SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:30 pm

If Caila requested to leave the show, that may not have played well with TPTB. That could lead to a negative Calila edit. TPTB want drama,. They want angst. They want Ashley I and nuts. What they don't want is a cast person in control.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Ashley I. confused me about her whole relationship with Jared. She's saying they dated on and off for a year and not too long ago they went on a trip together. If he's with Caila now, is so inappropriate to go on vacation with Ashley, especially the way Ashley talks about Caila. It's just too weird, but Jared allows it all.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:44 pm

The show's not on yet for me, but all this talk of Daniel and his weirdness made me think too bad Onion Girl Ashley S and Daniel never got a chance to be together on the show. That would have been great! I know she's taken and a mom now, but too bad the timing didn't have them together.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 pm

I like Caila.  I'm trying to figure out a way to scalp her and transplant her hair to my head.  

She reminds me a little of sorority girls that know it's best for the sorority to be sweet.  That doesn't mean they are fake, they just don't air negativity publicly...unless you belonged to that sorority where the leader went off on all her sisters, demanding they stop being cock blockers. laugh out loud

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If Caila requested to leave the show, that may not have played well with TPTB. That could lead to a negative Calila edit. TPTB want drama,. They want angst. They want Ashley I and nuts. What they don't want is a cast person in control.

Do Calia and Jared leave the show together, Kasha and when do they leave? Thanks. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
reason wrote:Next week seems interesting.  Does Calia leave Jared for someone else?
Yes, probably when Wells comes

I thought Wells paired up with Crazy Ashley? Also the previews didn't paint Calia is a good light. ; (

According to RS, Caila goes on a date with Brett Melnick (from Andi's season.) She still gives her rose to Jared. Wells asks Ashley on a date. That should be a good distraction for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If Caila requested to leave the show, that may not have played well with TPTB. That could lead to a negative Calila edit. TPTB want drama,. They want angst. They want Ashley I and nuts. What they don't want is a cast person in control.

Do Calia and Jared leave  the show together, Kasha and when do they leave? Thanks. ; )

I do not know. Hopefully, someone who does can fill us in. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl Daniel

He's a highlight for me every episode!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 am

Why is Ashley acting like Caila had any allegiance to her? 

I'm so sick of women blaming the "other woman" and giving men free passes.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:16 am

Jared allows this all to go down. My gawshhhh, he was rubbing mud on Ashley's naked body like 2 weeks ago. This guy is a piece of work imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:21 am

hmmm... is CH miffed he's not hosting AP?

Chris Harrison‏ @chrisbharrison
Very sorry but trust me, wasn't my call RT @debivino1961: @chrisbharrison @Deelaney31 why are you not on the after show this year???

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 am

Ashley I needs to step away from lip injections. Geez, you can see them coming a mile away.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick