SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:25 pm

blueblues wrote:I can actually see JoJo being in a fierce protective mode right now. As in “Jordan? He threatened JORDAN?!!!Redfacemad” right before she kicked out Chad.
After all they have seen it all before, and this time they are together. I think they will be fine. Smiley
She's nothing if not loyal, and he seems to have some sort of snake whisperer effect on her as it is, so I think she's unhappy (obviously) but fine right now too. Things might get a little dicey for her when they're apart and he's surrounded by cheerleaders soon, but that's for them to figure out. She'll need to learn to trust him and he'll need to work at earning that trust and never giving her a reason to doubt that the man he was in the past is the man she's getting now. No relationship is easy, they both have had their struggles and issues but they can figure it out together if the relationship is worth it to them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:15 pm

I'm sure they have talked everything out post-show and are just ready to move forward, let the past be the past and won't let the trolls (I'm looking at you, "Best Trainer Evah") bring them down.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Pics were taken yesterday by papz, either before or after they went to the park.

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan  · 2h2 hours ago  

@JoelleFletcher is flawless

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 CqP7X3rWEAAurGk

JoJo and Jordan ‏@JoelleandJordan  · 59m59 minutes ago  

Jordan and JoJo spotted yesterday walking out of a bank in Dallas

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 CqQLJ6UWEAEWEu-
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:36 pm

They don't look too happy in the pic of them walking out of the bank

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Marissa 24 wrote:New here and just want to show my support to a couple that is unfairly depicted by media.  

The show made a conscious effort to make Jordan somewhat questionable (as they did others), most for drama and its unfortunate that it is being carried beyond the show.  

As for the ex, sending a girl flowers does not make you a cheater, and either way its very sad that she decided to air her dirty laundry on SM.  Jordan never called her out specifically, did not go to tabloids, she should be smart enough to know that they make up things all the time.  

I truly believe J&J will survive this, people change, are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and be better versions of themselves.  Wishing them the best and this too shall pass!

:Welcome Great post. I'm saddened of what the Ex is trying to do. Trying to ruin Jordelle's relationship and Jordan's rep. It's all in the past and needs to move on. These two should stay strong and hold on to their love.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Just Looking wrote:They don't look too happy in the pic of them walking out of the bank

They might be fed up with the papz hounding their every move to the extent of following them to the bank. I would be pissed too if I were in their shoes.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:They don't look too happy in the pic of them walking out of the bank

They might be fed up with the papz hounding their every move to the extent of following them to the bank. I would be pissed too if I were in their shoes.

I have to admit that I don't always look happy when I am walking down the street, especially if I am running errands or going to the grocery store. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Baddy is also alive and well on sm and fav'd a bunch of tweets supporting him and Jo and defending him. And well, I agree with the posts. He looks reasonable, if a bad bf, and the ex doesn't. Anyway, looks like he's doing whet he needs to be there for Jo, which is all that matters now.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 pm

These are some of the tweets he liked......

bachelor fan ‏@osnapitslizz  · 21m21 minutes ago  
@JRodgers11 @JoelleFletcher jojo Jordan #jojo #jordan ex #BachelorNation #teamjojo

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 CqRH2LzW8AAVEzb

Bachelor News ‏@BachelorNewsABC  · 5h5 hours ago  

A letter to @JoelleFletcher and @JRodgers11 #Bachelornation loves you!  Stay positive, focus on LOVE! #Bachelorette

jojo - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 41 CqQEVDvUAAA_APD
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 pm

I like his choice of favs. I feel like this fits in well with what Jo would find comforting and soothing also. I can easily imagine these exact things being said to her, in fact. 

I just hope they have never played kittens and zombies or whatever laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 pm

I never heard Jordan mention this girl Brittany's name on the show. Why is she saying in one of those text messages that "he decided to bring their relationship into a reality show"? If he's had many GF's in the past he could have been talking about any of them. She should move on , Imo she's only making herself look like a jealous fool by going after an X bf. who is now engaged. I still think OM has something to do with this Brittany outbreak but that's jmo.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenna21 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Marissa 24 wrote:New here and just want to show my support to a couple that is unfairly depicted by media.  

The show made a conscious effort to make Jordan somewhat questionable (as they did others), most for drama and its unfortunate that it is being carried beyond the show.  

As for the ex, sending a girl flowers does not make you a cheater, and either way its very sad that she decided to air her dirty laundry on SM.  Jordan never called her out specifically, did not go to tabloids, she should be smart enough to know that they make up things all the time.  

I truly believe J&J will survive this, people change, are allowed to make mistakes, learn from them and be better versions of themselves.  Wishing them the best and this too shall pass!

:Welcome Great post. I'm saddened of what the Ex is trying to do. Trying to ruin Jordelle's relationship and Jordan's rep. It's all in the past and needs to move on. These two should stay strong and hold on to their love.  

Thank You and could not agree more!

Jenna21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline