SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 pm

All I get from Kevin is all kinds of sads. That is one distraught dude walking down the path. Mykel as F1 has not changed for me

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:52 pm

I think i've found the hotel map.
I think depending on where the guys are staying, the path to the beach is different.
I have yet to identify their rooms exact position but i know KW bungalow was orange.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Varade10

the google earth version (image is from 2016 - probably more acurate with the green spaces)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Google10

Also i have found what looks like Mikhel's I think. Maybe not the exact one but a similar path.
If someone wants to look into the pictures too, maybe you might be able to find better stuff (see source below the s/cap).

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing -  S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Sentie10

My s/caps from source

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:53 pm

reason wrote:There is not going to be a limo to the final rose and if Kevin is angry I dont see him letting Jasmine walk him out.  JMHOAA
Can I clarify how you know this for sure? TYIA Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:57 pm

The hotel is almost right on the beach why would they need a limo?  He has been angry already on the show and take his jacket and walk away, why would he not do it again.  After all he is not getting what he wants.  JMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:59 pm

reason wrote:The hotel is almost right on the beach why would they need a limo?  He has been angry already on the show and take his jacket and walk away,  why would he not do it again.  After all he is not getting what he wants.  JMHOAA

Thanks for clarifying Smiley I was just asking about the limo, I understand your comment re. Kevin was an opinion.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 pm

per the hotel map, it seems like all paths that bring directly to the beach are like KW ones.

So Mikhel must be on a path before getting to the paved path.
just don't know where he is coming from laugh out loud.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:16 pm

I really can't tell if there's any lighting/time difference at all laugh out loud

Oh, well, we'll all find out soon enough ....

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:23 pm

The soon enough is driving me insane I wish it was now laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:31 pm

reason wrote:The soon enough is driving me insane I wish it was now laugh out loud.

I wish it was yesterday laugh out loud

And here i was, hoping we would get new s/caps to sleuth...
They have played us real hard with s/caps this season. We just got the preview and then very little throughout the season.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:50 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:per the hotel map, it seems like all paths that bring directly to the beach are like KW ones.

Have they made him go the long way????

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:per the hotel map, it seems like all paths that bring directly to the beach are like KW ones.

i have no clue. it can  be that both came from the Mikhel's path and they show KW on the second path only.
also it's depend on where their repective bungalows are located
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Fifty wrote:

i have no clue. it can  be that both came from the Mikhel's path and they show KW on the second path only.
also it's depend on where their repective bungalows are located

It even looks like he takes forever looking at the ring and then goes on a 10 km walk. I mean chop chop get to it, don't keep the girl waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
Love_is_Eternal
4health
primexi
natik
Topazgold
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
Miyala
summerofsammi
Jina