SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:Hmm..looking at the preview for next epis.....IMO there is no way they WONT show Mike's 1-1 in Quebec if it happens on next epis. plus IA that Chris chopping wood could pass as a GD in Quebec.

so i keep coming back to my updated schedule :

#Episode-Airing> Number of Guys- Date Location - #Week in Elimination Chart
Episode 1- Sept 13> 20 in Toronto VANCOUVER
Episode 2 - Sept 20 > 15 in Jamaica = Week 1
Episode 3- Sept 27 > 13 in Jamaica = Week 2
Episode 4- Oct 4 >11 in Quebec (Montreal) = Week 3
Episode 5 -Oct 11 > 8 in Quebec (QC) = Week 4
Episode 6- Oct 18 >7 in Marrakesh (desert?..2 in 1 and Kevin P's 1-1) = Week 5
Episode 7 - Oct 25 >5 in Marrkesh  (beach ?: Mikhel and Kyle unaccounted caps) = Week 6  
Episode 8- Nov 1 > 4 in HTD = Week 7
Episode 9- Nov 8 > 3 in Africa = Week 8 (FD stage)
Episode *- Nov 15 MTA
Episode 10 +ATFR- Nov 22 > 2 in Africa to 1 (Finale)

if the run down is like this...then there must be a 'glitch' on the elimination chart from week 6 (epi 7) forward IMO. However, with this new 'adjustment'..we would get 4 HTD and 1 Grand Finale which still make a total sense to me.

just my 2cents .
Sorry for being a pain in the butt but can I make a correction?  Corrected the starting locale, but also, we would need to eliminate one of the epi's in Marrakesh.  There are 11 episodes total.  MTA and ATFR are each considered as an epi, therefore, there would only be 9 filmed dates.

Found this on facebook....obviously this came in after we had seen 2 epi`s and it confirms that there are 11 epi's for the season and that also includes the ATFR and the MTA.  So we have 10 1.5 hrs shows and one 1.0 hr show

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2016-116

No worries...its a temporary proposed schedule anyway....as i now cant see how the caps would be fit in the previous schedule. Nothing set-stoned yet. Hopefully we'll get a better idea on how things pans out as the season progress...by sleuthing more from each episodes's preview... yes

PS: i agree the aforementioned caps is Mikhel SQT or SD in Montreal.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am

Does the castle look like more of GD cocktail party setting? I'm still wondering if those caps of Mikhel on the boat are in Morroco.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, we will have to agree to disagree but as I said in my earlier post, the singers dressed in black are the same in the two SCs, therefore the 2 SCs are the same and IMHO Mikhel is on sort of a date on the upcoming Episode 4.

Regarding the Episode 4 GD SC, yes IMO that's Kyle standing beside Mike.
FWIW, I found another pic that shows you could be right mercieme. with regards to the dates

Could we say that:

GD1(not sure of the order of dates): Football date: Chris, Drew, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Thomas

SD: Benoit at circ de sole

GD2: Andrew,David, Kevin P, Mikhel with Mikhel getting the extra time at the castle

Do we think that this may be a working copy for now??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 am

@richmondrose, great sleuthing to match the 2 SCs even better than I did yes  I just knew the 4 singers seen in both SCs were the same and stopped there Smiley

@Blackhalo re the Mikhel boat (aka catamaran) SC, we will know if it's Morocco by the time Episode 5 airs in 2 weeks except we sleuth it out before then. If we don't see it on the Episode 6 preview that will be shown at the end of Episode 5 in 2 weeks, then we can conclude that SC is in Africa somewhere IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, we will have to agree to disagree but as I said in my earlier post, the singers dressed in black are the same in the two SCs, therefore the 2 SCs are the same and IMHO Mikhel is on sort of a date on the upcoming Episode 4.

FWIW, I found another pic that shows you could be right mercieme.  with regards to the dates

Could we say that:

GD1(not sure of the order of dates):  Football date:  Chris, Drew, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Thomas

SD:  Benoit at circ de sole

GD2: Andrew,David, Kevin P, Mikhel  with Mikhel getting the extra time at the castle

thumbsup yep that's how I see it! And episode 5 mikes first single date! Can't wait for that Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:30 am

FWIW, here is the castle from one and of the room to the next that the date could of happened in.

from the back wall where Jas/Mikhel's dancing scene happened looking towards the balcony

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 20836020

from the balcony looking to the back wall where jas/mikhel were dancing

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 12562287

http://www.oldmontrealcastle.com/gallery_452_452A.html#prettyPhoto

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

FWIW, I found another pic that shows you could be right mercieme.  with regards to the dates

Could we say that:

GD1(not sure of the order of dates):  Football date:  Chris, Drew, Kevin W, Kyle, Mike, Thomas

SD:  Benoit at circ de sole

GD2: Andrew,David, Kevin P, Mikhel  with Mikhel getting the extra time at the castle

thumbsup yep that's how I see it! And episode 5 mikes first single date! Can't wait for that Hugesmile

Yep I agree that works for me too...

as we all saw last epis...Jas told Kevin P (the GD winner) that she actually was gonna take him to 1-1 time outdoor, but canceled it since it was raining. So i think the half-day SQT would likely to happen on the next epis as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:28 am

I agree, that timeline works!

I think the dates will likely be in the upcoming episodes:
Episode 4 - Benoit SD (Montreal)
Episode 5 -  Mike SD (Montreal)
Episode 6 & 7 - Kevin P & Mikhel SDs (Marrakesh)

Since we have a shot of Jasmine and Mikhel on a Catamaran in the season preview I had a look to see if I could find any matches in Morrocco. There are Catamaran tours from places like Agadir Bay so this could be one possibility for where that date takes place.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Qs32gy
Source: My screencap from the season preview

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2z8u809
Catamaran Cruise on the Bay of Agadir Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 am

@siena, well done & that could be a match  yes I posted the list of beaches in Morocco up-thread per sleuthing done by @Joy15 to look into Casablanca as a possibility for the Mikhel/Jasmine catmaran SCs. And Agadir beach is one of the two beaches listed as a popular spot in Casablanca so you could very well be spot on Agadir beach as a possible location for the Mikhel/Jasmine catamaran SC. Should be interesting how it pans out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:04 am

mercieme wrote:@siena, well done & that could be a match  yes I posted the list of beaches in Morocco up-thread per sleuthing done by @Joy15 to look into Casablanca as a possibility for the Mikhel/Jasmine catmaran SCs. And Agadir beach is one of the two beaches listed as a popular spot in Casablanca so you could very well be spot on Agadir beach as a possible location for the Mikhel/Jasmine catamaran SC. Should be interesting how it pans out.
Won't that make it too many episodes then?  

The season has a total of 10 X 90 min ones, + 1 X 60 min one

Epi 1  Vancouver
Epi 2: Jamaica
Epi 3: Jamaica
Epi 4: Montreal
Epi 5: Quebec
Epi 6: Marrakesh
Epi 7: HTD's
Epi 8: FD's
Epi 9: Finale

then add the tenth one in the form of the MTA which we know happens
Then add the 60 min ATFR which we know happens.  That equals the 11 episodes that we are to be getting.

Then add this to the mix which happened after the 2nd epi:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2016-117

In light of all that, how do we fit another episode into the Marrakesh area not to mention that they were gone from Canada a total of 9 days tops including travelling time.

If they were to film what they look to be filming in Marrakesh especially taking into acct that this would be the last stop before htd's and considering how bach canada did their episodes before htd's, IMO, the schedule could go in no certain order:

5/7-8 TRAVELING DUE TO SCHEDULE BELOW
5/9: OFF
5/10: 2/1(Thomas was on SM on May 11 and we see him in Marrakesh)
5/11: ID
5/12: ID
5/13: GD
5/14: RC
5/15-16 TRAVELING BACK TO CANADA

They left Canada and on their way to Marrakesh from Montreal on May 7 and were back in Canada and doing presumably HTD's by May 17 when the next tweet from Toronto happened.  There is one airline that does a flight inside 9 hrs, but the majority of flights take from 15 - 40 hrs to complete.  

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2016-118

Then if you factor in doing 5 htd's, fd's, and finale to be finished filming by May 27-30 and for Brent Cross to be back into Canada and home by June 1.  Yikes, mind blowing how they fit that in.

Going to bring these back into play again.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Montre14
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 May_1714
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 May_1815
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 June_112

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:47 am

Wow I don't know how they managed to fit in all of that travelling and filming!

If it was stated in that tweet that there are nine more episodes airing after Thursday 23rd of September, then could this be the possible schedule?

1. Ep 3  Aired 27th September
2. Ep 4 (Montreal)
3. Ep 5 (Montreal)
4. Ep 6 (Marrakesh)
5. Ep 7 (Marrakesh)
6. Ep 8 (HTDs)
7. Ep 9 (Africa)
8. Ep 10 (MTA)
9. Ep 11 (Africa Finale and AFTR)

I think the final episode and After the Rose could perhaps count as one episode in that tweet. If Montreal is getting two episodes I feel like it would make sense for Marrakesh to also get two. It is confusing though when looking at the elimination chart. It would also be easier to locate the Mikhel date (and know for certain if there is another episode in Marrakesh) if we knew where specifically in Africa (outside of North Africa) the production went for the finale. I guess we will see soon enough.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:54 am

siena wrote:Wow I don't know how they managed to fit in all of that travelling and filming!

If it was stated in that tweet that there are nine more episodes airing after Thursday 23rd of September, then could this be the possible schedule?

1. Ep 3  Aired 27th September
2. Ep 4 (Montreal)
3. Ep 5 (Montreal)
4. Ep 6 (Marrakesh)
5. Ep 7 (Marrakesh)
6. Ep 8 (HTDs)
7. Ep 9 (Africa)
8. Ep 10 (MTA)
9. Ep 11 (Africa Finale and AFTR)

I think the final episode and After the Rose could perhaps count as one episode in that tweet. If Montreal is getting two episodes I feel like it would make sense for Marrakesh to also get two. It is confusing though when looking at the elimination chart. It would also be easier to locate the Mikhel date (and know for certain if there is another episode in Marrakesh) if we knew where specifically in Africa (outside of North Africa) the production went for the finale. I guess we will see soon enough.

sorry to quote myself (from upthread). I have posted this proposed schedule on No Disc Thread as well. its indeed confusing since the elim chart doesnt seem to line up well with the episodes .Pretty much we share the same POV. Yep..we'll see how things pans out..and hopefully get better insight as the season progress with the coming new caps.

Joy15 wrote:Hmm..looking at the preview for next epis.....IMO there is no way they WONT show Mike's 1-1 in Quebec if it happens on next epis. plus IA that Chris chopping wood could pass as a GD in Quebec.

so i keep coming back to my updated schedule :

#Episode-Airing> Number of Guys- Date Location - #Week in Elimination Chart
Episode 1- Sept 13> 20 in Vancouver
Episode 2 - Sept 20 > 15 in Jamaica = Week 1
Episode 3- Sept 27 > 13 in Jamaica = Week 2
Episode 4- Oct 4 >11 in Quebec (Montreal) = Week 3
Episode 5 -Oct 11 > 8 in Quebec (QC) = Week 4
Episode 6- Oct 18 >7 in Marrakesh (desert?..2 in 1 and Kevin P's 1-1) = Week 5
Episode 7 - Oct 25 >5 in Marrkesh  (beach ?: Mikhel and Kyle unaccounted caps) = Week 6  
Episode 8- Nov 1 > 4 in HTD = Week 7
Episode 9- Nov 8 > 3 in Africa = Week 8 (FD stage)
Episode *- Nov 15 MTA
Episode 10 + 11-  Nov 22 > 2 in Africa > to F1 (Finale + ATFR)

*loosely assuming MTA is a special episode... giggling

if the run down is like this...then there must be a 'glitch' on the elimination chart from week 6 (epi 7) forward IMO. However, with this new 'adjustment'..we would get 4 HTD and 1 Grand Finale which still make a total sense to me.

just my 2cents .

btw @siena great find on the Catamaran!. clapping!  Many of us thinking the Mikhel (and prolly Kyle too ) caps could possibly from at one point in Morocco.

ETA: .re: the epis tweet. if we can loosely assume the Finale and ATFR is 1 episode, then MTA is Episode #10. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina