SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 am

JMO: Exactly @Ladybug82 and @fingersandtoes. (we need to shorten our usernames)
This is a show first with ratings. It's veering more and more away from reality and closer and closer to a telenovela, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She didn't play the role TPTB wanted, this put more weight on the others to get the desired result and then she left. So she didn't play ball at all, she dropped the ball.
In this show it's no longer showing up and being who you are --a body in a reality show. You have to do what's expected. She didn't. I don't think she clearly understands this or hopefully might after this rodeo. Personally, I think this is the ultimate reason TPTB dropped her from being the 'Ette.

I think the ultimate reason was that JoJo existed. I don't think Caila had any chance against her, she was just a backup and a decoy while JoJo was still on the show.

All this talk about Caila not playing the role TPTB wanted actually made me consider the option that TPTB told her/paid her to go on a date with Jared, since they knew Jared was interested in her and that Ashley would go nuts. If that's the case then obviously she wasn't fully on board and it got too much at some point. I just think it would explain why certain people keep referring to her as fake and an actress. They can't very well say that she was just following instructions from TPTB even if they think it/know it, so they're being bitches out of frustration. I'm not saying that she definitely was following instructions, but maybe the people going after her are somehow convinced that she was, and since they're friends with Jared (and Ashley) they're pissed that she'd agree to lead him on. Just putting that out there as a theory, because it's hard to understand why these people keep hounding her. Maybe not Ashley since she's nuts, but the others. Caila had said Jared wasn't her type, physically or mentally, yet changed her mind after one conversation. I don't think that's weird personally, but I can see how that would make some people suspicious that she came on with the sole intention of "stealing" Jared from Ashley, not because she wanted to do that, but because TPTB paid her to. Not saying even that would excuse the childish bullying, but food for thought.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Why aren't any of them upset at Jared though? It just seems so sexist to me. He was the one leading Ashley on for a year and he's the one who chose Caila over Ashley but he's gotten a pass this whole time. Man it must be awesome to have a weenie. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

But they all get paid to do stuff on tv. Ashley herself gets paid to act crazy, bully girls around, and put claims on guys that she has no claims to. Amanda and Nick faked a date. The Twins and Daniel are just there to make a fool of themselves for comedic value? The producers push for lines and scenes all the time. And almost 100% time the cast members would comply.

Last edited by dee on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Why aren't any of them upset at Jared though? It just seems so sexist to me. He was the one leading Ashley on for a year and he's the one who chose Caila over Ashley but he's gotten a pass this whole time. Man it must be awesome to have a weenie.
cheeky

The way I look at it is, he is a nothing. He is nothing to fight over because he is a weenie in real life, so it's not a far stretch to play one on tv. I don't think he is getting a pass except to say if you are nothing no one really sees you, so in a sense you are in reality getting passed over if you can't be seen. IDK if that makes sense.giggling
I don't know what Ashley I sees in him other than someone who might in her own mind validate her and he does this passively, as well. Caila has enough sense to realize none of this is worth her time, imo. She may have tried it away from the cameras and briefly decided in real life it was the same. You might like dry, limp toast for breakfast once in a while, but not daily, not probably once a week or monthly even.
So bringing a non-entity into the battle is like 2 dogs fighting over a bone. One dog wants the bone, the other one realizes after awhile it's only a freaking bone, there is real meat out there worth fighting for. The crowd is stupid enough to only be able to see the small picture.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:Why aren't any of them upset at Jared though? It just seems so sexist to me. He was the one leading Ashley on for a year and he's the one who chose Caila over Ashley but he's gotten a pass this whole time. Man it must be awesome to have a weenie. cheeky

Jared also lies alot. Yet, no one says anything!Come next wk when and if he does ap.His friend did all the calling and bs to rally against Caila in his favor. He really is a weenie. So true, if you are guy u have better luck in getting away with being the real fake.We have seen time and time again on some of these shows.

Thanks for posting that pic of Caila and her friend! Glad she has real life friends that know her!

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:52 pm

dee wrote:But they all get paid to do stuff on tv. Ashley herself gets paid to act crazy, bully girls around, and put claims on guys that she has no claims to. Ashley and Nick faked a date. The Twins and Daniel are just there to make a fool of themselves for comedic value? The producers push for lines and scenes all the time. And almost 100% time the cast members would comply.

That's why I said it wouldn't excuse the bullying. But they all seem to think the world of Jared for some strange reason, so seeing him so excited about a woman while they're thinking said woman is only dating him and making out with him because she was paid to, might make them irrationally angry. Most of them "play the game" at one point or another on this show in order to hang around but they're usually pretty open about it, so Caila doing it to everyone's favourite "nice guy" on producers' orders and not copping to it in any way would surely frustrate them. But I'm not saying she did, and clearly she liked Jared to some extent if they continued hanging out after filming. I'm just trying to understand the motivations behind the abnormal amounts of bitchiness on display.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Yeah I just don't understand everyone's lady boner over Jared in this franchise. He's such a passive man and doesn't really say or do much of anything. He's just kind of there.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:59 pm

I'm curious about what they may have talked about on their last date. It was a date activity that was almost entirely free of mic packs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 pm

It is the absolute height of hypocrisy for the LA meant girl clique and AshleyI posse members who are the most Fake, Phony and desperate Fame seekers in the entire Franchise...to be calling Caila Fake. Give me a break.
Ashley, Nick, Amanda, Josh, Carly, Emily and Haley....need to take a class on self reflection. I would suggest they look in a mirror but since they can't tear themselves away from admiring themselves in a mirror or pry themselves off their phones for selfie taking and checking their SM for fanning worship validation...that would not help. My wish is to never see any of these over used retreads on my TV again. My other wish is for Caila to keep being Caila and live the good life...way above these bottom feeders. almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 2600  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 1f31e  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 26c5  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 1f60a  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 16 1f44a
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Good to see that instagram of support. Andre Boehlke also left this comment on it. "Such a wonderful and spot on post!! Love you!! And you're right-- @cailaquinn is such a gem!"

These are the kinds of people Caila should be around. Who wants the support of that fake mean clique? The fact that they've excused Ashley's behaviour completely tells me I wouldn't have much respect for the way they see the world.

IMO the free pass Jared has gotten is also why his silence bothers. I'm still waiting for him to tweet something like Vinny, but still nothing. If there's one person who could've spoken up for her (if he really did care) then it was Jared, and because he's well liked in the franchise the other cast members probably would have listened.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:35 pm

I don't think others would have listened to him. He does not strike me as having a strong say in matters, period. Sean Lowe laid it out there correctly. Jared isn't a strong voice for anything that I can see.
Also, I am wondering if he saw Caila's departure from the show as throwing in the towel. I am not saying I see this, I am coming from another POV and possibly one that might have come from him. I can certainly see this POV being thrown out there by Ashley I: "See she didn't think what she had with you was worth it to stick it out."

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg