SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:27 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They've been doing a lot of shopping since they got to Dallas a few days ago. They were at Target & the Container store today. And the two days before that: they were at Home Goods, some furniture store, Ikea, some place that required parking in a garage, what else..? And that was only what we know of based on fan pics and tweets! Wow. A lot of shopping. They're getting the house all prettyyyyy. I wanna see! laugh out loud
Me too!! Maybe Jo will give us a tour via snap once it's done. I love how much effort and thought they seem to be putting into their house. Who would have thought that 2 weeks out from the finale, they'd be in a house in Dallas, going to Target instead of staying in LA and doing who knows what? Good for them. They have already impressed me so much and I hope it continues!!

I wonder if Jo will live tweet tonight or if they're totally done with all things this franchise??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by heather441 Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 am

I get the feeling they are sort of done with the franchise. They don't seem like the type who will be tweeting and blogging about other seasons. I do think that if they are offered a show and a wedding special they will take it though for the same reasons everyone takes it it's a nice little savings. I do want them to snap a little more though.
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They've been doing a lot of shopping since they got to Dallas a few days ago. They were at Target & the Container store today. And the two days before that: they were at Home Goods, some furniture store, Ikea, some place that required parking in a garage, what else..? And that was only what we know of based on fan pics and tweets! Wow. A lot of shopping. They're getting the house all prettyyyyy. I wanna see! laugh out loud
Me too!! Maybe Jo will give us a tour via snap once it's done. I love how much effort and thought they seem to be putting into their house. Who would have thought that 2 weeks out from the finale, they'd be in a house in Dallas, going to Target instead of staying in LA and doing who knows what? Good for them. They have already impressed me so much and I hope it continues!!

I wonder if Jo will live tweet tonight or if they're totally done with all things this franchise??

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:21 am

^ I think Jo will tweet a little bit about the show (eventually.) She already said she was excited to watch BIP and that she missed it the first week. Plus, a lot of her girlfriends are on the show. Jordan, I highly doubt will ever mention the show in any capacity ever again laugh out loud He just doesn't give a sh*t about it. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:30 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think Jo will tweet a little bit about the show (eventually.) She already said she was excited to watch BIP and that she missed it the first week. Plus, a lot of her girlfriends are on the show. Jordan, I highly doubt will ever mention the show in any capacity ever again laugh out loud He just doesn't give a sh*t about it. IMO.

ITA. He wasn't a fan of the show before and based on his edit, I'm sure he isn't a fan now. I love that he went on the show for JoJo, fell for her while filming and now they are engaged! I bet when he looks back on all of this, he is so happy he accepted the offer to join the cast because it led him to her! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:49 am

I really like how "normal" they are -- **edied**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fan forum - no comparing)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 am

Perhaps the key to losing the paparazzi is to do mundane, everyday things. While I am curious about how they decorate their new home, I  hope we don'the see a lot of snaps.  Privacy and normalcy is key to this relationship IMO

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:59 am

Bagamal... I've noticed the clip in 1 fan-video and now in your avatar... The hug. Is that scene from the episode about the article of jojo's ex? Is it in deleted scenes? I just haven't seen it before.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:09 am

^^ It was left on the cutting room floor because, well, it shows Jordan not being a Baddy! laugh out loud It was during the tabloid fiasco episode with Chad R.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:13 am

happygolucky wrote:Bagamal... I've noticed the clip in 1 fan-video and now in your avatar... The hug. Is that scene from the episode about the article of jojo's ex? Is it in deleted scenes? I just haven't seen it before.

@Alanna grabbed it for me. Not sure where!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:55 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/WordsForDaSoul2/status/764920597570879488/photo/1

What great pictures of these two!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:59 am

Jordan said in one of their many interviews & cannot remember which one it was that the moment for them was on the return trip from their one on one in Uruguary when they looked into each others eyes. Saw a photo of their trip to the seals but nothing on their return trip. Did anyone see this in a picture or in a video of them?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:59 pm

^^^Probably deleted, as so many other scenes that belied the edit Jordan had been given!  As was suggested in an early interview, once Chad was gone the producers needed a new villain.

bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline