SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Thanks for all the SCs. I agree, I think we'll get the football GD, then Benoit's SD. They also showed Mikhel's time with Jasmine in the preview (and she appears to be wearing a different dress from the GD and the RC) but I don't know when they'll fit that in.

But it looks like Mike's SD won't be until episode 5. I think there will be a GD in the woods (with Chris chopping wood). Not sure what the other GD will be though.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 pm

lettore wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Here are epi 4 preview sc's that I was able to get.  IMO, we are still missing several things like Mike's 1x1, Mikhel's time, and Chris's wood chopping so this is leading me to believe that there will be another epi in Montreal.  What we can see though is what the guys are wearing on the RC day as well as Jasmine.  IMO, the night portion of the group date of Mike, Thomas, Chris, Drew, Kyle and Kevin W, does happen in that red room backing where as the RC, they are all prim and proper in suits so don't see how they can include Mike, Mikhel and Chris's time into this epi not to mention that Mike in those RC cap doesn't have a rose so unlikely from this epi.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2016-111

This s/cap is from Mikhel's time, so that will be shown in next epi, Chris's chopping wodd could be easily shown anytime, but Mike's one-on-one really seems like it is not happening in next episode imo.
IMO, this is actually Benoit. They are wearing the same clothes. Definately not from the castle that I sleuthed out I don't think

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:38 pm

jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yep IA @lettore, Mikhel's time will be shown.  Mike's 1-1 in Quebec City is missing for sure. I am leaning toward's Chris chopping wood as a random SC but heck it could be something at this point.

So are we thinking there are two RC's in Montreal?
Yes.  epi 4 and 5.

Epi 5 will/should have both id's as epi 4 will have Benoit's and 2 group dates.

mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yep IA @lettore, Mikhel's time will be shown. Mike's 1-1 in Quebec City is missing for sure. I am leaning toward's Chris chopping wood as a random SC but heck it could be something at this point.

So are we thinking there are two RC's in Montreal?

By two RCs....I assume you mean two episodes, so yes that's what we think now but who knows if they will just squeeze in Mike's SD and pack all the dates we think will happen in Quebec into one episode like a can of sardines laugh out loud

IMO, don't see that happening at all. I do see 2 epi's in Quebec, probably both in MOntreal with excerpts of Quebec City. Now with knowing the 3 parks that are nearby to the hotel locale in Montreal and looking at them, there are a bunch of evergreens as well as others there too.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lettore wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Here are epi 4 preview sc's that I was able to get.  IMO, we are still missing several things like Mike's 1x1, Mikhel's time, and Chris's wood chopping so this is leading me to believe that there will be another epi in Montreal.  What we can see though is what the guys are wearing on the RC day as well as Jasmine.  IMO, the night portion of the group date of Mike, Thomas, Chris, Drew, Kyle and Kevin W, does happen in that red room backing where as the RC, they are all prim and proper in suits so don't see how they can include Mike, Mikhel and Chris's time into this epi not to mention that Mike in those RC cap doesn't have a rose so unlikely from this epi.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2016-111

This s/cap is from Mikhel's time, so that will be shown in next epi, Chris's chopping wodd could be easily shown anytime, but Mike's one-on-one really seems like it is not happening in next episode imo.
IMO, this is actually Benoit.  They are wearing the same clothes.  Definately not from the castle that I sleuthed out I don't think

@aunties_love the singers (all 4 of them) dressed in black shown in the background of the SC above are the same people as in Mikhel/Jasmine SC below so IMO Mikhel will have a date in Episode 4, whether SD or SQT, tbd. In addition the French chandeliers are the same in both SCs. It could be that the producers are showing that ball room from different angles in the two SCs.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Mkb3o010
Dee's SC from Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:04 pm

IA with Mercieme, AL. It's the same place imo. You can see the walls (the marks & the stripe) and the band are all the same in both pics. It seems like this would be Mikhel's SD but guess we'll see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:05 am

Joy15 wrote:Hmm..looking at the preview for next epis.....IMO there is no way they WONT show Mike's 1-1 in Quebec if it happens on next epis. plus IA that Chris chopping wood could pass as a GD in Quebec.

so i keep coming back to my updated schedule :

#Episode-Airing> Number of Guys- Date Location - #Week in Elimination Chart
Episode 1- Sept 13> 20 in Toronto VANCOUVER
Episode 2 - Sept 20 > 15 in Jamaica = Week 1
Episode 3- Sept 27 > 13 in Jamaica = Week 2
Episode 4- Oct 4 >11 in Quebec (Montreal) = Week 3
Episode 5 -Oct 11 > 8 in Quebec (QC) = Week 4
Episode 6- Oct 18 >7 in Marrakesh (desert?..2 in 1 and Kevin P's 1-1) = Week 5
Episode 7 - Oct 25 >5 in Marrkesh  (beach ?: Mikhel and Kyle unaccounted caps) = Week 6  
Episode 8- Nov 1 > 4 in HTD = Week 7
Episode 9- Nov 8 > 3 in Africa = Week 8 (FD stage)
Episode *- Nov 15 MTA
Episode 10 +ATFR- Nov 22 > 2 in Africa to 1 (Finale)

if the run down is like this...then there must be a 'glitch' on the elimination chart from week 6 (epi 7) forward IMO. However, with this new 'adjustment'..we would get 4 HTD and 1 Grand Finale which still make a total sense to me.

just my 2cents .
Sorry for being a pain in the butt but can I make a correction?  Corrected the starting locale, but also, we would need to eliminate one of the epi's in Marrakesh.  There are 11 episodes total.  MTA and ATFR are each considered as an epi, therefore, there would only be 9 filmed dates.

Found this on facebook....obviously this came in after we had seen 2 epi`s and it confirms that there are 11 epi's for the season and that also includes the ATFR and the MTA.  So we have 10 1.5 hrs shows and one 1.0 hr show

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2016-116

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lettore wrote:

IMO, this is actually Benoit.  They are wearing the same clothes.  Definately not from the castle that I sleuthed out I don't think

@aunties_love the singers (all 4 of them) dressed in black shown  in the background of the SC above are the same people as in Mikhel/Jasmine SC below so IMO Mikhel will have a date in Episode 4, whether SD or SQT, tbd. In addition the French chandeliers are the same in both SCs. It could be that the producers are showing that ball room from different angles in the two SCs.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Mkb3o010
Dee's SC from Source
Well, the only balcony pic that I can see in all the pics is this one.  I couldn't find any other stats on other balconies at the place other than just the one, but IMO, this doesn't match up.  Not to mention the fact that the blue sconse in the ceiling is at the opposite end of the room.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 C700x420

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:18 am

mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

By two RCs....I assume you mean two episodes, so yes that's what we think now but who knows if they will just squeeze in Mike's SD and pack all the dates we think will happen in Quebec into one episode like a can of sardines laugh out loud

We had two RC's in Jamaica (one each episode), so if there are two episodes in Montreal, I'm wondering if there will be two RC's there.

ETA: Who is missing from this SC besides Benoit, Kevin W & Mikhel? We can see that Mike doesn't have a rose, so his date is obviously after this RC.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2016-114
Source: Auntie's SC

ETA2: Sorry, could Kevin W have gotten the rose on the football GD. We can't see him & so he must be right beside the guys with the roses or he has one himself too.

IA with you that Mike's date didn't happen yet in that Episode 4 RC SC so that's proof IMO that we most likely get an Episode 5 in Quebec. IMO so if they stick to the same formula of 1 SD and 2 GDs in Episode 4 then maybe they started with football GD, followed by Benoit SD, followed by another GD. On the football GD, possible that Kevin W got the rose, assume Benoit got a rose on his SD and maybe Mikhel got the other GD rose. However @Joy15 and I think Mikhel might get a SD in Montreal due to how elaborate that venue of their dancing S/C looks but we shall see if it's a GD or a SD.
Correct me if I am wrong, but could that be Kyle next to Mike? Could Mikhel of gotten SQT after the group date in the fashion per se that Kevin P did in Jamaica??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

We had two RC's in Jamaica (one each episode), so if there are two episodes in Montreal, I'm wondering if there will be two RC's there.

ETA: Who is missing from this SC besides Benoit, Kevin W & Mikhel? We can see that Mike doesn't have a rose, so his date is obviously after this RC.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2016-114
Source: Auntie's SC

ETA2: Sorry, could Kevin W have gotten the rose on the football GD. We can't see him & so he must be right beside the guys with the roses or he has one himself too.

IA with you that Mike's date didn't happen yet in that Episode 4 RC SC so that's proof IMO that we most likely get an Episode 5 in Quebec. IMO so if they stick to the same formula of 1 SD and 2 GDs in Episode 4 then maybe they started with football GD, followed by Benoit SD, followed by another GD. On the football GD, possible that Kevin W got the rose, assume Benoit got a rose on his SD and maybe Mikhel got the other GD rose. However @Joy15 and I think Mikhel might get a SD in Montreal due to how elaborate that venue of their dancing S/C looks but we shall see if it's a GD or a SD.
Correct me if I am wrong, but could that be Kyle next to Mike?  Could Mikhel of gotten SQT after the group date in the fashion per se that Kevin P did in Jamaica??

:yes: that's what I was thinking maybe its mikhels sqt after a group date (maybe the Chris chopping wood GD?) ...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:35 am

@aunties_love, we will have to agree to disagree but as I said in my earlier post, the singers dressed in black are the same in the two SCs, therefore the 2 SCs are the same and IMHO Mikhel is on sort of a date on the upcoming Episode 4.

Regarding the Episode 4 GD SC, yes IMO that's Kyle standing beside Mike.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:04 am

IMO, these SC are of Mikhel's date in Montreal.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Dees%20sc_zpsioasofym

Source:dee's SC

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Aunties%20sc%202_zps33moldvt

Source:Auntie's SC
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Aunties%20sc_zpsezyu7h9u

Source:Auntie's SC
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:06 am

That Montreal castle looks dope.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina