SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:53 am

What does everyone make of this?

It appears Kev has deleted his Instagram pics from 2 June to 10 June. I know someone commented on the 2 June pic that he came back earlier than Jasmine from Cuba so Mikhel must have won. That was a couple of days ago. Any thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by primexi Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:35 am

@Fifty that is pretty interesting, but i still can't shake the feeling of him being f1 mostly because he liked jasmines friend "Alexcited" instagram pic in aug 17. how is it possible he knows about her or met her? also jasmines first pic appears to be on june 6, so if he did post on the 2nd, does it really matter? but then again jasmines pic seems to be a throwback, what was kevins june 2 photo?

if it wasn't for that i would honestly have no doubt in my mind mikhel would be f1. maybe he used to follow jasmine back then before the show started and saw his  "following like section" and saw jasmine like the pic?

Last edited by primexi on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:58 am

If anything, it just tells me that all his other SM "subtle but not so subtle" clues are somewhat validated by the prod and therefore are not valid F1 clues aka misdirection.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:03 am

It reminds me of Mike subtle but not so subtle clues with the dancing post, the lakes, small town, etc and sister following (or was it the same best friend)?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:03 am

primexi wrote:@Fifty that is pretty interesting, but i still can't shake the feeling of him being f1 mostly because he liked jasmines friend "Alexcited" instagram pic in aug 17. how is it possible he knows about her or met her? also jasmines first pic appears to be on june 6, so if he did post on the 2nd, does it really matter? but then again jasmines pic seems to be a throwback, what was kevins june 2 photo?

if it wasn't for that i would honestly have no doubt in my mind mikhel would be f1. maybe he used to follow jasmine back then before the show started and saw his  "following like section" and saw jasmine like the pic?

I wouldn't think too much into it to be honest with him liking her friends pic considering Jasmine and Mikhel liked each others pics on their own Insta pages before the season aired. So who knows whats going on there????

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:08 am

If we have to take something out of the likings and all SM fake clues, it's that Mikhel pic is the only one of the F3 pics jasmine has liked.
Not sure if it's confirmed though. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:41 am

djogbenyuie wrote:If we have to take something out of the likings and all SM fake clues, it's that Mikhel pic is the only one of the F3 pics jasmine has liked.

Is this on the official SM as I will check it out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:45 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:54 am

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:If we have to take something out of the likings and all SM fake clues, it's that Mikhel pic is the only one of the F3 pics jasmine has liked.

Is this on the official SM as I will check it out

No it was on Mikhel's own account.
The picture he has as profile. He has a post on it that says "I love you too pebbles <3" and Jasmine liked it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:07 am

Love the hashtags laugh out loud (especially for KP, Kyle, Scott & Noah laugh out loud).
It's sweet that Mike & Kevin kind of have matching nicknames. Love their bromance! Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:42 am

I know, the hashtags are priceless. laugh out loud

Team Drew the Giggling Villian, Team Wale Swag Factor Team Kyle the Runt Team Chris The inventor of Drews Rage

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:51 am

haha, I like Team Loud Mouth Scott the best
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold