SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:27 am

AshleyI lucked out then on finding two guys willing to put up with it. I don't know, I think there's a bit of insanity involved even if they're too nice LOL.

That's why I prefer kindness. Being nice is more about other people's perception of you. To be truly kind to someone might even mean going against the grain or saying no because it's ultimately for the greater good of that person. Jared and Wells being too nice has meant someone like AshleyI has been rewarded for behaving terribly. The kinder thing to do would be correctly criticize her for her actions hoping that she'll grow from it. As it is, everyone seems content to coddle AshleyI for behavior anyone else would be strongly reprimanded for. That's insane to me.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:47 am

That was confusing. It's got to be Wells who goes on 3 dates, right? Did Ashley really get emotional after one date with him? Who are the new women?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:51 am

Correct. Wells goes on three dates. The first one is with Ashley, the second one is with Jami and the third one is with Shushanna on a double date with Brett and Lauren H, according to RS's spoilers.

And of course Ashley got emotional after one date with him. What's new? laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 am

So the next episode is the last one for Caila, right?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:56 am

bluwavz wrote:Correct. Wells goes on three dates. The first one is with Ashley, the second one is with Jami and the third one is with Shushanna on a double date with Brett and Lauren H, according to RS's spoilers.

And of course Ashley got emotional after one date with him. What's new? laugh out loud

Not sure why I was surprised. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

I don't see Wells with any of them tbh. Please tell me that AI goes home next week. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:57 am

So Wells goes on three dates and he even asks Ashley for a kiss!!! What a turn around for a guy who Joelle had to roll around in water with then make the first move to get a kiss!!! I am eagerly awaiting his entrance.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:57 am

bluwavz wrote:It's not that Wells is insane, it's just that he's one of those "too nice" weak submissive men like Jared. Alanna was right.

I'm not sure Wells plays nice.  He took a direct shot at the franchise by saying in an interview that he would rather promote puppies than tooth whitener when asked about opportunities that have come his way after being on Bette.  Also, he did some  "drunk tweet" vids of the show which were funny but not the typical Disney image.
I'm giving him the benefit of doubt until his segments air.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:01 am

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Correct. Wells goes on three dates. The first one is with Ashley, the second one is with Jami and the third one is with Shushanna on a double date with Brett and Lauren H, according to RS's spoilers.

Not sure why I was surprised. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

I don't see Wells with any of them tbh. Please tell me that AI goes home next week. :fingersarecrossed

Sorry man but he gives her a rose even after all this. If it's any consolation he does dump her in the finale. I will enjoy that. :uptonogood :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:15 am

So this is what I got:

1. Caila goes on a date with Jared. Ashley arrives. Sabotages and bullies her.
2. Jami goes on a date with Wells. Ashley is pissed. More of her same old antics.
3. Shushanna goes on a date with Wells. Wash, Rinse, Repeat with Ashley.

There's one common denominator here. Ok maybe two. The first is Ashley. The Second are pansy azz men (Although Wells does eventually learn to dump Ashley. But They're still hanging out post show - so there's that)

Wasn't there a spoiler for Shushanna where she's fed up with the show/producers and basically told the to eff themselves? There's a scene in one of the earlier promos where she's crying and saying "Why are you [trying to] making me cry?".

I'm going to hazard to guess that Ashley made Paradise (more) awful for all three girls and I'm sure her behaviour towards them are the same post show. No wonder Jami And Shushanna sent out those tweets to support Caila.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:26 am

Yes it's very interesting that the two women who went on dates with Wells are the ones who are Team Caila.

RS said Shushanna decides to leave the show at the cocktail party because she thinks the show is stupid and that she goes off on the producers. Good for her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:01 am

Common denominator AshleyI franchise puppet and unstable psycho b*t*h on camera and IRL. Add two wussy men and 2 attractive women, 1 beautiful woman. Cue the theatrics, waterworks and OTT name calling from the "realist" cast member of the LA clique. No wonder the "fake" ones chose to leave.
Sometimes this show and the "professional" LA Bach/Ette cast members - LA mean girl clique really really really piss me off. When being nice/smiling is considered fake by some of the fakest and phoniest people in the entire Franchise. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 1f624 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 am

bluwavz wrote:Yes it's very interesting that the two women who went on dates with Wells are the ones who are Team Caila.

RS said Shushanna decides to leave the show at the cocktail party because she thinks the show is stupid and that she goes off on the producers. Good for her.

I wonder if they will dare to show that? More likely, she will be shown as being heartbroken at having to leave. Personally, I'd prefer the truth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick