SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Call me crazy...and I hope in this situation I am...but I get a strong gut feeling that Ashley and Wells are seeing each other.A girl awhile back said she saw on Ashley's twitter that she was on her way to Nashville,there was a picture of her in Wells' studio.Evan just said something like Ashley and Wells make him happy.Ashley said on twitter she was confident in her date with Wells and that is why she was not jealous of the other date..other things I have been watching.She seems way too happy to me.Oh, how wrong I hope I am.Evan said something about does Wells want a playdate tonight but I think that may have been removed.Are Evan and Carly in LA today? I don't see how Wells and Ashley could date when they live so far from each other,but I just get this feeling something is going on.I think Wells would have picked Calia had she not been with Jared when he got there.Does anyone get any feelings something may be going on? It continues to amaze me that not one person in this little group has said one word about the horrific words Ashley called Caila.If anyone has twitter, please tell Caila how much love she is getting here.Maybe she will come here and read all the support.Ladies...I hope I am wrong about all these things I am feeling!

Carly had a picture of her with some bachelor girls hanging out with Wells at his pool and Ashley was there. They do both love dogs so they have that in common and may be a good match. He said he thought she was beautiful so he is attracted to her. In my opinion Wells seems somewhat insecure in dating so there's that too. I think they make a cute couple. Personally, I thought Calia was looking for a way out of Paradise in the conversation with Ashley last night, she was more concerned about how Ashley was feeling than how Jared was feeling. In my opinion she was ready to leave Paradise and Jared!!! It will surprise me if they are still dating.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:22 pm

I don't think there's any way that Wells is dating Ashley. He's so much more mature than she is. He probably knew it wasn't happening when they talked about their favorite bands. laugh out loud

Jennifer was talking to Caila on the show last night so I don't think all the girls avoided her. Still it wouldn't have been comfortable under the circumstances.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:26 pm

I think that conversation between Ashley and Caila just reinforced that Ashley was still not over Jared and likely never would be. Caila said in the ITM that at this point her relationship couldn't grow in Paradise with Ashley there so what was the point of staying.

We know that Caila and Jared dated after they got back home for a couple of months. Within a week of being back from BIP they were already together. She traveled to Rhode Island to spend the 4th of July with his friends and family. He came over to New York and stayed with her. They definitely gave it a shot. We also know that Jared went away with Ashley, her sister, and Janner in July. After all of that insanity he still didn't cut it off. I can't blame Caila if she didn't end up feeling as strongly for Jared as he did for her. He wanted to have the best of both worlds, but that was never going to be fair to Caila or their relationship IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:32 pm

I'd be shocked if Wells was dating Ashley. SHOCKED. Wasn't there an interview he did fairly recently (within 2 weeks) where he basically stresses that he is single post show. I also don't think Wells would be ok with the Ashley and Jared dynamic. No one wants to be part of that imo.

I think Ashley is just purposely throwing out the idea that she may still be dating Wells post show. Her taking a photo of her plane ticket and announcing about her trip to Nashville was very blatant. And Carly posting a picture with Ashley and Wells hanging out was also very extra. They got nothing to hide because they're not a even a couple, IMO. I don't see Carly & Evan posting pictures together, or Grant & Lace. I guess I could be reading this situation totally wrong. We'll find out next week.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 pm

seton wrote:Yeah, I am a big believer in girl code IRL but girl code and man code dont apply to these eskimo bros and sisters on the show. Puleeze.

Yeah. And how Ashley keeps saying Caila is a terrible, disloyal friend. Did they meet what once or twice? Do a little texting back and forth? I don't really know the details but IMO my impression is they were very casual acquaintances because of being on the same tv franchise, not lifelong friends with a strong bond of trust and loyalty where Ashely could ask or expect anything of Caila.

I don't love Caila on tv. Something doesn't translate well for some reason. But I think she is a classy, thoughtful young woman who knows her worth is a lot more than how much she can make an azz of herself on tv or how quickly she's willing to grind all over a stranger on a booze cruise. She is so clearly on a different life level than most of the people who populate Bachelornation and I think she's a bit ostracized from some cliques because she is not a ditzy, selfish famewhore, has a high self worth and lines she won't cross and the others just can't relate or understand that.

Really, I just wish Jared would man up and tell Ashely her behavior has been so terrible he no longer has any interest in a friendship or any contact with her at all. Maybe he will say something along those lines of AP after seeing everything Ashley has said/done on the show that he didn't see. Really, how he could still find her an important person to him after all this would be mind boggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi everyone

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Definitely more excited for AP than this first hour of trash.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:00 pm

a Russian hooker?????? no no no no no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Nobody needs an Ashley...

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06 pm

Ashley's nose just keeps growing.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 86669110 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06 pm

I am over Ashley now. Damn that woman is annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:06 pm

She is unbelievably pathetic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick