SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:08 pm

@Bobette wait are the f2 supposed to be in the MTA?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Why would the final two guys be at the MTA anyway? I don't remember for previous seasons in Canada.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 pm

primexi wrote:@Bobette wait are the f2 supposed to be in the MTA?
Oh right no sorry, I should have said ATFR. Wrong acronym! dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 pm

primexi wrote:@Bobette wait are the f2 supposed to be in the MTA?

Lol great mind think alike
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:41 pm

dee wrote:I'm fairly certain the picture he posted today was  an old picture. I remember seeing the exact same one weeks/months ago. Sorry, don't remember the actual day. Maybe others recall seeing this picture before as well? Either that, or I'm imagining things laugh out loud

And it's not the first time he's posted old pictures as "current" ones. He goes back and deletes the original picture and when it was first posted. The "thinking about watermelon", on a boat captioned "the day everyone fell in love with her",  navy diver, and picture of his niece and him watching cartoons are all old photos that have been reposted.

I'm also fairly certain most of his photos posted since the airing of the show are actually throw backs. And if I had to guess, I think most of these throw backs are pictures of him taken sometime between coming back from filming and before the airing of the show.

His geo-tags are also interesting. He definitely messes around with them.

In terms of why Kevin is doing this? I guess only he knows. We'll find out on Nov 22 if his SM game means anything or not.
yw @dee re. the IG post Smiley
and ITA re. the bolded ... I guess we'll find out soon laugh out loud (maybe he just enjoys messing with followers haha).

Topazgold wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/798267814230429696

Don't know what to make of this!?!?
Hmm I am intrigued. Thanks for bringing this over, @Topazgold Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Interesting. Maybe SM is getting to him especially the comments towards his family. It seems after the tweeter tweeted about the house show, he has now commented.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:33 pm

I bet it's about MTA.  Looks like Drew is going to be burned at the stake and
Kevin will come to his defence.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Topazgold wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/798267814230429696

Don't know what to make of this!?!?

He's stayed quiet per the terms of his contract, but he obviously is anxious to voice a few things.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 pm

I really like Kevin and think he is a sweetheart and in love with Jasmine. It was an unreal situation for both final 2 guys especially if they are now watching it unfold on TV that she was seemingly in love with both. It does make me anxious with a ticking time bomb at the end of his tweet! Seems to me if Jasmine chose him then they would be in love and supporting each other & ignoring internet trolls. Unless they have broken up since the end of filming or she did choose Mikhel after all, hmmmmm.........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:45 pm

richmondrose wrote:I bet it's about MTA.  Looks like Drew is going to be burned at the stake and
Kevin will come to his defence.

If kevin is F1 I doubt he's gonna be defending drew, even if they are still friends. I'm assuming Jasmine isn't pleased with Drew watching back and seeing some of the things he said and it wouldn't be a good look for Kevin to be defending Drew if he and Jas are indeed together IRL. It would say a lot if he did come out and defend Drew. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Omg, sound like the weather forecasters on a categories 5 hurricane

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:29 pm

rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl @idlemess with the forecast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold