SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Hey guys, sorry for crushing in. I'm not on anyone's team here. I was just lurking and watching the show. I watched the promo right now for the first time and I'm in the minority I know but the moment where Mikhel is walking is much darker than Kevin's. So to me it looks like Mikhel is F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:53 pm

natik wrote:Hey guys, sorry for crushing in. I'm not on anyone's team here. I was just lurking and watching the show. I watched the promo right now for the first time and I'm in the minority I know but the moment where Mikhel is walking is much darker than Kevin's. So to me it looks like Mikhel is F1. IMO

Hello my good friend @natik handwave I've missed you here. I'm as usual confused at this time of the season. Does it surprise you? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698 I'm confused about the shadows and the ITM shots so nothing is really adding up right now for me. One more week and we should find out. Welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:54 pm

I would love a really clear smoking gun right now.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Does Kevin look like he has the box in his hand when he is walking on the path?. So I would say he is getting into the limo to either go to FRC or to go home if that is the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Fifty wrote:
natik wrote:Hey guys, sorry for crushing in. I'm not on anyone's team here. I was just lurking and watching the show. I watched the promo right now for the first time and I'm in the minority I know but the moment where Mikhel is walking is much darker than Kevin's. So to me it looks like Mikhel is F1. IMO

Hello my good friend @natik handwave  I've missed you here.  I'm as usual confused at this time of the season.  Does it surprise you? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698  I'm confused about the shadows and the ITM shots so nothing is really adding up right now for me.  One more week and we should find out.  Welcome back.

Hey girl! Thank you! I'm missing you too ALOT!!! Can't wait to take you for a crazy ride with the new Ukrainian Bachelor season! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1710264613 Hugesmile Well I can try and make you some high quality screens if you need them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 pm

There have been a few f2 as lead in the U.S. shows in addition to Jojo. Trista, Jason Mesnick, Ben Flajnik, and Nick although not right after his seasons. A lot of people seem to think that Mikhel will be f1 so there may be outrage if she picks Kevin. I could see people wanting him to get his chance. I know I would. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633

I find the sun hard to compare on the paths. The sun isn't overhead when Mikhel is shown walking, imo. It seems lower with Kevin however they could be disguising it by showing him on a different part of the path. It looks like he's getting shade from trees but it could be cloudy. I still haven't seen anything to confirm either way although it still seems like she's going to pick Kevin. I'd be happy to be wrong, though. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:23 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry all but found it on facebook as well so am posting the vid here....it is the same vid as the tweet but on facebook instead:

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

It works for me just fine @Aunties_Love

Ok this is a different promo. It looks like from this that there's cloud when Kevin's walking and I think this may be at the hotel and there is a lot of sun on the trees when Kevin looks at the ring. I also think Mikhel is looking at the ring at the hotel as you can see the ropes on the foot bridge where they walked at the start of the last weeks episode. So if he hasn't left the hotel and the sun is in the same direction as Jasmine when she is crying (sun behind her casting a shadow in the front if he is looking towards the beach the shadow is on his back and shoulders) in the final part where I'm assuming she has said goodbye to the F2 IMO. I think Mikhel is F1. Have I confused everyone. So I think here he is walking not at the beach but at the hotel to the limo same as Kevin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:26 pm

[quote="natik"]
Fifty wrote:

Hello my good friend @natik handwave  I've missed you here.  I'm as usual confused at this time of the season.  Does it surprise you? Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698  I'm confused about the shadows and the ITM shots so nothing is really adding up right now for me.  One more week and we should find out.  Welcome back.

Hey girl! Thank you! I'm missing you too ALOT!!! Can't wait to take you for a crazy ride with the new Ukrainian Bachelor season! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 1710264613 Hugesmile Well I can try and make you some high quality screens if you need them. [/quote
Missed you too. Ooh yes please. I'm so excited for that. Yepee. Europeans are the best when it comes to reality tv. No holds barred. Love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:27 pm

The lead usually walks the F2 right to the limo. IMO he wouldn't be walking down a path by himself after being let go.

The promo is showing the final two guys walking down a path, IMO they are both walking to the FRC. Sometimes it's exactly what it is IMO. We have seen shots like this every season of just about every franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:27 pm

do they need a limo to go from the hotel to the beach though?
I'm trying to find both path on google earth bu t can't zoom in enough for now.

ETA: not saying someone is walking towards a limo and someone not. it was just a question i'm asking since the hotel seems to be like close to the beach
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:30 pm

I would think those caps are when they are dropped off at the FRC site and are walking to the FRC where Jasmine is standing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:31 pm

There is not going to be a limo to the final rose and if Kevin is angry I dont see him letting Jasmine walk him out. JMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina