SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Josh pizza fetish. Isn't as good as Chad meat fetish. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Nick looks mad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:18 pm

How appropriate for Jsoh to be hiding in his mom's bedroom. I bet she has him chained in there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Nick looks like he saw a ghost. I think Josh intimidates him.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 pm

I bet everyone else was questioning Caila's intentions with Jared only because Ashley probably spoke about them 24/7. Why didn't anyone ever question any of the other not so perfect couples? It's always about Caila...
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Vinny looked like Robby dressed him laugh out loud He's just such a sweetie.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Nick looks like he saw a ghost. I think Josh intimidates him.

IMO, for Nick to say anything at all to refute what BOR was saying on Skype, would've been pretty awkward and would have hijacked the show. IMO So he had to zip it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Nick looks like he saw a ghost. I think Josh intimidates him.

IMO, for Nick to say anything at all to refute what BOR was saying on Skype, would've been pretty awkward and would have hijacked the show. IMO So he had to zip it.

Not to mention it would make him look like he is still holding a grudge and he has worked hard to dispel that notion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Could live without the celebrity couples.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:29 pm

Arie!!!!!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:30 pm

I think Nick should get over Josh and vice versa, no human is all good and all bad and it shouldn't be any of their jobs to sit up there and judge who is fake, who is real, who is right for someone or not, just make them all less likeable to me IMO, that includes Shawn, the nerve of him talking about inspirational quotes, yet his decision to host this show was divinely chosen by God, go sit down somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:31 pm

I'm not watching but can you blame him? Josh constantly seems like he's about to blow a gasket and eat some people at any moment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick