SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:06 am

Great find @aunties_love. Maybe we find the place those helicopters are being stored (per Jasmine/Mike screencaps).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:27 am

so as i have predicted in here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p84-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Mike

..the Jasmike dancing turns out to be in Quebec, most probably in a SQT time. TY for confirming the location @Aunties_Love, the Champlain Restaurant looks like a perfect match to me. yes

im thinking the chopper date will be in Marakesh, though...most likely his SD.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:59 pm

Yep...well done guys....the way that woman singer was dressed was what made that SC suspect that it couldn't be a North African setting but rather a western setting so good that aunties_love found the location in Quebec.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Joy15 wrote:so as i have predicted in here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p84-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=Mike

..the Jasmike dancing turns out to be in Quebec, most probably in a SQT time. TY for confirming the location @Aunties_Love, the Champlain Restaurant looks like a perfect match to me. yes

im thinking the chopper date will be in Marakesh, though...most likely his SD.
IMO, the heli's are in Quebec though. They would of taken the heli from Montreal and flew over the St. Lawrence to Quebec.

How do we reconcile how casual they are dressed for the rose ceremony though?? They are dressed exactly as they would be for a group date with the exact men that are on the field. Could you help in the sleuthing for it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Great find @aunties_love. Maybe we find the place those helicopters are being stored (per Jasmine/Mike screencaps).
Thanks BlackHalo. Now to sleuth out the heli's and make sure that it's not part of the group date that they are dressed for. IMO, that still stumps me as to why they are so casually dressed. IMO, that doesn't add up to be dressed like that for a cocktail party/rose ceremony.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:19 pm

@aunties_love can you point us to the RC screen cap in Montreal?

For now we all agree that the dancing SC for Mike & Jasmine is in Quebec. We just need to sleuth the distance between the football field to Chamberlain restaurant in Quebec IMO to figure out the options for how Mike & Jasmine got there.

IMO no way Mike is making it to F2 with just a SQT so either the heli SC is Marakkesh or we are missing his SD screen caps if the heli SC is in Montreal.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:23 pm

According to http://thebachelorette.ca/ the Men Tell All will air November 15. There are 6 or 7 Tuesdays before that so unless the show doesn't air for a week or two isn't it standard 8 episodes before MTA?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm

BlackHalo wrote:According to http://thebachelorette.ca/ the Men Tell All will air November 15. There are 6 or 7 Tuesdays before that so unless the show doesn't air for a week or two isn't it standard 8 episodes before MTA?

There are 7 Tuesdays by my count. I would assume that the men tell all would air at least before the finale. So that would mean the finale / AFTR would air on Nov 22nd.

So by deduction we should know the F2 by the men tell all episode on Nov 15th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:40 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:According to http://thebachelorette.ca/ the Men Tell All will air November 15. There are 6 or 7 Tuesdays before that so unless the show doesn't air for a week or two isn't it standard 8 episodes before MTA?

There are 7 Tuesdays by my count. I would assume that the men tell all would air at least before the finale. So that would mean the finale / AFTR would air on Nov 22nd.

Yes but also with the MTA airing Nov 15, that accounts for some of the missing weeks. I know that chart is saying otherwise but I still think there are not enough weeks with the amount of dates. Especially if we are seeing Mike on a group date and helicopter solo date all in Montreal.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yes but also with the MTA airing Nov 15, that accounts for some of the missing weeks. I know that chart is saying otherwise but I still think there are not enough weeks with the amount of dates. Especially if we are seeing Mike on a group date and helicopter solo date all in Montreal.

The chart came from the show website so it must be correct IMO.

IMO impossible for Mike to have a GD SQT & SD all in Montreal since according to auntie's filming schedule, they are only in Montreal for Episode 4.

So IMO finding out the distance from the football field to Chamberlain restaurant will tell us how the heck they got there or better yet find the location of that heli hanger. I will sleuth it out later tonite but Joy15 may get it to it before me but we should be able to figure this out IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:54 pm

I've been trying to find that helicopter hangar in Quebec. This is the closest I could find where you can see that black railing.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 348hyme
Source: http://www.helicoptermaintenancemagazine.com/article/new-aviation-facility-old-world-quebec-city

The Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Great find @Blackhalo yes could definitely be a match to the Heli SC. I am going to try & watch the extended promo video again to see if see the ceiling & see if they match & also look extensively on the website you linked for other possible views. Also I am going to check the temperature in Montreal that day based on aunties's timeline . Because it looks may have been a bit cold since they were wearing jackets & that would imply early morning to me.  So if the Heli SCs go with the dancing SCs then it might be a full date vs SQT as assumed now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina