SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:04 am

I think Jo has bigger things to cry about than what the women he cheated with or whatever he was doing with them looked like laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:07 am

Alanna wrote:I think Jo has bigger things to cry about than what the women he cheated with or whatever he was doing with them looked like laugh out loud laugh out loud
laugh out loud Honestly, the mattress tidbit is pretty funny. He's obsessed with that thing. If I were JoJo, I would of told him to throw that sh*t away once and for all. That thing obviously brings bad luck laugh out loud

But seriously, what a way to come in and out with a bang! thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 38 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:11 am

Yeahhhh, first thing that needs to happen this morning is Jo sending him to throw that mattress away! How hilarious & ridiculous laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 am

Dessler wrote:^^i am sure Jojo has, people keep tagging her in the post. I feel so bad for Jojo, people her now making comments like she is not his type that he is into girls fit blond girls with blue eyes like all his exes. Funny, his ex brittany looks like the girl he cheated on her with kelley Jackle.

I'm sure J& J have hashed all the past of their exes out as this is not new info !
Being in spotlight is rough ! Similar stuff going around about Michael Phelps by his ex!
IMO it is just poor taste and poor timing ! These guys are happy & engaged to beautiful women & it just appears as jealousy and IMO just looks desperate !

As I said in a post awhile back, being in public eye can really suck !
You have take the good and bad!

Being famous puts you out there & especially when you are in the height of it : current Olympic
And current bachette IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:15 am

Alanna wrote:I think Jo has bigger things to cry about than what the women he cheated with or whatever he was doing with them looked like laugh out loud laugh out loud

Totally agree she's heard all this : move on

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:30 am

For the life of me why in the world would the ex-gf post this.  It is mostly embarrassing to the ex-gf.  I hope the ex-gf has some friends that will give her support and advice to MOVE ON.  We are all allowed to grow up.  He certainly is not saying his side of the story and I sure hope he doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 am

Take the high road! Break ups esp high profile can bring out the worst and often instead of the real reasons of the breakup the go to reason is: he cheated or she cheated which is like saying it's all their fault not mine etc or it's the I'll get you back in a public way!

IMO it just backfires and makes you look back ! It's not like this just happened a few months ago '

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:46 am

This too shall pass! IMO the ex is attempting to stay relevant long past her 15 minutes! I have to wonder what is prompting this.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:54 am

bamagal wrote:This too shall pass! IMO the ex is attempting to stay relevant long past her 15 minutes! I have to wonder what is prompting this.

Probably all the lovey, dovey stuff online; JoJo and Jordan seem to be enjoying their lives and getting on with it, I'm guessing Missy can't just let it go! :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 38 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:59 am

bamagal wrote:This too shall pass! IMO the ex is attempting to stay relevant long past her 15 minutes! I have to wonder what is prompting this.

I agree about prompting : I think it's jealousy and probably aimed at JO JO to hurt her !
It could have been the DWTS rumor that seemed to hit last night or just her looking at al, the pictures of them together in Dallas etc!

To me it's just the same old repeat of what we heard and the flowers receipt is not much IMO esp when we don't know the full story !

I felt he admitted on the show that while dating her he was not the best version of himself or words to that effect!

He's a different man today IMO and it's Jo Jo 's opinion that counts as she knows that version !

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:47 am

This is so classless it been 2 years get over it and move on. The guy is ENGAGED and HAPPY. He moved to ANOTHER city to be with his fiancee. He never mentioned you by name. I honestly think she is jealous she is not Jojo.

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:51 am

So is the ex-gf saying he is lying when he said on the show something like "I was not the best version of myself.?"  That was pretty clear and said enough on national TV. Move on my dear. Also get some emotional support and I mean that very kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline