SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:40 am

If this is who Jared wants to be friends with then Caila deserves better. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 am

Watching Caila go back and forth about the date tonight made me all the more grateful she didn't get the Bachette gig. I can just picture those rose ceremonies.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 am

ReneeM wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Suspect Jared... no. Sigh. He's totally an enabler. His and Caila's relationship is doomed if there even is a relationship anymore. Honestly I hope someday he does reciprocate Ashley's feelings because she's always going to have them for him as long as he is in her life. It's too bad Caila and Wells couldn't have been a couple instead of them both wasting their time on Jared and Ashley. no no

This is very interesting because I'm watching the afterbuzz aftershow right now with Ashley I and she said "Tomorrow night you're going to see me attack Caila personally and I just want to say, I stand by everything I said" which made me think her and Jared broke up
Why does she legitimately blame Caila?  she needs some serious help.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:48 am

AshleyI is a horrid person, then. No excuses. She should be calling out Jared who leads her on.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:50 am

I actually think the fact that Ashley hasn't given up her Caila attacks means Jared and Caila are probably still dating and she's very bitter about it. I guess time will tell. Not a mess I'd want to deal with.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:51 am

Ashley is legitimately insane. She is the most insecure and pathetic person.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 am

siena wrote:I actually think the fact that Ashley hasn't given up her Caila attacks means Jared and Caila are probably still dating and she's very bitter about it. I guess time will tell. Not a mess I'd want to deal with.

I do too. Which IMO is sad, for Caila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 am

I hope RS is right and they're not together anymore. He's never going to stand up for Caila.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 am

siena wrote:I actually think the fact that Ashley hasn't given up her Caila attacks means Jared and Caila are probably still dating and she's very bitter about it. I guess time will tell. Not a mess I'd want to deal with.

That's a possibility but it seemed more gloat-y. It came off very much as "Yeah i said some mean things, but in the end it turned out i was right about her"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 am

http://www.people.com/article/patti-stanger-ashley-iaconetti-farrah-abraham-million-dollar-matchmaker

Ashley is going to be on Millionaire Matchmaker: she allegedly has a match. That may be why she is no longer after Jared.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:59 am

I think Millionaire Matchmaker was done prior to BIP. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And as long as Jared is talking to her, she will always be after him. IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://www.people.com/article/patti-stanger-ashley-iaconetti-farrah-abraham-million-dollar-matchmaker

Ashley is going to be on Millionaire Matchmaker: she allegedly has a match. That may be why she is no longer after Jared.

Make no mistake, she's after Jared. Her ego can't take a no for an answer, and they both feed each other's egos. It's not going to end just because she's paired with another man on another reality show. This Jared cycle is in her for years to come.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick