SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:54 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzBGjpWgAAIljj
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  2m
Kevin and Jasmine reunite in the streets of Old Havana! In a city with so much culture, it's time for these two to make new memories<3
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzB0GAUAAA737K
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Only our #BacheloretteCA would seek out a stranger as her personal translator to get her fortune told But that's why we love her! <3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:58 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzDgvcVQAEbFZY
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m
"I'm here for you, so I'm going to see it through until the end too." It hasn't always been easy with these two, but it's always been real.
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzEb4JW8AESkKg
"Noah read my mind." Time for the fantasy suite! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:04 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzEnB_UUAAkNTS
Some quality alone time to talk, be young and in love ("and have some privacy to do some other stuff"...Oh Kevin.) is what the suite is for!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:21 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 CwzLfc7W8AAUPrn
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Will Jasmine's family give Kevin their blessing for him to propose? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:15 pm

I am very excited to see how this ends! Really love the Kevin & Jas romance Smiley Both guys are great, but I am a KW fan! Actually a fan of how natural, real & good Jas & KW look together. I know the personalities are very different, but at times, their relationship during the show has reminded me so much of Ash & JP (my fave of all time!) Specially when KW gets jealous and JP went through it a couple of times, where Ash had to let him know what the situation was, etc etc
Call me crazy, but I get those vibes... the Ash & JP vibes...
On another note, how good a dancer was KW to that Cuban bolero song! J & KW were totally in sync while dancing, and some of these pics are "swoon" worthy, you can feel the intensity and emotions through them xo

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:07 am

(Sorry if this was already posted)

I find him so hot in this pic ... he gets more appealing the more I see of him/watch him on the show. I didn't expect that laugh out loud (seeing as I've never been into the surfer dude-jock type).

If you can't laugh at yourself, the joke is on you @lifeof_leisure #coffeebreak #bacheloretteca by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:57 am

i just feel that every season, the lead has really loved and cared for both F1 and F2 and has had a very difficult decision to make. IMO, at the end of the day it's always down to choosing the person you can't live without, simple as that. Just an amazing connection that you can't let go of. Regardless of who the public likes and thinks should be F1, it obviously is down to who the lead loves the most. Whether it lasts or not, who knows.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 am

Based on looks alone, I wouldn't say Kevin is the type of guy I would normally find attractive. But he really surprised me with his personality. He is confident and comfortable with himself without being cocky. That is a quality I like in men. The way Kevin talks about Jasmine. Is she going to break his heart? Who knows. But it would be a pity seeing how much they are attracted to each other. The look on his face when she told him not assume they are "it"...ouch.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:09 am

I have also thought the purpose of Jasmine telling him that it's not "it" (which I found was a strange thing to say) is to ensure the story line is followed. She is falling in love with two guys, she can't very well show preference.

However, her body language and the way she looks at him, and has been looking at him all season long, convinces me he is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Are most of KWs family private on IG?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:12 pm

I don't agree that Jas telling Kevin he wasn't 'it' was for storyline purposes. All season long I've felt that her affection for Mikhel's been overlooked. Last episode some felt she pulled away him but watching this episode she was touching/caressing/kissing him constantly. Maybe Kevin will end up being F1 and looking back now she might feel that in the end she was always going to pick him, but she clearly cares for Mikhel very deeply and I really believe that at this point in the process she hadn't made up her mind yet.

Kevin is almost delusionally optimistic (some might think arrogant) about being the F1 and she's trying to bring him back to earth, like Mikhel's dad last episode, by reminding him that there's still another guy there that she also has strong feelings for.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:31 pm

There's just something about KW that I don't like. He seems cocky and overconfident. While I think his bedroom eyes are attractive, it's my opinion that his hair is a mess and unattractive and all those tattoos just turn me off. JMHO but I think if Jasmine picks him as F1, they will not last very long.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold