SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Josh does not have the intelligence to understand the meaning behind what he is saying. He has been trained to spout sayings and platitudes, IMO and I don't think he has any deep understanding of what the hell they mean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Evidently Amanda doesn't care how many people tell her to be cautious...

IMO, they all can't be wrong, there has got to be a little bit of truth in there somewhere.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think Josh does not have the intelligence to understand the meaning behind what he is saying. He has been trained to spout sayings and platitudes, IMO and I don't think he has any deep understanding of what the hell they mean.

I agree. It's just the same thing over and over again. Fictional stories, God knows the truth, egregious lies, high road blah blah blah.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:
sparkler wrote:Now will people warn Jennifer about ICK?

Warn her about what? Nick has always owned his short comings. He's taken a lot of heat like a man, for over 2 years now. The comparison for how he handles criticism and confrontation vs. Josh is striking. One acts like a man. One acts like a person stunted at about the age 13.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm

I think Amanda if possible even has less intelligence than Josh.
Plus, when you a have a sweating behemoth in your face telling you if someone has an issue with you they should confront you and your snorting and huffgin---well, that's when you definitely want to text your break up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Oh kill me. I'm liking Evan this time. "Why don't you sue her for libel?" "There is an ocean of words and no thoughts." Haha. Truth.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm

Evan was actually spot on with Josh. An avalanche of words without any meaning or depth. That said, Evan is still a whiney instigator and annoys me to no end.

As an aside, I'd like to see an unedited version of Amanda and Nick's convo. He seemed drunk and I wonder if it was purely TPTB prompted, or if he just thought he was going home so figured he'd say something before he went. He didn't seem to be angling for her rose. Same with Evan, actually.

Last edited by allykat on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Why is Andi's book accepted as the gospel truth - it is only her side of the story.  Doesn't matter what Josh does now/or doesn't do.  Why give Meandi so much power?

We are at the 3rd commercial and the only hint I saw is Amanda is confused.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Josh may have no respect for people like Evan and Nick.
Me, I have tons of respect for both of them. And absolutely none for Josh. He is a meathead
They were not being malicious, I actually believe they did it out of genuine care for Amanda.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
sparkler wrote:Now will people warn Jennifer about ICK?

Warn her about what? Nick has always owned his short comings. He's taken a lot of heat like a man, for over 2 years now. The comparison for how he handles criticism and confrontation vs. Josh is striking. One acts like a man. One acts like a person stunted at about the age 13.

Just saying if the book is all true and Josh is a villian, what does that make Nick? He was villified in the book too, in a really horrible way. What Andi did to these two is beyond despicible, public character assasination. Why is no one warning each other about Nick now too?

Last edited by sparkler on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Why is Andi's book accepted as the gospel truth - it is only her side of the story.  Doesn't matter what Josh does now/or doesn't do.  Why give Meandi so much power?

We are at the 3rd commercial and the only hint I saw is Amanda is confused.

I don't think it's gospel truth, but Josh's angle that it's all #fiction is laughably stupid. 3 sides. His, hers, and truth.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick