SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am

I'm disappointed it's not Luke, **edited**.  We know Luke wanted the opportunity, but I have this feeling their were issues with the contract.  I would really hate to see Luke's image tarnished in anyway, and lets face it, the producers have no problem destroying someone.  I do think will be better off in the long run, I just hope it wasn't too much of a disappointment for him

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 am

If he has good things going on with his music career this really will be the best option for him.
It will be interesting to find out what was going on behind the scenes with Luke, if there was anything substantial.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:32 am

I'm so sorry Luke fans. I really thought he would be the next lead. Maybe it's for the best though as this show can really rip a person to shreds!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:57 am

Lost17 wrote:I'm thinking 'unexpected changes' means that he was led to think he was lead or had a good shot at it...of course everyone thought it was him. Sucks they 'implied' it could be him throughout this, just to get this reaction we're getting all over SM now. Rolling Eyes Anyway, agree wholeheartedly Mia and everyone else, he's better off...perfect quote.

IA @Lost17   It appears he was blind-sided once again by this show.  

Chris H. said on GMA this morning that Luke and Chase were contenders but they decided Nick was more deserving.  (?)

So I am happy for Luke that he is no longer associated with this Franchise and that of his thousands of SM followers and fans, CMA, Texas and/or church, he will meet lots of lovely women.   He gets propositioned daily in SM - he will be engaged within a year. giggling

I have always thought he is is too good to be on this show and he is.  He is a gentleman and class act.   Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f31f  Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 13 1f496
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 am

In this part of the world did not realise that the new Bachelor was Nick Viall. Am a real huge Luke fan & was really & truly rooting for him, **edited** Confusion reigns as I don't know anymore if I should be sad or happy!! no idea no no :yes:
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am

They better bring Luke on as a musical act!!! I am disappointed for sure but that may be the better option for him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 am

Luke would be best served to stay away from this Bachelor Franchise.  He hangs out with extraordinary talented people on a daily basis and doesn't need this franchise to succeed in life.  It was an end to a means for finding love, but "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".  I hope and pray that he moves on and sticks with with a "higher" plan. yes
JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:27 pm

I was so looking forward to seeing the 'real' Luke as he was edited to be so one-dimensional on JoJo's season and everything since then has suggested he's got so much going on personality wise. **edited**I'm happy Luke doesn't have to be drug through all the crap like Nick has.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:28 pm

^^Sorry I disagree @Gale1  I am a Luke Fan, hence this is Luke fan thread and not TOG so I will keep my discussion to Luke.

Luke was treated poorly twice by this Franchise and I hope he got the message.  Even though he got a ho-hum and undramatic edit, he was not portrayed as the true, fun and personable guy he is IRL.  So TPTB really presented him the way they wanted to.  To allow Luke to think he was a true contender for the next lead when it really wasn't him, is typical TPTB behavior and I wouldn't wish that on anyone that I respect and admire.
I will not be watching the next season because I personally have no interest.  
JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Must agree with you @MiniDiva that Luke got a very raw deal and that he is definitely someone to be admired and respected fully. They seem to like to play with contenders feelings and lead them on.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Sorry I disagree @Gale1  I am a Luke Fan, hence this is Luke fan thread and not TOG so I will keep my discussion to Luke.

Luke was treated poorly twice by this Franchise and I hope he got the message.  Even though he got a ho-hum and undramatic edit, he was not portrayed as the true, fun and personable guy he is IRL.  So TPTB really presented him the way they wanted to.  To allow Luke to think he was a true contender for the next lead when it really wasn't him, is typical TPTB behavior and I wouldn't wish that on anyone that I respect and admire.
I will not be watching the next season because I personally have no interest.  
JMO
Good Post I agree  I also will not be watching the next season for the same reasons and have not been really happy about the direction this franchise has taken over the past several years and the next season is just going to be more of the same.  It's really too bad more people didn't see what a great well rounded down to earth person that Luke is and only saw and believed he was as TPTB portrayed him.  Luke is a man I can respect and that's more than I can say for TPTB and they behavior.  I only wish Luke nothing but good things happening for him in the future and glad that he will be away from this franchise.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:46 pm

I hope that Luke would stay far away from BIP - that is not a good venue for him.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever