SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:22 pm

I agree I don't want Luke to date anyone from the bachelor franchise and to find himself a nice sweet girl in nashville jmo

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:38 pm

This is Luke's FAN Forum. Please leave all other contestants out of the conversation.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:00 am

My apologies GA and to all the other Luke fans in this conversation, but as you can see from my posts here have always been and still am a huge Luke fan and was really rooting for him.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:24 am

Luke's twitter followers increased by 4,000 in the last couple of days!  And he was just invited to play on the Bobby Bones Show, Nashville.   Smiley

Bobby Bones Show ‏@bobbybonesshow  24m24 minutes ago
Hey @Luke__Pell, you’re invited to come play a song on our show! Wanna come by?
https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow

http://bobbybones.iheart.com/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:04 pm

That's so jacked up! I can't help but be happy for the one who was chosen, but still...
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:30 pm

And that is Luke Pell, a classy gentleman!  We are proud of you cowboy!    PINKHEART

Luke Pell Found Out About 'Bachelor' Switch-Up 11 Hours Before Flight to L.A: ‘I Had My Bags Packed'

The most dramatic phone call ever! Hours before fan-favorite Luke Pell was set to board his L.A.-bound flight to begin filming The Bachelor as the series’ leading man, the ABC dating show pulled the plug.

“We were all satisfied, had agreed to the contracts and everything was moving forward,” Pell, who vied for JoJo Fletcher’s heart on season 12 of The Bachelorette, exclusively reveals to Us Weekly. “I was checked in to my flight to come to L.A. I got a call from producers Sunday night at about 10 p.m. They said ABC had decided to quote-unquote go in a different direction. I was supposed to fly out Monday morning at 9 a.m. I had my bags packed and everything. Most dramatic Monday ever!” . . . .

“We had planned for intro filming and had planned to have my sister come on for a date and give advice as part of the show,” the aspiring country singer, 31, reveals to Us. “I met with the wardrobe guys. Everything was moving forward. Everyone on the production level was expecting it to be me, as well.”

Still, the genetically blessed Nashville resident has no thorny feelings. “I’ve come to accept the decision,” the West Point alum and war veteran says. “From all my years in the military, I’ve learned that some things are out of my control. I put it in the past, and I’m moving forward. It was a huge surprise, but the element of surprise and unexpected decisions is what the show thrives off of.”

With his calendar clear for the next few months — he was set to film through Thanksgiving — Pell is looking forward to getting his life back on track. “I was emotionally and mentally all prepared. My family was happy about it. So I’m recalculating what I’m going to be doing,” he says. “I’m just happy to get back to my life in Nashville as an entrepreneur and a songwriter. Those are two passions of mine. I put them on hold for the TV show, and now I can return to that.”

Don’t expect Pell to dole out roses in the future, either. If producers approached him again to do The Bachelor, “I probably wouldn’t do it,” he admits. “I don’t want to wait in the wings for what decisions they can make for my life. I want to head back into taking control of my own destiny.”

The single stud’s journey for love will have to continue off air. “I love somebody that is excited about life and has goals and dreams,” Pell tells Us. “I love independence. I love confidence. I love somebody that loves family and loves to have fun and who is completely comfortable in their own skin.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:43 pm

He is a class act.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:27 pm

It's to bad it ended up that way. Believe me Luke I'd of much rather of seen you on my tv, you'd of brought something different that this show hasn't seen in awhile...you'll be missed, by this 'fan' anyway.

Do people that get strung along this way get any kind of compensation? They put their lives on hold, if have jobs- probably quit, etc...so lost revenue there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 pm

So glad Luke told the story about what really happened. TPTB were trying to throw subtle shade his way. Luke is a Real Man and after putting his life on the line for his country not at all in intimidated by the Franchise/ABC. I am proud of Luke and wish him nothing but the best in the future. He is a true Classy individual and a Man of admirable character. Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f4aa  Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f64c
The US article is very well written and gets the truth out there. Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 14 1f44d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Luke is such a class act! Not like MF cares or anything but he is getting a lot of negative response for how they treated Luke since his interview came out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Luke is getting some morale support from Arie Luyendyk and Luke's mother Susie Pell!   yes

Arie Luyendyk Jr.Verified account
‏@ariejr
@jamieblynn @Luke__Pell @usweekly same exact situation I had, it's so not cool
3:54 PM - 1 Sep 2016
Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever