SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:54 am

lightredemption wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I haven't sleuthed at all but have a couple of questions. I'm just wondering why Mikhel isn't considered to be in the mix for the top 4-6 when he wasn't on SM until later? Also am not sure why Kevin W is being talked about as a frontrunner for f1. I barely noticed him on epi 1 which doesn't mean he's not but just wondering.

I too didn't join pre-season sleuthing so not sure why Mikhel wasn't considered to be the top 4-6. As to Kevin W being pegged as  F1 i believe mostly because the great sleuthers here have found out that only Mike and Kevin W are following Jasmine's sister on IG (which is set to private)..hence ignite the speculation that both men have met her on the HTD. Hope that helps. SCMIIW

Was Mike also following Jasmine's sister? I thought it was just Kevin W

bringing over @dee 's post from SM thread

dee wrote:Not sure about the family members following the lead. Although for me, it makes more sense the families would follow the lead even if their guy was not f1 rather than the guy following family members of the lead when they're not f1. It would be even more suspect if the lead's family is following one of the guys.

Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG.

Kevin W & Mike followed Jasmine, until I posted on here about Kevin following both Jasmine and her sister. He has since unfollowed both.

Someone (I forget who), mentioned Jasmine's sister has been liking both Mike and Kevin W's pictures on the Bachelorette CA IG.

That's all I know so far.

so...my post above was corrected yes

Back to top Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:09 pm

@Joy15...you are correct, @dee sleuthed the chopper hanger guy holding Jasmine as Mike in her SC analyis of the season promo vid upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Where did that picture come from? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:59 pm

That photo look interesting like he is twirling her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:18 pm

reason wrote:That photo look interesting like he is twirling her around.

IA, that's one of my favorite of them as well & yep he did twirl her around as seen in the promo vid. I also like the SC of them dancing with that singer in the background....reminds me of Chris & Des first date giggling

@Guardianangel, that chopper hanger SC of Jasmine & Mike is also part of @dee's episode promo SC on Page 3 of this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p24-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Also, KevinW and Mike did not surface on SM until after filming was over.

I saw that chart and neither did Mikhel. I thought maybe there was more to it than that and who they follow.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 pm

@albean99 you are correct about Mikhel not surfacing until later. I believe the speculation from @dee & @aunties_love was that Mikhel was not an active SM user so the time he came back on SM may not align with when he was done with filming. But the fact is he came back on SM about the same time as the last set of guys so who knows how long he actually lasted.

IMO...nothing is definitive yet in terms of the F1 & F2, just speculative now that it's Kevin W & Mike based on the sister liking their profile pics somewhere. Based on Episode 1, I had Mikhel as one of the guys Jasmine was keen on so I have him in the F4 for now but we have ways to go yet & need to sleuth more....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Thanks @mercieme

@albean99 - some are playing by the rules on SM while others not so much. So really it's just a part of the puzzle, but not necessarily a for sure thing.
For me although I like Mikhel, I didn't see the instant attraction like she had with KevinW and Mike. Prior to the show Mikhel posted one IG in 2014, then started on a regular basis as of June 16th. Filming ended end of May.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:10 pm

I only really noticed the chemistry with Mike and Thomas. I'm not saying that I think Mikhel is f1 or 2 but just think he shouldn't be written off yet. I guess I'll have to pay more attention to Kevin W.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:32 pm

He's definitely not written off yet IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 pm

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:That photo look interesting like he is twirling her around.

IA, that's one of my favorite of them as well & yep he did twirl her around as seen in the promo vid. I also like the SC of them dancing with that singer in the background....reminds me of Chris & Des first date giggling

@Guardianangel, that chopper hanger SC of Jasmine & Mike is also part of @dee's episode promo SC on Page 3 of this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3730p24-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-general-sleuthing-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers

thanks @mercieme
yep..the twirling is a real joy right there... giggling

the reason i ask because the cap got the VO of 'husband' over. and yep you nailed it, i think..it reminds me of Des-Chris & Andi-Josh dancing scenes in the promoe....dare i say..the typical F1 shot?. giggling . The JasMike dancing scene actually had the VO 'hang on to that'. Its interesting that both matched with what Jasmine had said in the media of looking for someone with long term potential. Interesting enough..both Chris and Josh got the 'stand-up guy' edit...while Mike seemingly to get one too as far as the preview goes.

the more i observe the preview... the more i think Kevin W got the shots of the typical F2s. His chopper caps with Jasmine reminds me of Andi-Nick...and the side shot of him with Jasmine had me dejavue over Becca-Chris preview. giggling .

btw dear mods... @GuardianAngel

is it too early to have a F1-F6 thread?. I guess i needed that special thread to drop all tidbits regarding edit that ive found in the premiere episode as well as the preview..it would be a lot easier to find for future reference since it won't be mixed up with the caps and discussion surrounding it. TIA Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina