SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:06 pm

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love can you point us to the RC screen cap in Montreal?

For now we all agree that the dancing SC for Mike & Jasmine is in Quebec. We just need to sleuth the distance between the football field to Chamberlain restaurant in Quebec IMO to figure out the options for how Mike & Jasmine got there.

IMO no way Mike is making it to F2 with just a SQT so either the heli SC is Marakkesh or we are missing his SD screen caps if the heli SC is in Montreal.
I posted this in Mike's thread but think it's a better fit here.

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:I stand by my opinion that Mike is likely to get an extra time in Montreal with this Jasmike dancing scene .
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1212zgi

you can see the glimpse of the gold stripe on her dress in above cap.
the way i see it : the cap goes with this set (cocktail party).

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 34y1kt4

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2mq7w1z

Jasmine's appears as the same outfit to me, but she let loose her hair when she is dancing. IMO. So i assume the SQT is likely before or after the CP in Montreal. yes

Go Jasmike! giggling

We'll see ....

SC source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=screencaps
I think that I sleuthed it out better in the sc thread. Jasmine doesn't have her hair back in the one with Mike as she does in the ones that you posted above. Mike and Jas's time has NOTHING to do with the coctail party in Montreal. The red walls in the background don't belong in the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, therefore neither happens at the same time, not to mention that the distance between Montreal and Quebec City is too great to have one thing to do with the other. FWIW, this:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1212zgi

with the sleeveless dress and this:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 59uir6

with the netting on the sleeves are NOT the same thing and not the same hair style, and therefore not at the same time. This map shows the distance between Montreal and Quebec city, therefore, what you are saying above just can't happen, IMO.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2016-068

Not to mention that pics of Mike and the rest of the guys are on a date with Jasmine in a room with the red walls.

Now I do believe that these
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 34y1kt4

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2mq7w1z

are from the Cocktail Party/Rose ceremony, but again, that sleeveless dress with gold and the one that she's wearing with Mike are different, IMO so they just can't happen with the cocktail party. Not to mention that the dates on the tweet for the date with Mike happened on May 2 according to this tweet:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 May_2_12

Then you have this tweet about them moving destinations to Marakesh:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Montre11

Therefore, I think the cocktail party likely happened somewhere between the 5th and 7th.

These all go together:

These are likely at the Percival Molson Memorial Stadium which is the home of the Montreal Allouettes which backs onto the McGill University and the dome in the background of the pics.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 10235823

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 McGill_Stadium_2010_southside2835

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 28vc7tl
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2f06jp5
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2ljghdw
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 N222he
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 59uir6
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2r4l6bs
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2dt0h6u

So what needs to be sleuthed now is why is Mike and Jas in different clothes in the group date compared to their date. Also, we need to find out why they were so casually dressed in what may be perceived as the cocktail party/rose ceremony as been suspected.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:13 pm

I'm confused. So the GD happens in Montreal and Helicopter ride in Quebec City but they are spending one episode in both cities?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 pm

@aunties_love the black sleeveless dress she is wearing in the dancing SC IMO is the same that she is wearing at the group setting (IMO group date setting & not RC).

Either she recycled the dress at the same setting or a different setting. But here is the dress because she actually wore it for one of her season promo shots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI70D5Zg29Y/

@Blackhalo...that's correct only one episode speculated for Montreal. For now I am very skeptical that Mike & Jasmine wore their heli outfits for just an SQT then to go back & change into different clothes for a dance. Basically IMO no conclusive evidence now that the Heli caps & dancing cap go together for just an SQT....if they go together then it's a SD IMO but need to sleuth more to conclude.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:According to http://thebachelorette.ca/ the Men Tell All will air November 15. There are 6 or 7 Tuesdays before that so unless the show doesn't air for a week or two isn't it standard 8 episodes before MTA?
IMO, the fd's will happen before the MTA. There are only 10 epis in the whole season.

epi 1: meet/greet in Vancouver: aired SEPT 13
epi 2: Jamaica aired: SEPT 20
epi 3: Jamaica air: SEPT 27
epi 4: Montreal air: OCT 4
epi 5: Marakesh air: OCT 18
epi 6: HTD's air: OCT 25
epi 7: FD'S air: NOV 1
epi 8: MTA air: NOV 8
epi 9: finale air: NOV 15
epi 10: ATFR air: NOV 22

That is how the season will line up. I put a twee into Bachette Canada, let's see if they answer. LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. So the GD happens in Montreal and Helicopter ride in Quebec City but they are spending one episode in both cities?
just as in the american one, they will leave the "host" city for one event and then back to continue the rest of the epi. It is a 45 min flight between so nothing really major, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:According to http://thebachelorette.ca/ the Men Tell All will air November 15. There are 6 or 7 Tuesdays before that so unless the show doesn't air for a week or two isn't it standard 8 episodes before MTA?
IMO, the fd's will happen before the MTA.  There are only 10 epis in the whole season.

epi 1: meet/greet in Vancouver:  aired SEPT 13
epi 2: Jamaica    aired: SEPT 20
epi 3: Jamaica    air:  SEPT 27
epi 4: Montreal   air:  OCT 4
epi 5: Marakesh    air:  OCT 18
epi 6: HTD's         air:  OCT 25
epi 7: FD'S           air:  NOV 1
epi 8: MTA            air:  NOV 8
epi 9: finale           air:  NOV 15
epi 10: ATFR         air:  NOV 22

That is how the season will line up.  I put a twee into Bachette Canada, let's see if they answer.  LOL

@Blackhalo posted that the show website is reporting that the Men Tell All on Nov 15th so you may want to confirm that also. I don't get how the network will mess something like that up but yeah let us know if they respond to your tweet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:30 pm

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love the black sleeveless dress she is wearing in the dancing SC IMO is the same that she is wearing at the group setting (IMO group date setting & not RC).

Either she recycled the dress at the same setting or a different setting. But here is the dress because she actually wore it for one of her season promo shots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI70D5Zg29Y/

@Blackhalo...that's correct only one episode speculated for Montreal. For now I am very skeptical that Mike & Jasmine wore their heli outfits for just an SQT then to go back & change into different clothes for a dance. Basically IMO no conclusive evidence now that the Heli caps & dancing cap go together for just an SQT....if they go together then it's a SD IMO but need to sleuth more to conclude.

Regarding the bolded, that's why I am sleuthing out the warehouses at both airports right now.

With regards to the dress. The one that she is wearing in the group setting which I am calling a group date as the guys on that date are the same ones that were on the football field.

NOw the other one, the one with a bit of gold and her hair pulled back is from a cocktail party.

Then we also have another dress, which I suspect is more like a two piecer cause of the skin I see between them is the one from the date with Mike.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:30 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, the fd's will happen before the MTA.  There are only 10 epis in the whole season.

That is how the season will line up.  I put a twee into Bachette Canada, let's see if they answer.  LOL

@Blackhalo posted that the show website is reporting that the Men Tell All on Nov 15th so you may want to confirm that also. I don't get how the network will mess something like that up but yeah let us know if they respond to your tweet.
That's why I am waiting for the return tweet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:33 pm

mercieme wrote:
The Helicopter tour and the place we see Jasmine and Mike dancing are located in Quebec City. IMO it is all from the same 1-on-1.

I believe this is the helicopter. http://gohelico.com/assets/images/page-gabriel-savard-pdg.jpg 

GoHelico Tour based in Quebec City.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

That's why I am waiting for the return tweet.
Sorry for quoting myself, but just heard back that the epi's run up to and including the 22nd of November......I asked again how many episodes there were so waiting to hear back from that.

ETA:

So can make the adjustments like:

epi 1: meet/greet in Vancouver: aired SEPT 13
epi 2: Jamaica aired: SEPT 20
epi 3: Jamaica air: SEPT 27
epi 4: Montreal air: OCT 4
epi 5: Marakesh air: OCT 18
epi 6: HTD's air: OCT 25
epi 7: FD'S air: NOV 1
epi 8: finale air: NOV 8
epi 9: MTA air: NOV 15
epi 10: ATFR air: NOV 22

At least until we learn more.....

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:
The Helicopter tour and the place we see Jasmine and Mike dancing are located in Quebec City. IMO it is all from the same 1-on-1.

I believe this is the helicopter. http://gohelico.com/assets/images/page-gabriel-savard-pdg.jpg 

Nice find! thumbsup

Here's a pic of their base in Quebec City:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Atelier-vers-le-VIP
https://www.helicoptersmagazine.com/business-operations/complexe-capitale-takes-flight-4836

Here's the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac and Citadelle in the same pic along with the Coast Guard station below the Citadelle.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Ville-10
http://gohelico.com/en/index.php#

Along with the adjustments and named:
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Ville-11

Which matches this, IMO:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2hh0z5z

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yep way to go @Blackhalo yes

I just checked the http://www.helicoptermaintenancemagazine.com/article/new-aviation-facility-old-world-quebec-city that you provided in your earlier post and it is the location for GoHelico heli tours of Quebec.  There is another pic on the link with doors and windows that match the Heli screen caps we got from the show.

Temperature in Quebec was reported as 48 degrees Celsius weather link that day and that would explain the warm clothing Jasmike were wearing at the Heli hanger per the SCTherefore IMO the heli caps and dancing SCs are Jasmike SD & not SQT.

@Joy15 tagging you here so you can review later since you were the first one that spotted that the dancing screen cap could not be in Marrakesh as originally speculated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina