SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:18 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Isn't it possible that whatever was filmed in Quebec or Marrakesh is expanded over two episodes? I understand that the number of days they filmed for doesn't line up but neither does that chart for only one episode in each location.
But, if they were in each locale for 5 days, how do you get enough dates in to match it up?? Therefore, I am suggesting something like what happened in Bach Aussie first year where the WTA was shown AFTER the finale. If that's the case, then my schedule would work.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Jamaica has beautiful hotels and luxury restaurants so I'm looking forward to see if this is one of their spots on Mikhel's date

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:@Aunties_love yes. Benoit even posted that screencap on his instagram.
Ok, thanks, so it could still be a group date with the other guys and he won the extra time through some activity since we do have Jas on a trapeze of sorts in a cap.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2016-069

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm

IMHO we have from the chart episode released by the show that there will be one episode that there will be a single elimination & that works with the schedule that was proposed by Blackhalo & Joy. At the end of the day we will see how the episode shakes out. IMO priority to sleuth now is Mikhel / Jasmine dancing S/C. @Blackhalo please let me know if you make any headways with that. I will do some sleuthing on that later tonight my time.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:42 pm

mercieme wrote:IMHO we have from the epidide released by the show that there will be one episode that there will be a single elimination & that works with the schedule that was proposed by Blackhalo & Joy. At the end of the day we will see how the episode shakes out. IMO priority to sleuth now is Mikhel / Jasmine dancing S/C. @Blackhalo please let me know if you make any headways with that. I will do some sleuthing on that later tonight my time.
OK, the thing that I am concerned with though....that there are 2 epi's considered either in Marakesh or Montreal. Neither of those locales have enough days there to be filmed for 2 epi's IMO. That is my main concern.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:57 pm

The way I see, the chart suggests otherwise. Reading it this way

Week 1 = 15 got roses in Vancouver
Week 2 = 13 got roses in Jamaica
Week 3 = 11 got roses in Jamaica
Week 4 = 08 got roses in Montreal
Week 5 = 07 got roses in Marrakesh
Week 6 = 05 got roses in HTD (NOT POSSIBLE)

IMO the chart suggests 2 episodes will be spent in Jamaica, Africa, and some place else.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:58 pm

@BlackHalo @mercieme

IMO If someone can confirm the match of above Mikhel SC with the SC in the preview of next week where Jasmine handing out rose to someone (is it the same dress she is wearing on both caps??-looks the same to me) ..i think its no-brainer to me that Mikhel will get 1 SD in Jamaica. Just my 2 cents.

But if it doesnt matched...

as i and @BlackHalo speculated that there will be 2 epis in Morocco..i lean to think maybe we could place Mikhel there, starting from if we can say if the musical instruments will likely match the ones of Moroccan . Im also going by the curvature detail of the building , gladly as i and @mercieme have sleuhted back then here as a typical of Moroccan building. yes :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p108-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

Hope all makes sense ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Joy15 wrote:@BlackHalo @mercieme

IMO If someone can confirm the match of above Mikhel SC with the SC in the preview of next week where Jasmine handing out rose to someone (is it the same dress she is wearing on both caps??-looks the same to me) ..i think its no-brainer to me that Mikhel will get 1 SD in Jamaica. Just my 2 cents.

as i and @BlackHalo speculated that there will be 2 epis in Morocco..i lean to think maybe we could place Mikhel there, starting from if we can say if the musical instruments will likely match the ones of Moroccan . Im also going by the curvature detail of the building , gladly as i and @mercieme have sleuhted back then here as a typical of Moroccan building. yes  :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p108-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

Hope all makes sense ..
Something to keep in mind though.....how can they film enough dates in 5 days to last 2 epi's??

Would be really good if there were a few of us to look for that building.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

as i and @BlackHalo speculated that there will be 2 epis in Morocco..i lean to think maybe we could place Mikhel there, starting from if we can say if the musical instruments will likely match the ones of Moroccan . Im also going by the curvature detail of the building , gladly as i and @mercieme have sleuhted back then here as a typical of Moroccan building. yes  :

Hope all makes sense ..
Something to keep in mind though.....how can they film enough dates in 5 days to last 2 epi's??

I wouldn't know where to start. Are we thinking it's a restaurant?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Hope all makes sense ..

I wouldn't know where to start. Are we thinking it's a restaurant?
I am looking in Montreal area now, but if you or someone else could take on Marakesh, that would be awesome. I just googled buildings with chandeliers.... Also restaurants in Jamaica.....that would maybe be a good one to look at

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 pm

@Blackhalo, I am working on Marrakesh if you want to check out Jamaica, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 pm

I am willing to try if someone would be willing to repost the picture.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina