SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Jennifer Saviano
‏@jennifersaviano
I know a fun fact about Dolphins
and Nick retweeted it
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Jen and Nick are the only couple I care about this season and they are living up to my expectations they are so cute together heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Ashley's snot sucking might be even worse to listen to than Josh's moaning.

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 87b72b10 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 86669110 mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Looks like Sean the host this season of the after show.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

both Jen and Nick liked this tweet Hugesmile
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 18m18 minutes ago
I like how @viallnicholas28 looks at @jennifersaviano Every girl wants someone to look at her like that #BachelorInParadise

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

I hate Ashley with a passion.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm

I'm no Nick fan, but he is the voice of reason with Ashley.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Nick is the voice of reason...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 pm

I am really liking Jared and Caila. They actually talk and it doesn't seem forced.

I am also really liking Nick telling Ashley that she will never be with Jared and that she is not in love, but is obsessed. Yes, Ashley, it is impossible. How many times does the man have to tell you that you are just friends. It's not about you, but you can't date anyone else and I don't want to date anyone else.

This is what I meant about Jared being too nice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Nick has been the voice of reason all season imo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Next week seems interesting. Does Calia leave Jared for someone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Evidently she has never read the book "He's Not That Into You"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick