SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:16 am

Yes, seriously, you would think it was a crime to not like someone as much as they like you at first. But that's just reality! If Caila had committed some unmentioned egregious act other than this during filming, why didn't they shun her immediately after and not just now with nothing but vague "questionable feelings" and "she's so fake" claims? They are all such insufferable twits. I know she'll rise above it all though, so there is that Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 am

EliseAlways wrote:almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 20160811

Screencapped it from the google cached site

I'm amused that she calls Caila an actress, when she's the one constantly whining/sobbing uncontrollably and turning on the theatrics.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am

So I stumbled across an interesting video. Look who comforted Emily and helped pack Haley's bags with her... the same girl Emily trash talked behind her back and called "fake". It really is incredible that Caila's been labeled the fake one out of all these people. no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:57 am

I am seriously believing for the most part this show has morphed more into life imitating art imitating life.
I think more and more the cast is being directed/guided/led into certain roles and even though their personalities are similar, TPTB push it to the next level. Example being Chad, Josh, Ashley.
I'm not necessarily saying it's scripted and the cast are following a role, I'm suggesting TPTB are taking cast and either subtly or more strongly getting them to get a desired result.
In Cailia's case, she wanted to be Caila and not go along with the shenanigans to the point she removed herself. She also did not play well on date with what's his name. I have a feeling this did not go over well on many levels.
I am not suggesting what is right or wrong. I'm suggesting this could be what it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:35 am

@Kashathediva I think I agree with you on Caila not playing the role they wanted her too. I think they wanted her to be the evil temptress except that's not a believable role for her based on how she was with the booze cruise.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:38 am

I agree @Kashathediva @bluwavz I think Caila didn't follow what they'd set out for her. I think her choosing to leave the show demonstrates how she chose to remove herself from that role.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:57 am

She didn't play the role TPTB wanted, this put more weight on the others to get the desired result and then she left. So she didn't play ball at all, she dropped the ball.
In this show it's no longer showing up and being who you are --a body in a reality show. You have to do what's expected. She didn't. I don't think she clearly understands this or hopefully might after this rodeo. Personally, I think this is the ultimate reason TPTB dropped her from being the 'Ette.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 am

I'm curious what they wanted her to do, what was her role.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:12 am

I think she was supposed to cause more strife for Jared making a decision. She was to be a more active part in a triangle. IMO She was probably supposed to be more active in the booze cruise date instead of what TPTB probably thought was a party pooper. Can you imagine if she had gotten drunk, got a little wild and then let loose on Ashley and Jared? TPTB would have loved this. Instead, she never rose to their bait. She was herself and then left. TPTB high hopes dashed against the rocks of paradise. Woe is me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am

I agree, Kasha. IMO, her role on BIP was to be used (knowingly or unknowingly) to help stir up up Ashley I and add drama to that weird, sad situation.

TPTB. clearly knew Jared and Wells were interested in her.  Letting her meet and hangout with just Wells, would not produce much drama.  They also know exactly what the deal was between Jared and Ashely.  And knew that anyone, especially someone Jared was really interested in and had told Ashley she wasn't going, would turn her from crazy into stage 5 clinger and nut.  

She wasn't willing to sit for ITM's/PI's or with the cast and gossip and backstab the same way the others, particularly Ashley, were.  So since she would not give into the manipulation, poking, prodding, etc and give them what they wanted, she's getting the shaft with edit and support IMO.  Even though Ashley's in the wrong, she's willing to bend over backwards to do whatever they ask, so they'll stand behind her.  As sad as that is.  All JMO, though.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:25 am

Ahhh I see, that makes sense. IMO if there was anything else she had done, they would show it. Her worst was her indecision, and they did use it to the full effect.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 am

Love my girl @cailaquinn (yes, from the #bachelor ) who has EMBRACED with GRACE the criticism the world gives her, and rises above and continues to dream BIG and encourages me to dream big! Beautiful, sweet, creative, intelligent, & thoughtful, she has stood firm even on national television by loving boldly in considering others before herself. She is the real deal people, and I'm lucky to call her dear friend! Go follow her adventures on her BLOG (link on page @cailaquinn ) AND watch this interview with my other LOVELY, hilarious friend @andreaboehlke from People Now! http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,21025797,00.html almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f49b almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f46d almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f339 #bachelor #bachelorinparadise #peoplenow #girlchat #almostparadise almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 1f334 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 26f5 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 15 2600 # by @marilee17
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg