SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:58 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:^ the middle writing read as "Lounge" to my eye giggling .

I think the Drew saga will start from next episode (Montreal) as alluded in the next week preview then reaching the climax in the Marrakesh.

i share the same POV as @siena that him in blue suit set of caps probably coming from Morocco IMO.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2016-126

since the lamp in the back and the green furnace wall (?) look like typical Morrocan to my eye. -which is a bad news to me since I secretly hope he will be gonezo next week laugh out loud.

I also think only after Drew sent home the storyline of Kevin W's jealousy is going to take off (No Drama Duet on the same episode y'all Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698 ). So im leaning to Drew getting eliminated on epi 6 (Marrakesh part 1) while the scene of Kevin W jelly over Kevin P kissing Jas will likely to happen on epi 7 (Marrakesh part 2). Just a fun speculation on my part. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887
I can't find the exact backing, but some of it is definately in Fairmont hotels.  Others of it is in the Chateau castle in Montreal.  Heck....think my eyes are playing games on me now so done for now in the looking of that stuff.  LOL.  I will say though, I haven't found that backing anywhere in the hotels in Marrakesh and I had been through all of google as well as trip advisor.

I hope u r right AL! I don't think I can handle any more drew no no sooner he goes the better Hugesmile by the way I'm so impressed and totally agree with you on the use of the Fairmont hotel chains clapping!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:20 am

Well, they used the Fairmont Vancouver Airport, The Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, and I suspect the hotel in Montreal was The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth as it has the white couches in some pics with the red highlights on the throw blankets, etc. that we see in the date card opening.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fairmo10
http://www.fairmont.com/vancouver-airport-richmond/media/photos/

From episode 1 of Bachette Canada, downloaded by me.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2016-130
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2016-129

Note the airport signs in the background

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:17 am

jojo47 wrote:I see what looks like trees in this SC & they seem to be ground level. Given they're in robes, water of some sort might be nearby (body of water or hot tub??). Note the candle is placed on a tree stump.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 66agr7
Source: dee's SC's in SC's No Discussion

@jojo47 @Aunties_Love I just came across the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu which could also be a possible match for the other location in Quebec. The trees in the background look like they could fit, but not sure.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fairmount2.jpg
Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:22 pm

great find @siena ...the background seem quite similar to me as in the cap. So..are you saying that we have to endure Drew for the next 2 episodes?...duh...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:21 pm

I don't think we've seen either of these yet, have we? I originally thought the tops were the same, but are they maybe different? (Might need to zoom in on the top one a bit to confirm.)
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2hx50yg
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2cpdo3q
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:33 pm

They are the same top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:I don't think we've seen either of these yet, have we? I originally thought the tops were the same, but are they maybe different? (Might need to zoom in on the top one a bit to confirm.)
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2hx50yg
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2cpdo3q
I always thought they were the same. Especially since her hair is the same in the caps

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:18 pm

siena wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I see what looks like trees in this SC & they seem to be ground level. Given they're in robes, water of some sort might be nearby (body of water or hot tub??). Note the candle is placed on a tree stump.
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 66agr7
Source: dee's SC's in SC's No Discussion

@jojo47 @Aunties_Love I just came across the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu which could also be a possible match for the other location in Quebec. The trees in the background look like they could fit, but not sure.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fairmount2.jpg
Source

That may match up, but what I am having a hard time with is why go there at quite a distance from Quebec City where we know of Mike and Jas's date??

I keep going back to either them staying in Montreal and using that park(there are 3 of them with numerous trees around) as a backdrop for things OR going to the Mount Tremblant Fairmont where they have wooded areas all around them. Guess we'll see down the road.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Joy15 wrote:great find @siena ...the background seem quite similar to me as in the cap. So..are you saying that we have to endure Drew for the next 2 episodes?...duh...laugh out loud
Yea, I really think that is going to happen. BUMMER!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 pm

@Joy15 Yep unfortunately I think Drew is sticking around for another couple of episodes.

@Jojo47 I agree, I think they are the same top.

@Aunties_Love It would certainly make more sense to film closer to Montreal, so Fairmont Tremblant would fit. Fairmont Zimbali for the location in South Africa also fits well. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Near Montreal about 1h30 west, there is also le Château Montebello which is part of the Fairmont group and has a beautiful outside pool surrouded by trees and the Outaouais river. Can't bring the pics right now but easy to find if you google it.
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Are you saying it's west of Montreal??

I ask cause we know they go to Quebec city for Mike's ID so going even more west of Montreal may not work????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina