SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sorry man but he gives her a rose even after all this. If it's any consolation he does dump her in the finale. I will enjoy that. :uptonogood :uptonogood

you are not alone!  I'm looking forward to that too.  Much like I was seeing Graham kick AshLee to the curb a while back.  laugh out loud  Notice the common demoninator there - Crazy, possive, needy, women willing to be pawns of the show for fame.  Much be a yearly requirement, crazy girls named Ashley.  laugh out loud

Wells better not disappoint! Hugesmile

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:08 pm

My take on the Wells situation is. He came on late, he wanted to stay in Paradise he did what producers told him to do--give Ashley a rose--creating her storyline of a chance at love after Jared. I don't believe for a second Wells was into Ashley. He obvi didn't see all of her craziness before he got there and prob thought he was just having fun. It wouldn't have been entertaing if he gave the rose to SHushanna or Jami, because they are boring and also just showed up. I think he dumps her before the FS because he is smart enough to know better.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:16 pm

I doubt Wells was feeling it for either of the other women and they had to have pushed him to keep AI for drama. Their attitude seems to be that if a little is good, then a lot is better. Blech. no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:19 pm

I agree Duke, so far it seems like Wells belongs to the sane minority of this franchise.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Duke702 wrote:My take on the Wells situation is. He came on late, he wanted to stay in Paradise he did what producers told him to do--give Ashley a rose--creating her storyline of a chance at love after Jared. I don't believe for a second Wells was into Ashley. He obvi didn't see all of her craziness before he got there and prob thought he was just having fun. It wouldn't have been entertaing if he gave the rose to SHushanna or Jami, because they are boring and also just showed up. I think he dumps her before the FS because he is smart enough to know better.

I agree with this assessment. I do wonder how much of her craziness he was aware of beforehand - he had to have known about the Jared obsession at the very least. But yes, producer encouraged drama appears to have won out in the end. In a way, I'm glad he picked AI just to dump her before FS - it will be great for my entertainment 2pop

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Seabear wrote:Common denominator AshleyI franchise puppet and unstable psycho b*t*h on camera and IRL. Add two wussy men and 2 attractive women, 1 beautiful woman. Cue the theatrics, waterworks and OTT name calling from the "realist" cast member of the LA clique. No wonder the "fake" ones chose to leave.
Sometimes this show and the "professional" LA Bach/Ette cast members - LA mean girl clique really really really piss me off. When being nice/smiling is considered fake by some of the fakest and phoniest people in the entire Franchise. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 1f624 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Seabear, I'm gonna disagree a bit here.  I don't know that Wells is a wuss.  Let's see how it plays out...being a wuss would be different from about everything I have seen from him so far. JMHO.  Also, as an LA resident, I need to "stick up" for LA...half the folks mentioned live in the OC laugh out loud....a very different place. Also JMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 pm

I really like this recapper so thought I'd share.  She manages to be entertaining without snark.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:39 am

Confused why they're hiding it http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/26/bachelor-in-paradise-izzy-vinny-couple-flight-spoiler/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 am

^^My guess is that they want to keep their relationship on a real and private level and not have all the media/sm pressure applied while they get to know one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:14 am

Ugh Izzy, guess her fantasy with Brett didn't work out. My guess is this happened recently, like after After Paradise.

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:Confused why they're hiding it http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/26/bachelor-in-paradise-izzy-vinny-couple-flight-spoiler/

Vinny doesn't know his worth, he deserves someone who's head over heels for him. I hope this doesn't become another Ashley I/Jared relationship. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 pm

What? What happened? I thought Vizzy was broken up. On the after show this week he said he wouldn't date her again? Was that a farce??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick