SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:00 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Check out After Paradise S2:Episode 4.

Around 26 minutes in, a deleted scene is shown from Caila. During the interview, she says that she is pushing people away.

Statement 1: Refers to "My full self."
Statement 2: "My Real Self."

She says she isn't showing those to people. If people are saying she's fake, this is as close to a confession a person can make, without realizing it. And during the episode, she admits to contrived smiles as a self-defense mechanism.

That's not being 'fake', everyone does that. No one is 100% open to people from the moment they meet. You find new qualities in people the longer you know them. This cast picked Caila apart from the start, because of Saint Jared, and I can't blame her for not opening up to them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:06 pm

IMO she's a smart cookie for not opening up in that type of setting. She probably knew whatever she says can be and will be used against her. I know some people who are quieter or more reserved, it appears they are stuck up, where in actual fact that's just their nature. They like to assess a situation before opening their mouth.

IMO she's typically a more reserved person. I think she handled it very well. Other than she should have told a certain someone to grow up and stop sticking her nose in other people's business, she did just fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:15 pm

I got the impression she was either talking about Ben's season or the people she met without the Bachelor franchise before BiP. She wasn't talking about BiP people.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:30 pm

I understood it to be she was talking about herself in general. I think that's just how she is, she is more reserved before she opens her mouth. She admitted she smiles when she's uncomfortable.

I think that's just the way she is, on the show and off IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I understood it to be she was talking about herself in general. I think that's just how she is, she is more reserved before she opens her mouth. She admitted she smiles when she's uncomfortable.

I think that's just the way she is, on the show and off IMHO.

That is my understanding too GA from everything Caila's said.

She also mentioned in the HuffPo podcast that she heard some of the mean things people said, but that it is not in her personality to try and start something. Different people deal with conflict and social situations differently. In my own experience, some of those most thoughtful people are more reserved and prefer to know people more before opening up. This can in part be because of previous experiences of being hurt when vulnerable (Caila actually said this to Jared on the show). I don't view this inclination, or smiling when uncomfortable, as examples of "fakeness". Caila being that way is actually being true to herself and the opposite of fake IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:30 pm

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 34pg70j
Love these two  celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 2764 #shelift #celebratetheimperfections #nyfw2016 by @oliviacaridi

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:34 pm

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Screen10

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Screen11

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Screen12

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:15 pm

So I've come full circle on Caila... I didn't find her genuine at all on Ben's season... Seeing her in some interviews after Bach and then on BIP, I softened my view and saw she was just a people pleaser who went out of her way to filter herself to avoid conflict and be likeable.  THEN... I saw her After Paradise interview where she was pushed by Michelle to reveal why it didn't work with Jared and she makes a heart shape with her hands and basically states he only had so much room in his heart, alluding to Ashley I being the reason for the break up.... Followed by the Huff Post interview where she said Ashley I had absolutely nothing to do with it and Jared/AI friendship is so beautiful...blah blah blah....  So now I'm back to square one with her, these changing stories just don't sit well with me, it's not genuine ... I admire people who own their views and actions and Caila for whatever reason, just fails on that front IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Sorry had to delete and repost since the coding was messing up with the template of the forum. Hopefully it works now:

Caila's at NYFW with Sharleen:

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 12854119_306367566395999_597527890_n

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 14270626_1159139507508652_1660920680_n
source: Caila and Sharleen's IG stories
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:51 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So I've come full circle on Caila... I didn't find her genuine at all on Ben's season... Seeing her in some interviews after Bach and then on BIP, I softened my view and saw she was just a people pleaser who went out of her way to filter herself to avoid conflict and be likeable.  THEN... I saw her After Paradise interview where she was pushed by Michelle to reveal why it didn't work with Jared and she makes a heart shape with her hands and basically states he only had so much room in his heart, alluding to Ashley I being the reason for the break up.... Followed by the Huff Post interview where she said Ashley I had absolutely nothing to do with it and Jared/AI friendship is so beautiful...blah blah blah....  So now I'm back to square one with her, these changing stories just don't sit well with me, it's not genuine ... I admire people who own their views and actions and Caila for whatever reason, just fails on that front IMO.

That's how I feel as well. On After Paradise she pretty strongly implied Ashley played a part in the breakup, by saying that bit about Jared's heart and also saying that friends would call him often and he'd answer. I actually felt sorry for her then, because I could see that being the case, but after that she's pretty much done a 180, both on Twitter and in interviews. Maybe she's just so desperate to avoid any further drama that she'll say anything and kiss Ashley's butt in the process, but I don't find that admirable. It is fake to me. Just say what you mean and mean what you say or don't say anything at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 pm

IMO the person from this franchise that Caila is most like would be Sharleen.  I mean this in terms of personality:
- both flip-flop-flipped trying to make a decision
Remember how Sharleen couldn't decide if she should stay or leave the show?  I think we went through 2 weeks of that
- both refuse to outright criticize their former
Sharleen has yet to say anything negative about JPG.  When he was at the height of his unpopularity she supported him on SM
- Sharleen had said that she & Caila both enjoy convos of depth.

It's been so long since Sharleen appeared on Bach.  She got a lot of negative nasty fan backlash.  People doubted she would be a good mother because she was an opera singer.  People accused her of only being there to boost her opera career.  The biggest black mark held against her was how she kissed cantstopl  

The point is, Caila, like Sharleen, lives her life in her own way and their tv romances are just short passages in their books of life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 4m4 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Fierce is what we came for... #NYFWcelebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 1f460 @sharleenjoynt
celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Cr3g0Y2VIAEJPEA
celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 58 Cr3g0bpW8AA6-D4
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg