley

I like Kevin much better with shorter hair. I really couldn't stand it the way he had it.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Hmmmm....twins run in the family. Thought this was funny:

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen14
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold