SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks @Joy15!

F1-F6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 am

dee wrote:Extended preview from the season premiere:

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 2rhbng4

source: My SCs

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Y'all, I thought this SC would be part of Thomas's 1:1 date with Jasmine in Episode 2. However they didn't show this SC during the date.

So as I studied it more, it appears that both Jasmine and the guy she is with are almost at the same height level in the water (different from the other SC with Thomas in the water). Also it looks like the guy is on the left and Jasmine is on the right and IMO the guy does not have a lot hair. Can someone else zoom in on the SC and check this out, just want to confirm whether or not to keep the SC in play or if it was part of Thomas's date and it wasn't shown....TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 am

Do we know where the FRC was held? That shot could have taken place during fantasy suit dates or F2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 am

BlackHalo wrote:Do we know where the FRC was held? That shot could have taken place during fantasy suit dates or F2.

Great point, it could be an FS date like you said and maybe that's why they darkened it. @aunties_love is working the date charts. I have read here that they went to Morocco next but once auntie's chart is ready, we should be ready to piece the sequence of the dates together.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:20 am

mercieme wrote:
dee wrote:Extended preview from the season premiere:

jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 2rhbng4

source: My SCs

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Y'all, I thought this SC would be part of Thomas's 1:1 date with Jasmine in Episode 2. However they didn't show this SC during the date.

So as I studied it more, it appears that both Jasmine and the guy she is with are almost at the same height level in the water (different from the other SC with Thomas in the water). Also it looks like the guy is on the left and Jasmine is on the right and IMO the guy does not have a lot hair. Can someone else zoom in on the SC and check this out, just want to confirm whether or not to keep the SC in play or if it was part of Thomas's date and it wasn't shown....TIA.

IA. in motion..the guy has shorter hair it seems. good eye @mercieme yes . as you mentioned the similarity between Chres dancing and Jasmike in the preview..i can't help but think its one of JasMike moments too...(the resemblance of the cap with Chres on the FD ). But honestly the hairline and height could pass as Kevin P too. JMO.

jasmine with (?)  on 1: 51

Des-Chris on 0: 18

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:29 am

@Joy15, thanks girl....you are cracking me up tonight, i need to go sleep but i just lost it cantstopl reading your nick name above...I am going to respond in Mikey's thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:33 am

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Do we know where the FRC was held? That shot could have taken place during fantasy suit dates or F2.

Great point, it could be an FS date like you said and maybe that's why they darkened it. @aunties_love is working the date charts. I have read here that they went to Morocco next but once auntie's chart is ready, we should be ready to piece the sequence of the dates together.
I can tell you that epi 3 is still in Jamaica, epi 4 is Montreal, epi 5 is Marakesh, epi 6 is HTD's, epi 7 is Africa for FD's and finale.  Again saying this because of cameraman's tweets that I sc'd. I will post them and the schedule in the non discussion thread.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:35 am

I haven't seen that many Bach seasons but that shot looks like something we'd see more down the road right? I just feel like it's a fantasy date or final 2 date.

@aunties_love, thanks for the info.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:37 am

Great thanks @aunties_love....your charts are gold for us to pull the season together so will wait for you to finish. I am mostly curious when the guys I see as front runners (Kevin P, Mike, Mikhel) go on their SDs. We know from next week's preview that Kevin W gets one on Episode 3 and will most likely get a second SD from the preview SCs IMO.

ETA: @Joy15, thanks for that YouTube vid of the season promo, it shows clearly IMO that Jasmine is straddled around the guy in the darkened sea water pic and the guy has short hair also. @Blackhalo, I think you are correct it's most likely the fantasy or LCD date. Especially now that I compare it to that Chres vid, that was also darkened to hide the identity of the guy. Thanks both.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:I haven't seen that many Bach seasons but that shot looks like something we'd see more down the road right? I just feel like it's a fantasy date or final 2 date.

@aunties_love, thanks for the info.

yep i think so soo....these are typical shot for F1-F3 IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I can tell you that epi 3 is still in Jamaica, epi 4 is Montreal, epi 5 is Marakesh, epi 6 is HTD's, epi 7 is Africa for FD's and finale.  Again saying this because of cameraman's tweets that I sc'd.  I will post them and the schedule in the non discussion thread.

@Aunties_Love thanks for the chart!. i am pumped that in CA franchise there will be ATFR. I have enjoyed watching Brad and Tim with the loved ones. Hopeful Jasmine will find her long lasting love. hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:45 am

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I can tell you that epi 3 is still in Jamaica, epi 4 is Montreal, epi 5 is Marakesh, epi 6 is HTD's, epi 7 is Africa for FD's and finale.  Again saying this because of cameraman's tweets that I sc'd.  I will post them and the schedule in the non discussion thread.

@Aunties_Love thanks for the chart!. i am pumped that in CA franchise there will be ATFR. I have enjoyed watching Brad and Tim with the loved ones. Hopeful Jasmine will find her long lasting love. hearthumbsup
I'll be able to post the elims chart later.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina