SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:07 am

heather441 wrote:This is so classless it been 2 years get over it and move on. The guy is ENGAGED and HAPPY. He moved to ANOTHER city to be with his fiancee. He never mentioned you by name. I honestly think she is jealous she is not Jojo.
I think this too. She wouldn't be this obsessed to hold on to texts and these receipts if a part of her wasn't still in love with him. Yikes. I feel compassion for both her and for Jo. I must be a fair weather Baddy fan laugh out loud but hopefully he's living up to being this new man he claims to be for Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thailand - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 am

The heart moves on at it's own pace. But some things are best to be kept off social media IMO

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 am

Gee, I wonder where Chad Johnson is in all if this?  He loves inciting trouble for Jordan.  I just hope this boils over. What I know for sure is Brittany needs to get over it .She's leaving a terrible image of herself by behaving so  jealous and vindictive . Man, thats  so unattractive to me...She needs to get over herself and move forward.  You can't move forward if your stuck in the past. Trying to strain Jordans  relationship with JoJo won't change a thing . He doesn't love her ; she needs to find someone who does so she can stop this stupidity ...And that's my rant for this morning ..Sending good vibes to Jordan & JoJo ..Nothing but love and good thoughts of them .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 am

bamagal wrote:The heart moves on at it's own pace. But some things are best to be kept off social media IMO

Totally agree, this is some ish you hit up your besties in the group chat about, and everyone can talk their mess in private IMO and if I ever put something like this on SM under these circumstances I know all my friends would message me to let me know i'm looking a little 'single white female'

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 am

Ok y'all... a little more loving and fanning on Jojo and Jordan and a little less talk about any ex's in the fan thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 am

Good posts everyone, but before it gets out of hand, lets get back to supporting the couple as per Fan Forum rules. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:35 am

Thanks for the reminder GA and Ladybug. Sorry for the rant!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna21 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 pm

New here and just want to show my support to a couple that is unfairly depicted by media.

The show made a conscious effort to make Jordan somewhat questionable (as they did others), most for drama and its unfortunate that it is being carried beyond the show.

As for the ex, sending a girl flowers does not make you a cheater, and either way its very sad that she decided to air her dirty laundry on SM. Jordan never called her out specifically, did not go to tabloids, she should be smart enough to know that they make up things all the time.

I truly believe J&J will survive this, people change, are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and be better versions of themselves. Wishing them the best and this too shall pass!

Jenna21

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Marissa 24 wrote:New here and just want to show my support to a couple that is unfairly depicted by media.  

The show made a conscious effort to make Jordan somewhat questionable (as they did others), most for drama and its unfortunate that it is being carried beyond the show.  

As for the ex, sending a girl flowers does not make you a cheater, and either way its very sad that she decided to air her dirty laundry on SM.  Jordan never called her out specifically, did not go to tabloids, she should be smart enough to know that they make up things all the time.  

I truly believe J&J will survive this, people change, are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and be better versions of themselves.  Wishing them the best and this too shall pass!
Welcome Marissa 24...Its nice to have you.  I love your post..it says it all. Jordan has always carried himself like a gentleman, and doesn't deserve this . I will stand by him and little JoJo sending love and positive vibes,.They will get past this ...Thanks  Nothing but love and respect for them ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna21 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Thank you Judiful and totally agree!

Jenna21

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Welcome Marissa 24! I also hope that Jo is not doing DWTS, especially after the news today, and I also think that usually nothing good ever comes from staying in the spotlight. They should continue what they're doing, live their life, ignore the media and sm, and stay out of the spotlight.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Welcome Marrisa24..... This is truly are a wonderful group, who stand by our Baddy and Jojo!!! We are going down with this ship known as team #butt cheerleader

Post show he has thus far lived up to everything he promised her on finale night. Do life with her, Protect her, love her, make her happy and chose her everyday until she says he cant. awwww

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline