SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lilcanfroggy Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:23 pm

Yes Auntie west of montreal. I thought it was a good alternative to Mont-Tremblant and it is also closer to Montreal.
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:48 pm

jojo47 wrote:I don't think we've seen either of these yet, have we? I originally thought the tops were the same, but are they maybe different? (Might need to zoom in on the top one a bit to confirm.)
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2hx50yg
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2cpdo3q
I didn't put this in my last post but FWIW, I think this was back at epi 3.  That backdrop of the cliff and building is more condusive to Jamaica than South Africa.

I think that pic of who we know as Kyle and Jasmine dancing, it looks like she may have a "bun" or "top-knot" as her hair style.

This is what I got, would like to know what you all think:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Jamaic10

The areas that I think the walking cliff screencaps could of happened due to the backdrop, cliffy areas, etc would either be the White River Bay area or the St. Annes Bay area:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Jamaic11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:49 pm

lilcanfroggy wrote:Yes Auntie west of montreal. I thought it was a good alternative to Mont-Tremblant and it is also closer to Montreal.
Yep, I do see that on the map but for some reason, I think they are staying closer to Mont Tremblant or Quebec City. I could be completely wrong though......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 pm

I initially thought those backgrounds with the same tops matched Jamaica too, but in that second screencap Jasmine is actually talking about being in love with two people. IMO it therefore has to be from the final dates in Africa.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:18 pm

I got to check the video again and make sure what she's saying is actually coming from her mouth vs a voice over and exactly what of it is/isn't.  I thought it was a voice over in partial at least.

IF not, then IMO we really have Kyle, Mikhel and one other in Africa for the FD's, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:20 pm

siena wrote:I initially thought those backgrounds with the same tops matched Jamaica too, but in that second screencap Jasmine is actually talking about being in love with two people. IMO it therefore has to be from the final dates in Africa.

Yep @siena, I just re-watched the season promo again and she actually opened her mouth & said that so not a VO. Therefore IA that it's most likely from the finale in Africa. Now to find a hotel or resort in Africa that matches that blue building with palm trees in the background would be major.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:37 pm

I double checked too and Jasmine is definitely saying "It's hard to love two people at once" on camera and not as a voice-over.

I was also just thinking, could the shot below actually be of Mikhel? Still not sure if it's from Morocco or the finale in Africa. But the pants match what Mikhel was wearing in the last episode. And since both people are not wearing shoes, Kyle would be a lot taller than Jasmine IMO. Are there any other possible shots of Kyle that place him in Africa?

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2uy2ckn
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Soqob6
Source: My screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:43 pm

That dress was it not on the last RC?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 pm

@siena, you are on a roll girl yes

How the heck did you lighten that dancing SC to show the pants? Really well done  :yes: Those pants are clearly similar to the ones Mikhel wore at the Episode 3 RC IMO.

Jasmine is 5' 3"
Kyle is 6' 8"
Mikhel is 6' 1'
Kevin P is 6'
Kevin W is 6' 1"
Mike is 6' 2"
Thomas is 6' 2"
My SC from Source

If it was Kyle in that dancing SC, there is no way Jasmine's feet will be on ground level, the height difference between Jasmine and Kyle is about 1' 5".

To have an idea how short Jasmine is when she is bare feet, here is a SC that shows her height difference with Thomas who is listed as 6' 2".
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Jasmin21
My SC from Source

So IMO with the highlighted SC that @siena just provided, the person dancing with Jasmine is not Kyle. It could very well be Mikhel since the manpris are matching what he previously wore at the Episode 3 CP. As most of us have said all along, Kyle has zero story line in the first 3 episodes hence doubts as to how the heck he is speculated in the F3....all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added SC source)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
siena wrote:I initially thought those backgrounds with the same tops matched Jamaica too, but in that second screencap Jasmine is actually talking about being in love with two people. IMO it therefore has to be from the final dates in Africa.

Yep @siena, I just re-watched the season promo again and she actually opened her mouth & said that so not a VO. Therefore IA that it's most likely from the finale in Africa. Now to find a hotel or resort in Africa that matches that blue building with palm trees in the background would be major.
which preview? The one that aired with the episode?? Or a different one?? The one that aired with the episode, this cap:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2cpdo310

I never saw at all. I watched it back 3 times too to make sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

which preview?  The one that aired with the episode??  Or a different one??  The one that aired with the episode, this cap:

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2cpdo310

I never saw at all.  I watched it back 3 times too to make sure.

On the W network link below...they show her saying those words.
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips?v=329FB6B2-299D-2C45-EB72-2405D8841C2D

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:27 am

Thanks Mercieme.  Found and watched and do see that now for myself. I was watching the season preview that was on at the end of epi 1.........so, shoot my theory out of the water.  LOL.

IMO, we aren't looking at Fairmont resorts in Africa if that is in deed that's where they went for the FD/finale locale.

I am wondering if there is any way that they would of gone to another Sandal's resort either in Bahamas, Bermuda or back to Jamaica??  It just seems that the blue buildings go along with the Carribean.

Also FWIW, the railings behind her in that scene, is more like the railings at the Sandal's resort where they used in Jamaica.

In other words, could this tweet from Brent Cross relate to the fact that they just got back from Northern Africa and Marrakesh vs that's where they are headed??

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 May_1816

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina