SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Thanks @TheWrongReasons - yours inspired me!

d'aww that is a sweet IG post from him. I also noticed that he liked some old posts from a photo shoot Jasmine must have done earlier last month.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:52 pm

@lightredemption I like how you and others on here are fabulous snoops laugh out loud. SM can be a drag but y'all make it fun. Thanks!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm

@Idlemess I'm nothing compared to most here. I just look at what people like on Instagram laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:06 pm

@Idlemess IA and I like how everyone says nice things to each other yes

@lightredemption Every little bit helps, it doesn't matter how much or how little, it's all sleuthing, so thanks for looking at what people like on IG! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwrXbnSXUAE4mqm
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
TOMORROW! Don't miss Part 1 of the emotional #BacheloretteCA finale. Things are heating up with the final 2! It's going to get spicy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Was just browsing Jasmine's IG and noticed this pic posted 6 weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoOfCvDjLT/?taken-by=jasmine.lorimer&hl=en

Interesting that it seems to be a very flattering shot of Kev W, while Mik is practically cropped out entirely.  
More fuel for the Kev = F1 fire IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:23 am

@lightredemption - I'm glad you were inspired! Smiley 
I'm really feeling K/J a lot more than I expected to ... I feel like a skeptical contestant who ends up liking the lead way more than expected laugh out loud 

@Idlemess @GuardianAngel - IA everyone's SM skills are really cool to see ... I don't even know how to see "likes" on IG (only Twitter) so I appreciate it when others share info like that :yes:

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey Jasvin fans! Sorry I am the worst at coming up with mashup names. I hope we get some great moments tonight. That picture upthread sure gives me hope. I wonder what moment it will end on tonight? K and M choosing rings? Who knows. Thanks in advance to any that will be updating us live.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:47 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyXxz7WIAEN3BY
Jasmine and Kevin take on the streets of Havana after last week's hometown date. But it's time to let go and have FUN! #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyYFqKXAAInHp9
"I know that what Kevin and I have is very real." A new city, new cultures, new experiences - what more could you ask for? #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyZpAAWgAEbrhZ
Is it true love that has blossomed in the streets of Old Havana between Kevin and Jasmine? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyYqqDUAAABZ1_
Twins. Then 3 kids. Then 2 kids. Then money. Then LOTS of money. And then 2 more kids. That's QUITE the fortune, guys!! #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyZyrcWEAAryDg
Jasmine is just getting all the private performances for herself in Cuba! Can we book this woman for our wedding, please? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwyaB7ZW8AEsaG2
"We were in a relationship from the start, and there were just a bunch of other distractions on the way." #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwybH3hWQAAcgZM
"I think we were meant to meet each other for a good reason." Kevin has always, and is always, ready to fight for Jasmine. #BacheloretteCA
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CwybRnSWQAEsV_p
"Tonight will give us some time to be completely alone...Be young and in love." #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:09 am

"Following my heart"
Source: @kevin.c.wendt

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Following%20my%20heart_zpsymq7ebfw
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold