SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Didnt one of the twins who is Ashley's close friend ask Jared out and kiss him too? OHhh I guess Ashley is only concerned about the "friend" Jared actually likes back.

Ashley is NUTS! IMO

Back to top Go down

girlcode - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The fact that Ashley I can act like a reasonable, intelligent person on occasion/at-all makes me feel she is just an act waiting for her own show. She has moved herself to LA, and says she is an entertainment journalist.  The cast that support her are dependent on their Bachelor Nation kickbacks.  She fits perfectly in this genre whereas Caila is a square peg in a round hole and she will never fit.   JMO

Caila doesn't fit in with this crowd of immature wannabes IMO. Evidenced by her distaste for the booze cruise date antics. She might be one of the younger women there, but I think her social maturity and sophistication is at a different level from most of the others.

I think this also played a part in Caila glomming on to Jared from the get go, despite whatever promises she made to Ashley or even if she wasn't immediately infatuated with him. I suspect he was the only available guy there who she felt was more "serious" and who wasn't going to spend most of his time getting drunk and acting like a frat boy. Slim pickings for her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Caila = Class ...... Ashley = Trash.  One is a psychotic desperate b*t*h Bach/Ette/BIP LA hanger oner.... and the other one is a world travelled, well mannered woman who does not make her entire life be about the Franchise. No comparison between the two in terms of substance.

IMO Caila did not break "girl code" she did what one does on BIP...dates various single boy/men in search of a match. Jared was not in a relationship at that time.  IMO the only one who should be apologizing is AshleyI....for her OTT on screen and off insanely horrendous behavior.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:01 pm

I would like to think in terms of human decency code vs. girl code or bro code.
So let's say for the sake of argument Caila did do something not so very nice.
On the same spectrum of not niceness where does Jared fall for doing what he did to Ashley who he had a relationship(of what terms is irrelevant, imo)? He was aware to some degree that Ashley had feelings for him.
Then moving back to that same spectrum of not niceness where does that put Ashley whose behavior was off the charts with so many cast?
So you have one person at a 1 or 2 imo and another at a 7 or 8 in treatment of a friend or friend with 2nd base bennies and the last off the charts.
This is like comparing someone who farted at dinner to someone who crapped at the dinner table to someone who served that crap to every dinner guest and forced them to eat.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Ashley doesn't care about the girl code. She doesn't care that Emily and Jubilee both wanted Jared. The issue is that Jared liked Caila back. And that issue would happen at some point any way. He's not going to be celibate forever. AshleyI had the chance to leave, she should've left, but she begged to stay. In order to harass Caila. If she cared about girl code, she wouldn't ask her Bach friends to hate on Caila. She'd say her piece, and let them be.

Caila has been dragged for being indecisive, and perhaps not liking Jared as much as she was supposed to. It's not like she's been praised by the cast and viewers from the start. AshleyI has been, she's real, she has feelings etc, Caila is fake. The feedback and reaction is chancing because of AI's ott selfish and insane actions. Caila didn't do a thing to her. I'm thinking AI was bummed that Wells went on a date with Jami, and took that out on Caila. Of course she couldn't take it out on Wells, Caila is tge perfect object of her bullying. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would like to think in terms of human decency code vs. girl code or bro code.
So let's say for the sake of argument Caila did do something not so very nice.
On the same spectrum of not niceness where does Jared fall for doing what he did to Ashley who he had a relationship(of what terms is irrelevant, imo)? He was aware to some degree that Ashley had feelings for him.
Then moving back to that same spectrum of not niceness where does that put Ashley whose behavior was off the charts with so many cast?
So you have one person at a 1 or 2 imo and another at a 7 or 8 in treatment of a friend or friend with 2nd base bennies and the last off the charts.
This is like comparing someone who farted at dinner to someone who crapped at the dinner table to someone who served that crap to every dinner guest and forced them to eat.
JMOAA

cantstopl Just spit diet dr. pepper all over my desk. Thanks Kasha....that's freaking HYSTERICAL!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Call me crazy...and I hope in this situation I am...but I get a strong gut feeling that Ashley and Wells are seeing each other.A girl awhile back said she saw on Ashley's twitter that she was on her way to Nashville,there was a picture of her in Wells' studio.Evan just said something like Ashley and Wells make him happy.Ashley said on twitter she was confident in her date with Wells and that is why she was not jealous of the other date..other things I have been watching.She seems way too happy to me.Oh, how wrong I hope I am.Evan said something about does Wells want a playdate tonight but I think that may have been removed.Are Evan and Carly in LA today? I don't see how Wells and Ashley could date when they live so far from each other,but I just get this feeling something is going on.I think Wells would have picked Calia had she not been with Jared when he got there.Does anyone get any feelings something may be going on? It continues to amaze me that not one person in this little group has said one word about the horrific words Ashley called Caila.If anyone has twitter, please tell Caila how much love she is getting here.Maybe she will come here and read all the support.Ladies...I hope I am wrong about all these things I am feeling!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:23 pm

I just don't see the question of Caila's trustworthiness existing in isolation from everything else that has happened. Yes, Caila told Ashley that she wouldn't go on BIP. This was also initially said when Caila was dating someone else and had no intention of going on the show. Ashley and Caila had met a couple of times in person, and Ashley knew (she has written about this extensively) that the only person Jared liked from the franchise was Caila. Ashley said that this made Caila her only competition. Now you can say that Caila went against her word, and Caila has apologized to Ashley for doing so. And if Ashley still doesn't want to be her friend or trust her then that's her prerogative. But for the rest of the cast to seemingly base Caila's character on this interaction is wrong IMO. I also question why should someone uphold a promise that was based on being manipulated?

I think Ashley befriended Caila specifically for the purpose of stopping her from going on the show. I don't think Ashley had a right to ask Caila in the first place, and I think Caila had the right to change her mind. I don't even think Ashley's main issue with Caila is that she broke the #girlcode (see how little she cared about Emily or Jubilee). IMO Ashley's issue has and always will be that Jared liked Caila. Ashley's manipulations didn't work out for her, and it probably still frustrates her to this day. That's just my perspective. Caila has said that she did make mistakes, and she has owned them. She apologized to Ashley saying that she just wanted to get to know Jared and she didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't think Caila is perfect or without fault. She's human just like everyone else. But the treatment she has received for deciding to go on the show and meet Jared is disgustingly disproportionate to the apparent offence. Ashley being upset would've been understandable. Ashley bullying Caila relentlessly is not. And again, why is Caila not sticking to what she first said any worse than Ashley having manipulated the situation in the first place? I see Ashley as having been untrustworthy and that she has broken the #girlcode many times over through her behaviour. Mistakes were definitely made, but it's only Ashley who has continued to make them and taken zero responsibility. That's more indicative of who is trustworthy to me. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:52 pm

I heard a podcast where Caila says she was seeing someone at the time Ashley asked her if she was going on BIP. There is a pic on her IG of her and Ashley together, I believe it was in May and I think that's when that conversation might have happened because Ashley said in one of her rants it wasn't that long ago. Ashley IMO like @siena says befriended her. Ashley told her because she didn't want Jared to meet anyone and Caila said at the time she wasn't going and she wasn't interested in Jared. Again, because she was seeing someone. Two days before filming they contacted her again. She was no longer seeing anyone, she decided to go for it.

Ashley did not tell Jared she was going on the show, she said it herself, and the first thing she said when she arrived was "don't kill me" directing that comment to Jared. Why was it necessary for Caila to tell Ashley, which I'm sure she wasn't allowed to, but Ashley didn't tell Jared, she specifically said TPTB told her not to tell Jared. Is that ok?

Ashley IMO used that as an excuse because she knew Jared might be interested in Caila. She had no right in the first place to tell Caila what to do and what not to do. IMO the famous Becca / Jared lunch that was suppose to happen then didn't happen, was probably Ashley telling Becca not to meet up with him.

There is not one thing IMO that leads me to believe Caila is not trustworthy. If she says anything about anyone, it's always like she's walking on eggshells because she thinks of their feelings.

Ashley's lies, and manipulative ways will IMO catch up with her some day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:05 pm

The new preview out has Ashley blatantly lying to Jared that Caila told her she doesnt like Jared

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:40 pm

I didn't watch Ben's season for the most part so I don't have really any background.
A couple things I find interesting is how much the rest of the cast seems to be anti-Caila and pro-Ashley. I also don't think this is all Ashley's doing - as from what I am reading appears to have somewhat started on her season with Ben. I really have nothing against Caila - from an edit perspective Ashley is definitely coming across like a mean girl.

I think Caila has been fine - nothing to warrant everyone hating her. I will say the way she says things come across very passive aggressive - says something to twist a knife with a smile on her face or in a way to make it seem like it is someone else's idea not hers. Mostly when she was talking to Ashley on the beach.

At the same time I did feel pretty sorry for her when she walked up to the group and they just completely dismissed her with Lace saying she couldn't stand her. I think Caila's leaving had more to do with how she was being excluded from the group/girls - not just Ashley but everyone.

Very curious as to what happened with Caila and Jared post show.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59 pm

I really think we will not get more information tonight on AP. #1 Michelle Collins (IMO) does not like Calia and I think won't let her talk. #2 I feel Calia will not talk badly about anyone even if they do let her talk!

I've got the feeling that the episode will be focused on AI and Jared. Calia and Wells will be sidekicks and irrelevant. If it is any different than that, I will be very surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick